• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This room needs a name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renth

Smash Hero
Like my crew in florida

- Name Canceled.

and the dirty souths bro room still sounds like a anal party all except it's confined to only the south

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
In all seriousness, once this room is a bit over a week old I'd like to start narrowing down the name choices.

Atlantic North named theirs the "Beast Coast Tea Room." That sucks.

Pac West named theirs the "Hyperbolic Time Chamber." That's moving in the right direction.

There have been probably thirty variants of "Bro," and I don't think anyone outside of Carolina likes that. This isn't the Carolina room, so try to submit names that can define the whole region.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
There have been probably thirty variants of "Bro," and I don't think anyone outside of Carolina likes that. This isn't the Carolina room, so try to submit names that can define the whole region.
The only people saying no to Bro Lounge are just refusing to be bros. While I respect their decision, I still must maintain that it means they don't count.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Some Catfish title, I swear, DO IT! Something like Catfish Combo Hall . . .

<_<

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
GET OFF YO CATFISH ***** ****.

Get at some peaches and erranges and whatever in the hell the rest of the south makes. XD

jk dont hook meh bro!

PolMex23

Smash Champion

Flawda cant think of a better expression fool dont take offense...

in White mans terms..."

Your group isnt as ___ compared to those ignorant blind fools in cally who talk with poor mans words and blatant accusations...."

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, alright then.

I wonder how far we'll actually go in this thread before we get a name lol.

I'm thinkin at least page 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom