• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Only thing I've seen in the past few pages is full grown men talking about Mean Girls, and such. Everyone hear should be ashamed of themselves <3

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
i'm losing drinking games vs mk i take a drink of beer when i get hit with mk dsmash. using wolf of course

6 beers son. 6

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Only 6???? didn't know u were such a jigglypuff (lightweight) when it came to drinking

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
weeeellllll i'm usually not but i had very little to eat today. when i eat i can take 8-12 beers before im drunk uusally 8. but since i didnt eat dinner im like 80% beer son.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Only 6???? didn't know u were such a jigglypuff (lightweight) when it came to drinking
That joke was awful.
weeeellllll i'm usually not but i had very little to eat today. when i eat i can take 8-12 beers before im drunk uusally 8. but since i didnt eat dinner im like 80% beer son.

**** omniswell best be going light on da beers before you turn into this^^^^

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
21 + getting drunk on american beer = fail

Real men get drunk with 16 drinking european beer

:059:

tedeth

Smash Master
Australia has heaps good beer. We're a nation made up of descendants of irish convicts. IRISH CONVICTS!

Now that's alot of drinking.

Although German beer is also very good.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
wait, i wasent drinking american beer. I drink 一意版 which is japanese beer, its cheaper and taste better. i drink alot of beer but alot of it is not american beer i just dont like how it taste

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
oh i got some secrect wolf vids to unleash. one day.

and i think all smashers that are the age of 21 drink.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Gheb, the thing is, it's practically encouraged for people to drink in Europe starting at like 13. Or at least, by their family >__>

Honestly, it all tastes like crap to me D:

:059:

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
Alright first three moves= fail. 3 Blaster shots.
My bad thats like first 4 moves.

Spams cstick. Fail.
Spams blaster against wario.

VERY VERY VERY VERY FEW BAIRS and I think 0 shines. Anyone got anything else?

Edit: Wolf is terrible. Do not ever play like him. Period.

ArcPoint

Smash Lord
I disagree. If I can't beat the top 3 in the game, that's my fault, not the character's.

Unless of course, you're getting gayed by infinites or chaingrabs, which the top two in the game don't have on Wolf, so it's all good. Don't get grabbed.

Palpi

Smash Hero
LOL.

It isn't your fault.

Wolf is not top 3... or top tier... or high tier for a reason. He has limited options. At the top of Wolf's metagame, it is almost impossible for him to win against the top 3.

All Match-ups are based at the top of each characters metagame, with each player being equal and knowing the match-up exactly as well as the other.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Um, top three are Snake, Meta and Wario?

I call bull****. Wolf can beat Snake. Meta ***** Wolf. Wario only ****s Wolf on the CG infinite, but even then, proper spacing makes it harder for Wario to get that in there. Wolf beats out all aerials.

Am I missing something?

Top Bottom