• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I just run away from mk the whole match. It helps to ban smashville and expect to lose on bf. Then free to move around.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAuaSLI4ZvY&feature=channel_page

heres a better match (well i think so)

so enjoy! (lol i still spam shine)
Your playing too careless. Don't just up b or side b back onto stage. Always better to grab the edge with wolf. Especially on battlefield and smashville because you can plank full hop retreating laser to force approaches to edge then scar back on stage. If wolf up b's back on stage or side b's he has significant landing lag which is always punishable.

Also you used green wolf. Yay.:chuckle:

And told you dacus has uses. =)

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
lol well at least im not getting told i have a crappy wolf ^^ (lol i c a lot of wolf players use green wolf :p)

also i up b to the side some tiems since sometimes they wait for me to scar the stage or they just wait for me to get to the edge so i up b to screws them up (most of the time it works)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
lol well at least im not getting told i have a crappy wolf ^^ (lol i c a lot of wolf players use green wolf :p)

also i up b to the side some tiems since sometimes they wait for me to scar the stage or they just wait for me to get to the edge so i up b to screws them up (most of the time it works)
Oh ****. I thought you were Xzax LOL because he had that avatar before I think. Guess I don't use my brain enough to read someone's name at 10 a.m. I knew that didn't make sense cause xzax won't take my advice to dacus and he plays smarter and campier. :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

No one, but me and JJ actually uses green wolf. He copied my color first. He also implies chibo's color blind rule to me!:laugh:

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Blarg, I would use laser a little more, and try to time it correctly to actually hit Marth to follow up after hitting him away.

You're getting punished by using shine so much, a reason why I shy away from using it, actually. Impliment it correctly.

Faster bairs. FHx2FF bairs. They are great. Also, I find that mixing it up with DJx3bairs confuses some players if they haven't seen you use it too often.

Use fair a little more, and retreat with it.

I didn't see too much grabbing, try and do that more often. Pummel him good and dthrow. Mashing the cstick down seems to work for me, gets me the best results, or, just find the rhythm with the A or Z button.

Don't UpB on stage. I do it once a month, at best, probably. Also avoid flashing on stage.

That's all I remember.

Oh, don't start bairing when you're opponent is right next to you. Do an oos nair. That always works well.

Lastly, and pretty much the basis for all critiques, jumpshine a lot more.

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
Too many dashattacks. I think you were trying to dacus :p. If so, practice dacus more :p

Abuse shield more, although me and Turtl are the only ones that shield more than we attack.

Don't try to punish with utilt, generally fsmash and dsmash are better.

I don't shine very often, so i thought you were decent with your shines.

Shine->Pivot Dsmash, I saw like 3 instances where you could have done this. Shine isn't good if you don't follow it up with something, because usually they hit you eg. Marth did an ftilt and punished you.

Space your bairs better. You were grabbed outta them way too many times.

Like what gull said, NEVER recover onto the stage if they're on the stage. I did that yesterday on wifail against gull and got dsmash koed.

Good spike though. I liked that :p

Final note: You could get them to approach rather than approach yourself with blaster. Just a thought

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
lol now that i look at my match again i realized that i didnt grab to....which is weird since im used to be a grab ***** since i used to play ICs lol...... anyways thxs for the input :) i hope my wolf gets better

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
My Wolf montage vid. Hope everyone enjoys it. (Also seagull told me to post here in case it's the wrong place <.<) XD

http://allisbrawl.com/video/video.aspx?id=21947
Cool video, but try to not include some stuff like general opponent recovery fails. Gimps/spikes are nice but suicides are meh, the part with the G&W failing under the stage kind of stood out. And if possible edit out the parts where you go for the epic kill and die afterwards too, make it seem like ur mega pro and edit out the part where you died. And sometimes the special effects make it annoying to see.

But I guess if you weren't the one who made the video and did the editing then w/e. The gameplay part was pretty good too most of the time.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
That was pretty good, actually. Good work, I liked the first combo you had on Wolf and this one part where you hit someone with utilt out of nowhere xD

I think I recognize your name, do you play wifi exclusively?

:059:

Sumer

Smash Ace
Thanks for the comments. =D And no, I've been to offline tourneys as well. XD The Michigan scene ***** and I'm proud to be a member of it. Although I should really post on the wolf boards more, since many people consider me a pretty good one, and I've mained him since the game was released. lol

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I won't be impressed til you take someone like Anther, Ninjalink or someone of that calibur. I didn't pay too much attention, but I didn't recall a big name in there. I never pay attention to the gameplay aspect, because in the end it's the performance against big names that warrants you my respect.

But from just the gameplay, nice landing on those meteor smashes.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Thanks for the comments. =D And no, I've been to offline tourneys as well. XD The Michigan scene ***** and I'm proud to be a member of it. Although I should really post on the wolf boards more, since many people consider me a pretty good one, and I've mained him since the game was released. lol
Sumer is the only wolf on allisbrawl to ever get a 50-0 streak in the ladder play. He also has ***** me in wolf dittos more then any other wolf. :bee:

Sumer

Smash Ace
Thanks seagull. XD Yea, I guess wolf dittos are a specialty of mine. I've beaten most of the best wolves in them. (Just got JJ left on my list. <.<). lol Also, I made this vid for entertainment and I thought it'd be cool, but harsh criticize is more than welcome as well to help me improve; and if anyone is every interested in a match you can find me on the wolf xat from time to time or just send me a PM to play. =]

Sumer

Smash Ace
I actually have a wired connection, so it's really good, but I live in a college dorm and it only lets me connect to certain people. x.x So the people I can connect with it's good, but I can't play everyone. XD

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Sumer is the only wolf on allisbrawl to ever get a 50-0 streak in the ladder play. He also has ***** me in wolf dittos more then any other wolf. :bee:
Yeah, this is why I asked about wifi haha, I thought I heard of you from your accomplishments there. Looks like I was right :p

Be sure to post up tournament vids if you ever happen to get any, the more vids the merrier :)

:059:

Sumer

Smash Ace
We have to play next time I go back home JJ. T_T

sumer you never beat my wolf in the ditto :-p so you have 2 more on your list
Omni. x.x We never had a chance to get our dittos in. lol Hopefully next tourney I can make. College ftl.

Yeah, I went to GYGO, JCav. As well as a few others. I think I saw you playing a few games, but never got a chance to talk to you much. XD I'll Have to play you next time I get the chance as well.

Sumer

Smash Ace
Sumer you haven't beaten me in a Wolf ditto =O

Edit: Blarg that's amazing LOL.
Oh sry Arc, I've never been to cali before to play you. lol And I don't think I've seen you online much either. x.x

@ JCav. Nice, how did that go? XD I hope she at least did decent if she played you from playing me all the time. lol

Top Bottom