• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is amazing. No matter what.(The Melee dedication thread. Happy 7 B-day Melee!!!)

Proverbs

Smash Lord
If I get a video up of a double knee to Falcon Punch (the Very Sacred Combo), would it make it onto this list? A friend and I were recording some Falcon dittos the other day and that's one of the crazy things that happened in there.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
If I get a video up of a double knee to Falcon Punch (the Very Sacred Combo), would it make it onto this list? A friend and I were recording some Falcon dittos the other day and that's one of the crazy things that happened in there.
I did a knee(double hit [two opponent]) to falcon punch (double hit [two opponent]) XD

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Well, here it is anyway. Sorry about the lack of editing and bad video quality. The combo happens within the first ten seconds or so--it's not a long wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UZ8iI6HrQ0

EDIT: Actually I'm going to edit the video pretty soon and re-upload it. You can try that link for now until I delete it, though.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
All right. That last video was really bad--and full of really stupid audio. So I took the awesome Falcon dittos (as well as part of a Falcon vs Falco match), found all of the cool parts and just edited it all together, stripped the audio and put some cool music in.

Disclaimer: Neither me nor my friend play like this in real life. The whole night was just us two goofing off a ton and we're usually a lot better than this. I just took what was cool/funny that we had recorded (the camera died pretty soon after we started recording) and slapped it all together. During that whole night we probably landed around 7 sacred combos.

Right now the video's still processing in youtube, but when it's done this'll be the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYTXxtUzJ7Y

Enjoy.

EDIT: It's done processing now.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
That song is annoying as piss, but the combo wa legit.

Also powerthirst was too epic.
Yeah, DragonForce isn't everyone's cup of tea. I was going to test out different songs and see which synched to it best, but after seeing Captain Falcon sing along with Dragonforce at 0:25, I couldn't resist using Fury of the Storm.

Proverbs

Smash Lord

Proverbs

Smash Lord
What in the world was that? I felt like I was being brainwashed. I actually thought I saw the words "PLAY MELEE" showing up at a few random points in the video and then went back and couldn't find that.

That thing just freaked me out o_x;;

Sybawave

Smash Ace
You haven't seen that before? There is like 10 of those out there on youtube lol they are quite interesting...one of them is the "Decisive Battle" from FFV(?)

shazbot

Smash Apprentice
my roommate just brought his tv back. i don't care if nobody plays it anymore, i'm going to become the worlds best yoshi. i don't see this game ever getting boring. ever.

....ever.

Top Bottom