• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
well i mean up for critization, like if i was gonna submit a vid to you guys id have it of my normal game, not a wifi game where i knew i was playing off

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
The one thing that really bothered me in those double vids was how often KRD used fsmash on battlefield. I mean, you guys won and all, but... there were fsmashes where it was nigh impossible for the attack to connect. Were they to get away from anyone that might try to attack your landing?

:059:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
To be honest, I don't have much experience in doubles. Most of the time I wasn't sure what to do, so I probably made lots of dumb mistakes because of that. As long as I'm not killing my partner I think I'm doing ok though xD. Since that's my biggest problem in teams.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
double you can get away with smashes if you have an intelligent partner, wolf can work in doubles as long as you have osmeone to save your ***, krd you need ot grab more in doubles and you need ot work on pushing your opponent into your teammate.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
omni/darklouis/sumer

what do you guys think dogmas marth? lol
He knows the Wolf matchup TOO well. I'm not sure how I kept falling into that chaingrab-spike combo so much. He began to figure me out after a few friendlies too.

Also...this was me on March 21st, 2008 on wifi. I was so **** good then. Since then, my skill has gone completely downhill. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AL5fGKvaPU

rvkevin

Smash Lord
How is Wolf vs MK better than Wario vs MK?
Wario's only advantages are weight and KO power...its hard for Wario to build up damage because he lacks priority and range. At least Wolf has a projectile and Bair beats a lot of MK's attacks.

Laem

Smash Champion
I hate wolf vs mk... nado combo's into nado and all u can do is run away and blaster. Thats how i see it anyway

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I don't see why so many people complain about the tornado in Wolf vs MK, I mean of course it's a good move but it's never ***** me anywhere near as badly as everyone else makes it seem it will, and I suck vs MK....

SelfPossessed

Smash Apprentice
I was under the impression that Tornado is mainly used when Wolf is trying to recover from the ledge. I recall someone mentioning this a bit back. Anti's vid vs MK also shows this towards the end of the match.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I don't see why so many people complain about the tornado in Wolf vs MK, I mean of course it's a good move but it's never ***** me anywhere near as badly as everyone else makes it seem it will, and I suck vs MK....

It's because your from Jersey and have to get used to it since everyone there mains Mk :bee:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Arc, combo videos aren't about playing smart, they're about looking cool :< But yeah, I felt that a lot of the clips you used were too... static, I suppose. Too long and slow-paced for my liking, at least.

FURnace, good job keeping center stage, and being annoying with blaster @ 30s lol. At 1 min, perfect opportunity for a shine gimp, take it next time. Also, don't airdodge when you're going to miss the ledge because of it, shine or take the hit and DI up because a good opponent will gimp you when you try to recover from that far below stage. Good job off the dthrow at 1:45 as well.

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
Healer do more spaced Bairs and AC fairs they work like a charm also never use up+b as an attack its really REALLY bad

when you get nana and popo separated go and **** nana like no joke and when there recovering blaster spam nana since it cause them to desync and fall to there death (shes easier to hit since shes dumb) but really go **** nana if shes dead you dont have to worry as much other then the low % CG (still dont underestimate popo tho he can still do massive dmg to you if drop your guard)

when coming down and the ICs are under you i myself shine since its easy to hit them and can follow up but thats only if they jump in the air to hit you if there on the ground waiting for you just go away from them and wait for them to approach you

never approach ICs just keep blastering until they come and you have to go up run and retreat with an AC fair since its hard for them to grab, shield grab, pivot grab you or you can do a space bair but if they know how to pivot grab i wouldn't suggest it (but watching the vid i can tell he cant do that yet so go with space bairs for now)

i tend not to scar stages either since its an easy grab for them if they predict it

holy crap longest post i have ever made.......but this is one of the only matchup that i know really well since my brother mains ICs <-----gay 0-death CGs D:

Healer

Smash Apprentice
Healer do more spaced Bairs and AC fairs they work like a charm also never use up+b as an attack its really REALLY bad

when you get nana and popo separated go and **** nana like no joke and when there recovering blaster spam nana since it cause them to desync and fall to there death (shes easier to hit since shes dumb) but really go **** nana if shes dead you dont have to worry as much other then the low % CG (still dont underestimate popo tho he can still do massive dmg to you if drop your guard)

when coming down and the ICs are under you i myself shine since its easy to hit them and can follow up but thats only if they jump in the air to hit you if there on the ground waiting for you just go away from them and wait for them to approach you

never approach ICs just keep blastering until they come and you have to go up run and retreat with an AC fair since its hard for them to grab, shield grab, pivot grab you or you can do a space bair but if they know how to pivot grab i wouldn't suggest it (but watching the vid i can tell he cant do that yet so go with space bairs for now)

i tend not to scar stages either since its an easy grab for them if they predict it

holy crap longest post i have ever made.......but this is one of the only matchup that i know really well since my brother mains ICs <-----gay 0-death CGs D:
ahahah, yea i understand DIVIDE AND CONQUER lolz, usually when i get an opening where they split, i fsmash nana, then popo, then popo dies lolz, okay now how do i space the bairs, I didnt even try them cuz I was afraid of that wretched cg (makes me miss his pika) and AC Fair how do u do that? Really, I used to never approach ICs, I'd spam my laser, but people say "oh don't camp, u camp too much and I got aggressive here (not angry) BTW, thanks so much.

Apollo$

Smash Ace
FURnace, good job keeping center stage, and being annoying with blaster @ 30s lol. At 1 min, perfect opportunity for a shine gimp, take it next time. Also, don't airdodge when you're going to miss the ledge because of it, shine or take the hit and DI up because a good opponent will gimp you when you try to recover from that far below stage. Good job off the dthrow at 1:45 as well.

Thank you :)

Top Bottom