• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
This game is getting boring.

Dan is what you told me about "Mr. X" true? That'd be awesome I love that little "adjetive"

See what I did there?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Ohio...? Holy **** dan all this travel must be brutal on your wallet.
Imma hustler. Plus, it's not that bad. It's Ohio, and I'm going to a tourney, so I should be placing 2nd to Jason. Also, I'm teaming with Jason. I'm winning doubles for sure, and if I place second, I'll have made all my money back from the trip.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Imma hustler. Plus, it's not that bad. It's Ohio, and I'm going to a tourney, so I should be placing 2nd to Jason. Also, I'm teaming with Jason. I'm winning doubles for sure, and if I place second, I'll have made all my money back from the trip.
I could place 2nd in Ohio, take me with you.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I think that state next to Ohio (Michigan) may be going but I still think you can do it. Good Luck Pierce!!

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I could place 2nd in Ohio, take me with you.
You got money? Besides, I'm going to see Alex there, and staying with her on Friday and Saturday night. Something tells me you'd kill the mood, lmao.

I think that state next to Ohio (Michigan) may be going but I still think you can do it. Good Luck Pierce!!
For you madu.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Legendary is smart enough not to **** block. "Just who the hell do you think I am!?"

(Honestly I'm going to ask my parents, I'm sure they'll say No anyways.)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Dan I'm with Trevor for DSO I told you this already >.<

I can give you a ride but it'd be a tight squeeze (no homo)

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
just kinda in a way asking if i place good at VC can i be in the crew. or can i just be in the crew.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Your placings and skill level have always been significant, but you really haven't bonded with the crew at all. I'll talk to the rest of the crew and see how they feel, but let me ask you a question . . . why do you want to be in the crew?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Dan I am going to pee on you at RtVC and CTKB

especially in low tiers

SCRUB

<3
That's pretty gross. I mean, I know you fail at taking losses, and I know it's going to be pretty difficult to admit losing to me, but face it, I'm just better than you. You don't have to go all R. Kelly on me just cause I'm going to beat your ***. Just get over it. Not everyone can have my talent.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Lucas...You definitely need to learn how to **** talk...Pee on people? Really? You need some lessons from papa blacka...

Blacka: *does fox's jab-jab-rapid kick* WHATCHU KNOW BOUT CHUN LI SON?

Top Bottom