• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is amazing. No matter what.(The Melee dedication thread. Happy 7 B-day Melee!!!)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LMFAO. That's yours? hahahaha, dude that video is legendary. I remember watching that before I got competitive, and I love it still. Major props.

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
LMFAO. That's yours? hahahaha, dude that video is legendary. I remember watching that before I got competitive, and I love it still. Major props.
really? awesome :)
I was really looking forward to making a sequel for brawl, but alas, falcon is not his former self.

It can still be done, but it would require great effort... it would almost have to be a self-parody if anything

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
really? awesome :)
I was really looking forward to making a sequel for brawl, but alas, falcon is not his former self.

It can still be done, but it would require great effort... it would almost have to be a self-parody if anything
haha, oh god. Do it son, it'll be great if you made a self-parody with brawl. xD

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
idk the original was really good haha
i saw that on newgrounds a long time ago and it still appeals to me
2good

rhan

Smash Hero
Happy Birthday Melee! 7 years and forever more!

Another thread added to my favorites list.

Also I ran across this thread beacuse I asked someone about thier sig. If the maker of ths sig can make me one...Prweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze! :D

I would die if I don't get one. ;_;

Not really but I'll cry myself to sleep every night...

Top Bottom