• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This room needs a name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro

Smash Champion
it doesnt have to be souf bro lounge would be cool but it wouldnt show our atl south pride

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
ok seriously, if its called the bro lounge i would be so p1ssed and depressed. it sounds so gay, literally. the "bro" lounge are u kidding me? its so wack and has NOTHING to do with ATL south.

We are the dirty south of teh america's.

AND... dirty south is perfect because its the down and dirty, non organized posts of the atlantic south.

bro lounge........seriously guys, it seriously sounds like a homosexual club or a really gay fraternity.

WE ARE THE DIRTY SOUTH!!!!!

-hiro

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Dirty south succcccccccccks. Bro lounge ftw.

But like i said, its just whatever ill still post here either way haha

BEHR

Smash Hero
Bro Lounge,Pokemon Masters of the Atl South, or Im on a Boat.

FIYAAAAAAAAAH Would be cool. ;D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sure I don't mind teh spam box thing. :] But you think the mods would want it to be called spam box? meh

Smith

Smash Ace
ok seriously, if its called the bro lounge i would be so p1ssed and depressed. it sounds so gay, literally. the "bro" lounge are u kidding me? its so wack and has NOTHING to do with ATL south.

We are the dirty south of teh america's.

AND... dirty south is perfect because its the down and dirty, non organized posts of the atlantic south.

bro lounge........seriously guys, it seriously sounds like a homosexual club or a really gay fraternity.

WE ARE THE DIRTY SOUTH!!!!!

-hiro

Do you have fear of hugging a bro? Dirty south sounds like a cowboy strip club...Bro Lounge has everything to do with ALT South, it is the Alt South.

Bro Love<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom