• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is amazing. No matter what.(The Melee dedication thread. Happy 7 B-day Melee!!!)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles

xeno

Smash Ace
Thanks Gimpyfish for Metagame! that was amazing. Wombo combo was ****ing awesome, too.
Jan 31: Houston Melee Tournament Losers Finals round 2.. The Mind Is Like Soap Houston Edition:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTrgGSfl_Qo
I saw that match, was hilarious (Marth goes to the right, does up-b ledgegrab invincible drop down f-air to up-b again.. and the Fox KEEPS GOING DOWN THERE!)

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Thanks Gimpyfish for Metagame! that was amazing. Wombo combo was ****ing awesome, too.
Jan 31: Houston Melee Tournament Losers Finals round 2.. The Mind Is Like Soap Houston Edition:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTrgGSfl_Qo
I saw that match, was hilarious (Marth goes to the right, does up-b ledgegrab invincible drop down f-air to up-b again.. and the Fox KEEPS GOING DOWN THERE!)

lol ! True true haha, liek Marth is such a greedy ledgegrabber :laugh:
Such epic stuff right there

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Noooooo!!! Okay, just to spite Kevin, let's all just keep posting here so it's practically still stickied :(

But not really...

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You are more then welcome to keep posting in it lol, I just fail to see the point of having a massive video archive stickied when its not being updated as often.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
^Because it's amazing. No matter what.

Seriously, though. The AT list hasn't been updated in a lot longer and is lacking some good ATs that could be included. But no one's made a second one yet or even unstickied that one. By my count, I think that should be revised before this one. *shrug*

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

It's still much more helpful then this thread, but feel free to make one if you wish ^_^ And maybe you'll get stickied up there instead of that one.

Geist

Smash Master
*steals Proverbs's idea before he has free time*
not really.

The last time this thread was updated was in 2008 -_-
I think un stickying it would help it. Now people actually have to post on it so it doesn't disappear.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Heh. I've actually already started revising it. I hope to finish it in around a week or something. A few more ATs need to be added--but most of all, that thing just needs some editing x_x;;

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
If someone legit wanted to take over this thread I could give them rights to it. Just pm me and I'll see what I can do.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Lol @ Brawl noobs aren't welcome. This game is so much better than Brawl. You watch all these Melee videos and there is just so much hype behind them. But then, you look at those lame Brawl videos and they are all slow and boring. Then there's no advanced techniques in Brawl. Where's the wavedashing in Brawl? Where's the L-canceling to do combos? Where's the hype? And most of all where's Dr. Mario?! And couldn't buy a nintendo Wii to get Brawl and I'm not even dissappointed.

MELEE>brawl!!!!

Top Bottom