• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is amazing. No matter what.(The Melee dedication thread. Happy 7 B-day Melee!!!)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Luigi totally got tooled there.

Get it? :urg:

Also, that recovery compilation video is probably one my favorite smash-related videos ever.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Wow you're right XD that video was amazing lol I had a lot of good recoveries like those too but I didn't know about it so I didn't send them =/

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LOL it wasn't a sound effect XD that was Ken being Ken

Awesome video! (I don't get the numbers XD Is it because I didn't watch that episode?)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL it wasn't a sound effect XD that was Ken being Ken

Awesome video! (I don't get the numbers XD Is it because I didn't watch that episode?)
Yeah, that's what I was tryiiing to imply there. =P

It was him against the Physics teacher (who also had an early lead btw) and they had to solve a math-esque puzzle and the answer to that puzzle would be the combination for the chest which contained the axe.

Ken won, and the combination was 172465, which was promptly named the new "ken combo"

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Top Bottom