• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Your placings and skill level have always been significant, but you really haven't bonded with the crew at all. I'll talk to the rest of the crew and see how they feel, but let me ask you a question . . . why do you want to be in the crew?
bcuz u r really smart and u can improve my game play by alot. and i get ***** by lucario which is were rj can help me. wow rj can help me in alot of match ups and we live close and there are many other reasons.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
The Great Umbrezy has become conflicted. He is considering quitting this game.

Ok, enough of the 3rd person.

Really, I don't enjoy this game enough to play singles, and my tourny attendance is pretty low. Doubles is fun, but I don't spend the time or the effort with this game. I recognize that I am not at my full potential and have come to the conclusion that I don't want to play to lose, I want to play to win, and I don't have the desire to do what it takes to win. If I don't have that desire, then why should I drag down my partner, or any partner as a huge liability. I'll probably attend singles and doubles at viridian city and it may be my last tournament for a while. I'll probably attend other events like smashfests occasionally because I know and like a lot of the community and hanging out never fails.

You're not ready yet,
The great Umbrezy​

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
don't shoot for double post.

4 the crew.

napwar.com

play, get embassy, join tech angel clan. My dad is forcing me to play more games I don't want to >.>.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Here's my current itenerary, just as a heads up.

Thursday: Potentially going to New Brunswick to train with Spam. If this is the plan, potentially meeting up with Ally in the city first.

Friday: If not already at New Brunswick, meeting up Ally in the city with ADHD. Then going to New Brunswick (via train) and then going with YES! to DSO. Staying the night at Fury's house.

Saturday: Going to Battle Royale. Then going back to Philly. Catching the train from Philly back to NJ. Currently unsure of what to do here. Ally is staying with Yes!

Sunday: Going to PowerPlayGaming. Going home.

I just want to attend a event where I can play people to show them I'm not bad.
You're not bad. Actually, you're moderately good. It's just . . . you suck. :bee: Also, everyone should check out this link to the Tristate Circuit.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=248781

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I'm finally SBR! W00T. Actually, it's called BBR now, for Brawl Backroom, because Melee has a separate room.

RJ, I need a new avatar, because this one clashes with the purple. Help a bro out madu?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
i think there's a results tab. you can copy/paste it i believe. screen shot the bracket image and photobucket?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Lol, I'm a better driver, at least when I get lost, I know alternative routes.

lol...getting off of 80 randomly
lol at you being a good driver, BlackWaltz/Wyatt/me were holding on for dear life in the 5 minutes you drove on an open road.

Dave is just a straight up idiot if Yes! made **** sure he was going in the right direction multiple times and drove 2+ hours straight down into Maryland, lol. Knowing alternate routes makes you better-learned in geography, not anything special (or safe) behind the wheel.

That said, I'd still get in a car with you for a tournament 'cause I enjoy them too much to miss, lol.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Shippo, you are not a better driver than Dave. Trust me, I was in the front seat with him. Even if he went the wrong way, he is very solid behind the wheel, and I was able to see first hand.

Also, thank you RJ for the new sig and Avatar. I think it matches quite nicely. I especially like the green outlines

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Bleachigo I bothered wasting 20 minutes trying to watch the show in your avatar to try to figure out what it's about, I regret it thoroughly.

You owe me 20 minutes.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Bleachigo I bothered wasting 20 minutes trying to watch the show in your avatar to try to figure out what it's about, I regret it thoroughly.

You owe me 20 minutes.
The Red one?

It's a game. Megaman Starforce to be exact.

You wasted your own 20mins, haha! I'm so Legendary!

I'll post Megan Fox or Misa Campo pics to make up for it though :)

Top Bottom