• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THRILLER: This was it. Congrats to Cao, Amaterasu, Tibs, Shaya, Meteor and Unreon <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alzi

Smash Master
Where is this going to be held at Shaya?

But I do play Midnight Maxi Tune 3.

And I'm pretty sure I could beat you lol.
Yeah with me i got into the game right played it up to stage 18 i think it was then quit it lol. But i'm always up for some games since it is really fun to play.

Wow but i seriously cannot believe Sydney is holding a major tournament while i am going on holiday there. Just when i was skating on thin ice with brawl and about to fall off i have taken a thicker path so i don't fall off because of these events.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I wouldn't challenge CAO to a food contest. He eats to live, man.
If he doesn't find a better place, I get $10 to buy a burger fuel burger. If he does, I get to have a burger that is better than burger fuel. This is a win-win situation.

Sieg

Smash Champion
But you as a judge is silly, that's biased.

I believe I should be the judge in this burger contest.

To make it fair.

I've eaten burgers around the world. I know my stuff.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Sieg, I have a degree in Burgerology which is recognised internationally. What qualifications do you hold?

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i trust cao and unreon with my stomach.
because having asian friends means when they go out they eat, and normally pick the good ones. + good taste.

yeah qld is about the nandos. sydney has bad nandos tho, melb has good nandos tho.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Ugh.
I hate today.
It was so lame.

Anyway.

SUBWAY?!

Nah Pizza Hut sounds awesome, it was awesome at SQUAT. Chances of me coming to this increase if I can get housed. :bigthumbu
Since I'm basically ordering druckey around with who he can and cannot host, I definitely would allow you to stay with him and me. And bring your brother as well. <3

I'm a bossy *****.
Sometimes.

I so hope the XBLA version of Perfect Dark is released by this event. I want to play itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
t
t
t
t
t
t

now.

Edit: I'm not really bossy. I'm actually quite friendly. I'm just really ragey on this site. I have no idea why. :(

druckey

Smash Apprentice
Since I'm basically ordering druckey around with who he can and cannot host, I definitely would allow you to stay with him and me. And bring your brother as well. <3

Bossing me around? I prefer to think of it as you are my slave and you're just doing the dirty work of housing applications for me. That kinda makes you my bi**h though :p

That said, I'd be more than happy for the corpse crew to stay here ^_^

But like I initially said, it all depends on wether I still live here come thriller >_>

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Rah rah, shut up and go to bed.

Why would you want a gay to be your ***** anyway?
Are you confused?

Why the hell am I still awake anyway.
Ugh. ****ing ****.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
just get a job that rewards poor sleeping habits, like me ;) oh but the side effect is that you'll be always tired and it will impede on your smash playing... but your already always tired anyway right?

druckey

Smash Apprentice
just get a job that rewards poor sleeping habits, like me ;) oh but the side effect is that you'll be always tired and it will impede on your smash playing... but your already always tired anyway right?

Good thing thriller is zombie based... it should be a night time smash fest :p

Why would you want a gay to be your ***** anyway?
Are you confused?

Gay b***h, straight b***h, bi b***h..... a b***h is a b***h is a b***h.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just went to a costume shop with David and bought some liquid latex so I can make faces look like they're peeling and scabbing....along with some pale green colours for the face and this greaaat stuff that makes you look like you're cut...

Experimenting on David's face to occur next week....<3

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Pricing

I have confirmed the venue fee and now comes actual costs of entering.

Venue fee over the two days will be $30 ($20 for Saturday, $15 for Sunday or $30 total).
Which will include one meal on both days (that would usually cost you $10 either way).

Pricing of events Im contemplating either:

Scheme One:
$15 per game; $10 if only entering in one event of said game.
[Total:
$40 (One game, One event),
$45 (One game, both events; e.g. brawl singles + doubles)
$50 (two games, one of each; e.g. brawl and melee singles)
$55 (two games, three events)
$60 (both games, all events (brawl & melee singles + doubles]

Scheme Two: $10 per game, split equally between each event of said game (singles/doubles) if you participate
[Total: $40 or $50]

Scheme Three: $5 entry per event.
[Total: $35, $40, $45 or $50]

I really want to emphasise that whilst this would be more expensive than both Rocky and SQUAT under Scheme One, that neither included meals.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
either scheme one of scheme three imo, scheme two seems kinda dumb :S
scheme one for big pot
scheme three to counteract anus venue fee
though if you do scheme 1 could do payouts for top 5

meal is good though...

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
hey shaya any idea what time brawl is going to start on saturday?
coz i have to get a plane up that saturday morning coz im going to a concert that friday night in melbourne!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Brawl Singles Pools will probably be starting shortly after 10amish Nicks.

Unfortunately you cant get a discount on not getting food :(.
But how it works is, is that I give you guys vouchers to redeem food. You could probably sell them to hungry people in the vicinity!

No AIB hype page yet.

-

In general I want to be able to guarantee payouts to the top 6 players in singles. Having even slight (monetary but not percentage wise) increases allows such things to be actually more worthwhile.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
hmmm ill have to think about this then. or bring a few shakes. with added glutamine clinically proven to increase awesomeness. dont do the roids though. i like my testicles just the way they are.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
O
K

Now that's out the way..... meh. @ Druckey, Perfect Dark re-release is due out in March, just in time. So we can play that in Co-Op.
And
Actually have a frame rate over 3 in big rooms. Yayz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom