• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
no johns, i just dont think its a good idea to critique me when i play my friends opposed to other smashers, i do a lot of dumb things against my friends cause i know i can get away with it xD
i'll see what i can do though

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Standing laser is very committing. Try to incorporate Reverse Aerial Rush (RAR) lasers. Also, learn to use Usmash out of shield to punish moves Mk uses on your shield. Everytime he nairs and doesn't ground himself is a free Usmash Out of shield.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vids of my Wolf [including super sub-par techskill based on having no Wii for a month] coming sometime this week. Get hyped!

Not

:059:

Gah777

Smash Lord
Nice matches vs D3. Too bad you had some suicide or recovery fail in like 3 of the vids. Why didn't that Sheik utilize the f-tilt lock more? They had quite a few times to do it but just did another lil' combo instead.

JCav

Smash Lord
Seagull-I get at your platform canceling all day

KRD- my advice to you is use more jab, jump shine, and jump to blaster

Goldenadept

Smash Lord

Choice

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure i got some matches recorded at madness. Hopefully will have them up soon.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_WVOC3pXVA

I just watched like 3 months worth of videos and this one is my favorite. Espy's 9 Bair wall was freaking amazing, though. Some dumb stuff happend, like a rob gyro attack stage-spike.

I don't have much to say as far as critques are concerned because I don't think I have a good enough understanding of Wolf to give advice but even the people who say they are bad seem like they are doing pretty well. Maybe we should all work on space bears.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_WVOC3pXVA

I just watched like 3 months worth of videos and this one is my favorite. Espy's 9 Bair wall was freaking amazing, though. Some dumb stuff happend, like a rob gyro attack stage-spike.

I don't have much to say as far as critques are concerned because I don't think I have a good enough understanding of Wolf to give advice but even the people who say they are bad seem like they are doing pretty well. Maybe we should all work on space bears.
Glad you like my Wolf.

Honestly, the if all Wolfs did was space bairs and retreat fairs then they'd win more then throwing out lots of moves. Along with dropdown platform uairs.

If Wolfs utilized fresh bair then they could kill so much easier/better.

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
KRD: I thought you played that fairly well
I would utilise AC fair oos a little more (0:06)
And err try to I guess reflect his boomerang if you get the chance (0:17)
And I guess you could choose what you use to punish him a little better, for example at one point you used dsmash when you coulda upsmashed when he whiffed a grab, as it does set him up for potential juggling

But otherwise you played well!

_Kain_

Smash Champion
You can DI out of the 2nd hit of Usmash though can't you? That's what I was told at least, which is why I used Dsmash.

:059:
You can, but they won't always DI out. And if they do it leave's them open in the air to chase or read how they land

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I don't punish with U-smash due to that same fact but after watching a bunch of videos I think I need to U-smash and U-air a lot more than I do.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
OMG.

Well, I'll see if I can get the structure all set up by the end of the week.
Thanks, Wofls. <3~

I should totally call it the Wofl House.
Amazing.

pulse131

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0svbuy1HHfs
tourny match from a little while back, still in the process of picking up wolf at the time, killed myself pretty early a couple times and still cameback. gotta love dat dsmash.
ntm the guy i did it on is ranked now, granted we both sucked hard then. maybe ill gt to play him again tomorrow, get some more vids up.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0svbuy1HHfs
tourny match from a little while back, still in the process of picking up wolf at the time, killed myself pretty early a couple times and still cameback. gotta love dat dsmash.
ntm the guy i did it on is ranked now, granted we both sucked hard then. maybe ill gt to play him again tomorrow, get some more vids up.
You know, you CAN use items to item boost and then combo into...whatever afterward. It's actually not hard to do once you have some practice.

I have to say, these suicides are making me lol.

Honestly, this seems like a lower level of play, so a higher level player could easily write an essay on it. I, however, am too ******** to understand how ******** you are. So you could say we're both too ******** to understand what is ********, but know that we are, in fact, ********... Did that make sense?

In other words, I don't think you're at the stage where you need to ask for help. I still think there's a lot that you can improve upon yourself without asking. And one thing I could definitely point out is that you seem to be playing an imaginary foe, because I often see you whipping out a smash attack miles away from Ignis.

Focus on your spacing.

Don't jump into the ****.

Move faster (in laymen's terms, get a better hold on your character [Wolf]).

Try and punish better. And stop putting yourself in the position to get punished. Not sure if you did that often, I'm just assuming it might be a problem.

Sorry if all that came off as offensive. It did to me. Hence the hyperboles attempting at some form of amusement. I know you're not ********. (I have to be though).

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Before I go about messing with the first post, what I wanted to know a few things:

- What kind of format would everyone like to be able to see it in? As in, is there any kind of order you think would be easier to navigate through than what it currently on the first page?

- Is there any way I can gather a bunch of the older videos up?

- Is it okay if I rename this thread to the Wofl House? :3

=====

Also, I'm gonna need help from the Wolf community on several things. I see that you guys have had videos concerning certain ATs, and I would like to know whether or not you guys have several of these. AT vids, tutorials, tests, combo videos, and any miscellaneous funny or odd things that have been showcased in videos before are the kind of content I would also like to feature in your video library.

Thanks in advance. <3~

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Espy, that's awesome. You have my vote for the Wofl House. haha

I have like, two videos. One for lightstepping, the other for...weirdness. Maybe after we organize everything, we can create a quick thread asking everyone to post videos of their own that might've been forgotten.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Espy, that's awesome. You have my vote for the Wofl House. haha

I have like, two videos. One for lightstepping, the other for...weirdness. Maybe after we organize everything, we can create a quick thread asking everyone to post videos of their own that might've been forgotten.
Wofl House sounds great. If everyone else is also okay with it, that's what I'll change it to.
And yes, having everyone contribute those vids would be appreciated beyond appreciated. <3

Can u still make fun of arda every once in the while in the title?
I will...if I know why. I mean, who is arda? I'm still a pup around here.

Espy I like the way you have the sonic thread set up. Finding videos vs certain characters is pretty nifty.
Thanks <3333~

rsr2

Smash Lord
After looking at that picture of the Waffle House, it reminded me of when I went to Columbus going to a Waffle House that was walking distance from our hotel. The food was awesome but man I felt out of place. Just sayin :p

Top Bottom