• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This world... - The Subspace Emissary

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, Good Point, very good point.

Now that I think it, PT would be really random, I cant Imagine him fighting against the ancient minister, but everything in smash is random.

HAs anyone thinked about S/Zamus ? Her Ship doesnt have what its needed to fight the Halberd

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
I don't think everyone has to be paired up, but bear in mind Sakurai's update about co-op, when he said about different teams. It showed Kirby and Zelda, then Mario and Pit.

I assume that this screen was taken from a game where Kirby saved Zelda. Therefore that makes one team. Obviously Mario meets Pit, which makes the second team.

i assume that as you go through the game the teams get larger and larger as they recruit more characters to fight against the Subspace Army until they all meet up.

jamesss

Smash Apprentice
This is going to be so epic! I was wondering tho, will you have to start from the begining once you beat it to see every story or can you go back and play the one you just beat again?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People, I think the Ancient Ministril or whatever the hell his name is, is actually playable...or turns out to be a playable character in disguise or something. Y'all saw the DK video last night, right? How it stopped without revealing his name...They took it off the ministril too because they don't want to reveal he's a secret character or something...

Just maybe

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hmm, he may turn out to be an unlockable character... under a disguise. The Ancient Minister as we know him would be a very uninteresting character and it just doesn't seem like Sakurai to pull off something like that.
Though I have no idea what sort of evil and apparently important could hide under that cloak.
Pichu!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hmm, he may turn out to be an unlockable character... under a disguise. The Ancient Minister as we know him would be a very uninteresting character and it just doesn't seem like Sakurai to pull off something like that.
Though I have no idea what sort of evil and apparently important could hide under that cloak.
Pichu!
It's really Geno...But you don't find out unless you defeat him in Intense mode to unlock him...

it would be hilarious if jigglypuff was really the ancient minister or magikarp
That'd just be awesome if it was jigglypuff!!!

I was shocked that Wario was working for the Subspace Army! Poor Zelda i thought she actually died before i saw her turn into a trophy... Also i think that might be a cool item, a trophy-a-phier... majig!

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
Just imagine at the very end of the game, the ancient minister takes off his outfit and jigglypuff appears. he sings everyone to sleep and then drops the space bomb on everyone. Then jigglypuff just takes out her marker and draws on everyone and walks away before the explosion.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Just imagine at the very end of the game, the ancient minister takes off his outfit and jigglypuff appears. he sings everyone to sleep and then drops the space bomb on everyone. Then jigglypuff just takes out her marker and draws on everyone and walks away before the explosion.
OMG. I think i would die if that happened. BUT of laughter. You have officially made my day

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
I'm just wondering. with Wario being a bad guy, and turning fallen smashers into trophies, is it possible that you can play as both the good guys and the bad guys? it'd be good to see something like that, to see what happens if the forces of evil triumph over the smash world

~*Ice Climbers*~

Smash Cadet
Im infering from what i've seen that the baddies have joined forces together. Or maybe Wario is just turning them into trophies for money. Who knows?
I would like to see a cutscene with Pkmn Trainer appearing and seeing a Pikachu. He takes out a pokeball to try to capture the electric mouse, but then a gigantic ship appears out of the sky and drops those weird enemy thingies. Then they go to defeat the enemies, with you having to chose, Pikachu or PT?

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Its possible to play with the bad guys, it was supposed to get everyone involved, but you wont play as the bad guys until they have a change of heart. SO obvious, but sakurai ikes being random, so I dont know.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Its possible to play with the bad guys, it was supposed to get everyone involved, but you wont play as the bad guys until they have a change of heart. SO obvious, but sakurai ikes being random, so I dont know.
Change of heart...Nah, I think the bad guys are going to be targeted by the SSE Army and change sides because of that

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
This is going to be a trully amazing game. Lol.... I hope the single player mode is the kind like that of the Original Super Mario Bros... in that, its replay value is extremely high! I hope that when replaying the game, everything still feels knew. haha... And um.... whats this about Wario & Trophies? Did I miss an update or something?

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
This is going to be a trully amazing game. Lol.... I hope the single player mode is the kind like that of the Original Super Mario Bros... in that, its replay value is extremely high! I hope that when replaying the game, everything still feels knew. haha... And um.... whats this about Wario & Trophies? Did I miss an update or something?
In SE, the princess that you do not save from Petey Pirhana gets turned into a trophy by Wario and some wierd trophy-making device, and Kirby is left flying on a warpstar with the remaining princess when the bomb goes off.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Basically, Wario Penetrates Zelda, and THen Kirby and (B17ch) Peach go flying in a warp star because of the bomb, then they try to enter to the halberd to save her, but Fox prevents it.

Revven

FrankerZ
The reason why I believe we see Mario fighting Petey in the Fall trailer is because the character Sakurai/whoever was playing picked Kirby to fight Mario and won with Kirby therefore Kirby gets shot by the cannonball. It makes sense, to me anyway. =\

~*Ice Climbers*~

Smash Cadet
The reason why I believe we see Mario fighting Petey in the Fall trailer is because the character Sakurai/whoever was playing picked Kirby to fight Mario and won with Kirby therefore Kirby gets shot by the cannonball. It makes sense, to me anyway. =\
Same here. Although they'd have to make different cutscenes with each possibility and stuff. You'd think they'd pull off so many cutscenes to whatever it is you pick. But then Kirby is going to meet Pit, I guess. And how will Mario and Zelda/Peach leave the stadium? Kirby with a warpstar thingie

Brockman5

Smash Ace
Well you select your character...out of the two and that decides who you fight the boss with...etc..
Yeah how will Mario and zelda/peach escape...jump on a bullet bill maybe..?

Tobi-

Smash Ace
Basically, The main goal is turn everyone into trophies.

Once they are all trophies, Masterhand(with the help of subspace emissary), will steal all their powers, and become...

MASTERMIND.

FINAL BOSS: MASTERMIND.

He has a Face, And two hands that can use every single B-Special move of all the characters. You have to destory both hands, and the mind to beat him.

MASTERMIND EQUIPPED WITH TWO MASTERHANDS WITH ALL POWERS.

Ultimate Boss.

AuraLancer

Smash Journeyman
My first thought when I saw that video was this: Wario's gonna die, 'cause I'm gonna kill him.

Something tells me that the Master hand is NOT on the Ancient Minister's side. After all, the AM is creating disorder and the Master hand is like the ruler of smash. In fact, he may come to your aid.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
My first thought when I saw that video was this: Wario's gonna die, 'cause I'm gonna kill him.

Something tells me that the Master hand is NOT on the Ancient Minister's side. After all, the AM is creating disorder and the Master hand is like the ruler of smash. In fact, he may come to your aid.
You know, that is so random that it makes sense.

BokutoGuy

Smash Journeyman
Ummm...Thanks?

It's also possible that the master hand is just the final boss of classic mode and doesn't appear anywhere else.
highly possible, I'd like to see what the hands are controled by maybe even possesed???????? anyway i like the ideas so far except urs^^^^ jk lol

RedKnight

Smash Ace
So lets see we need a different plotline for every character you choose to play as plus which choice you make (which Princess you save)

Basically, The main goal is turn everyone into trophies.

Once they are all trophies, Masterhand(with the help of subspace emissary), will steal all their powers, and become...

MASTERMIND.

FINAL BOSS: MASTERMIND.

He has a Face, And two hands that can use every single B-Special move of all the characters. You have to destory both hands, and the mind to beat him.

MASTERMIND EQUIPPED WITH TWO MASTERHANDS WITH ALL POWERS.

Ultimate Boss.
Or maybe the Ancient Minister Opens his cloak...thing, revealing that the master Hand And the Crazy hand are HIS hands

vinternet

Smash Cadet
What if all-star mode was completely crunched down into the final boss battle - Master Hand or the Ancient Minister or whoever keeps conjuring up evil clones of every character in the game. You have to deal with them and the boss.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
...Or maybe the Ancient Minister Opens his cloak...thing, revealing that the master Hand And the Crazy hand are HIS hands
that's probable. it would explain why he had no hands in the movie.

So,let's put this into perspective...

we have five definite starting teams

Pit and Mario/Kirby

Mario/Kirby and Peach/Zelda

Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong

Link and Yoshi

Fox

we may have an evil side storyline, so that makes six. I don't think Sakurai would cut master Hand out of the plot. he's like the staple boss. he's part of the game's heritage. I have a feeling that Master Hand will be part of the good guy's side. Maybe he is captured and placed on board ship.

vinternet

Smash Cadet
I dunno if this has been discussed already in this thread, (waaay too many pages to check) but what about those golden orbs the characters collect in the SE gameplay videos? A meter fills up on the side of the screen whenever they get one. Looks like some sort of collectible/powerup, perhaps what Sakurai hinted at in the World Map update?

Or have these questions been answered already and I'm just a fool?

Top Bottom