• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I can retort!

Rookie the following about you is AYUSS:

Diddy, Fox, Ganon
Sagat, Dudley, Ken
Your pillow
your anything in tekken.

Allied

Smash Master
i'm glad to see you guys improving looking forward to friendlies with you guys next tourny i see you guys at!

keep it up!

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Word Rookie, getting your garbage :fox: to game 3 last hit is ayuss. I agree. Any half-decent :falco: would have free-stocked you. ;)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
**** talking time.

Bleachigo...the same metaknight that beat dm in tourney but lost to my falcon?

Rookie is ayuss and would get free-stocked by me in free minutes.

Doom still sucks at punctuation.

Dan sucks at having spare time.

Umbra sucks at watching his weight.

Basic Sausage Chung is the best DDD

Mikehaze lost to Silentspectre in brawl.

I'm namesearch trapping him now.

Same for Ally. He's bad too.

GAYTARO

Smash Rookie
FALCO, YES. IM THIRD CAUSE I ****. IM DEFINITELY NOT LIKE 50TH IN THE STATE, IM THE BEST, **** YOU

isdbfalbaf

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Word Rookie, getting your garbage :fox: to game 3 last hit is ayuss. I agree. Any half-decent :falco: would have free-stocked you. ;)
You would still lose to a character i havent touched in a month and half tho. :laugh:

You mean like me Max, huh?
You being legendary has been long gone buddy, you suck :laugh:

...You play Falco?

Who are you again?
FREE!!! :laugh:

**** talking time.
Rookie is ayuss and would get free-stocked by me in free minutes.
Says the man who is convinced he can make money playing ****ty B-Minus, ****** get that **** outta here. :laugh:

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
just to let everyone know. my girlfriend broke up with me this morning, i'll probably be emo for a while and miss a bunch of things, im sorry guys, please understand.

iRJi

Smash Champion
just to let everyone know. my girlfriend broke up with me this morning, i'll probably be emo for a while and miss a bunch of things, im sorry guys, please understand.
Understandable. Take care man. Try not to smoke it off either, please.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Steve (i don't remember if that's how it's spelled), I'm not crew, and I don't know you that well, but you're a pretty cool dude and I know what it's like. Hit me up on aim/phone if you want. I feel for you man.

Max Ketchum

Sorry to my man Que. Real talk, *****es be *****es, and you got your *****s here for you. I know it seems really bad at first, but you'll get through it, dawg.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Yeah, so I hate to be the bearer of additional bad news, but the situation between myself and my parents has escalated significantly. The following things will probably affect you all.

A) I am not likely to be living in my house much longer.
B) I am not going to have a phone for a while.
C) I am not going to be able to host any more crew meets at home, ever again.

I am probably going to fall pretty hard off the map for a while. I'd really prefer not to talk about the specifics of what happened, but if you're trying to get in touch with me, now is a good time.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Oh, other super important stuffs.

TVs have got to go outta my house ASAP. My dad agreed to let me keep them in my room, but he won't let the big one stay in my living room. I don't exactly have mad space in my room, and my room isn't going to be my room much longer anyway, so I need to relocate that thing. Obviously, I cannot carry it, so I'm going to need the assistance of someone with a car.

Max Ketchum

wowowowow. Surprising to hear that, you always seemed mad tight with your dad. Good luck with everything. If you need a place to stay for a couple days, hit me up and I'll see what I can do.

Top Bottom