• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This world... - The Subspace Emissary

Repryx

Smash Champion
I said it once Ill say it again...the final boss is Andy from toy story.

I definitly think that the last boss is gonna be some kind of fusion once the baddies realize.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
There had better be a bad guys storyline, like in Sonic Adventure 2, you Play as the bad guys or the good guys, and after beating both the real ending id revealed

Tobi-

Smash Ace
Yea, and the final ending would be something that's more evil then masterhand and subspace emissary.

you will have unlimited final smash attack. you will be able to fly. it will be the ultimate battle. i don't know would be this evil though. something that's more evil then every boss from all series put together.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hmm, Kirby has already fought beings of pure evil before...

If the final boss was something like this guy, 0²... honestly? I'd be scared. In a good way.

And considering that Kirby and Metaknight seem to play big roles in the storyline... it's not too unlikely.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I wish (impossibly) That the last boss was Sephiroth...making SSBM the hardest game of 08

Tobi-

Smash Ace

If the final boss was something like this guy, 0²... honestly? I'd be scared. In a good way.

And considering that Kirby and Metaknight seem to play big roles in the storyline... it's not too unlikely.
Yea. I think that guys name was O2. or..Oxygen??

Anyway his previous form was Dark Matter..and only fought in Kirby Crystal Shards 64. Yea that battle was pretty awesome. lol if dark matter came back that'd be badass. it had no emotion. it was just..dark pure evil matter.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
I wish (impossibly) That the last boss was Sephiroth...making SSBM the hardest game of 08
Sephiroth was Freaking hard in Kingdom Hearts 1. It took me like 30 times to beat him. Long *** sword, then he was fast as hell, and on top of that he made half the arena explode into flames..Then he cursed you that made your SP drop to 1, and had meteor show . Man. Talk about a battle.

But nahh I don't think Sephiroth will be in. He's too much apart of final fantasy.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Sephiroth was Freaking hard in Kingdom Hearts 1. It took me like 30 times to beat him. Long *** sword, then he was fast as hell, and on top of that he made half the arena explode into flames..Then he cursed you that made your SP drop to 1, and had meteor show . Man. Talk about a battle.

But nahh I don't think Sephiroth will be in. He's too much apart of final fantasy.
That sephiroth is nerfed...I mean the FF7 Sephiroth

Stryks

Smash Hero
I would actually like for the ancient minister to be playable, I mean watch the DK vid, see how when DK and diddy appear, u hear like a sound and the camera freezes? in the older vid, the name of the character appeared at that moment, and in the SE army vid u see the same noice and effect on the ancient minister...

itd be cool for him to be playable, u know, being the only smash only character, and his final?

SUBSPACE BOMB!!

RedKnight

Smash Ace
He could be like Pokemon Trainer and fight with minions, though Im not sure how that woulld work

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dark Matter's samurai form would PWN in Brawl!

Although, Nightmare IS the main enemy in the anime, and the anime of some games tend to have an influence on said games...
Bleh, I hate the anime...and I really dislike how they portrayed Dedede...Majorly contradicted how I always imagined him from the games...which I played since I was very little. (Kirby is my favorite nintendo series afterall)

...I missed Nightmares game but I never really like him and he doesn't LOOK like he should be in the kirby world. Probably just bias because Kirby's Dreamland 2 happened to be the first memorable kirby game I played

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Bleh, I hate the anime...and I really dislike how they portrayed Dedede...Majorly contradicted how I always imagined him from the games...which I played since I was very little. (Kirby is my favorite nintendo series afterall)

...I missed Nightmares game but I never really like him and he doesn't LOOK like he should be in the kirby world. Probably just bias because Kirby's Dreamland 2 happened to be the first memorable kirby game I played
I kind of liked the anime; 4Kids ****ed it up, though.

Remember the Dark Matter samurai from that game? He was so COOL!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Like your Sig BrawlMatt! look @ it its missing a pic
Yeah, it originally had Sonic there, but since it's in, I don't really need it there.

I'm looking for something to fill the void, but since Nsider's down (that's where I got thost thigns), I don't know where else to get something like that.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
The final boss should be God and if you get close to winning you die in real life by heart attack, no one can stop the God of the new world mwahhahaha!!!!

Sacrilege!
Ha... no really.
I'd like to see Chuck Norris... good one.
Seriously now. All boss characters from games represented in Brawl should be at least bosses if not playable characters.

SSBMasterFox

Smash Ace
I live in a little place called Strawberry, Arkans
Originally Posted by Fawriel

Yea. I think that guys name was O2. or..Oxygen??

Anyway his previous form was Dark Matter..and only fought in Kirby Crystal Shards 64. Yea that battle was pretty awesome. lol if dark matter came back that'd be badass. it had no emotion. it was just..dark pure evil matter.
0² isn't a form of Dark Matter; he controls the Dark Matter. And I really hope he has a big part in Brawl.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Um... I have no doubt in my mind that he will be in... if Meta Knight is in Subspace...then Dedede probably is to... in fact, all playable characters are in subspace... thats my OPINION...

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Eh.. We don't want the whole story to be ruined..haha... IDK, maybe one or two more bosses revealed.. depending on HOW MANY bosses there will be... I hope a lot...

RedKnight

Smash Ace
SE will be huge they could at least release info on more enemies or bosses, from what Ive seen so far there are ALOT

Top Bottom