• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is amazing. No matter what.(The Melee dedication thread. Happy 7 B-day Melee!!!)

HT F8

Hostile Takeover

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I was looking for this one vid that I remember seeing a while ago, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

It was a vid of 4 falcons on YS using the color glitch. It was 4 pink captain falcons, I think.

If any of you all can find it, that would be nice.

TheLake

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuV3Br_Q_F4

Probably the most epic video two scrubs using doc can conjur

Speaking of scrubs those who watch the show should take a gander for jd's sake

Can JD finally ursurp Dr.cox's authority?! Can the apprentice lay waste to the mentor!? ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT FOLKS!

Oh and this thread is amazing and warms my heart with joy (:

LSDX

Wah!
Melee is still alive. There isn't no great times.=)
Agreed. I'm interested to see if Ken or M2K will participate in any bigger tournaments (Melee) in the near future. I doubt M2K because he's a Brawler now from what I heard (from my minimal sources). If wrong, can somebody please correct me?

Fletch

Smash Master
Agreed. I'm interested to see if Ken or M2K will participate in any bigger tournaments (Melee) in the near future. I doubt M2K because he's a Brawler now from what I heard (from my minimal sources). If wrong, can somebody please correct me?
M2K still goes to Melee tournaments.

Top Bottom