• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I dont watch it with girls just for the sake of the girl.

I have a huge crush on serena

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Serena is a hot name.

All crap aside, hopefully that stuff works out for you lol. But if you're supposed to be watching gossip girl, being on the boards at the same time probably isn't helping your chances >_>

:059:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
And I thought you loved me. ;-;

Anyway, good luck with that girl. Wish some Smasher had a crush on me. D:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Pirates, clearly. Would I play Wolf otherwise?

Though I play Sheik, too... but my Zelda is better.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Pirates and ninjas are both so great, it's tough to choose sides... My goal in life is to find someone who is half-pirate and half-ninja by blood.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I am half-pirate, half-ninja in blood.

A sheik chose pirates over ninjas? I've lost faith in umm... I don't know what, but I've lost faith in something! ;-;
Considering I play like half of the roster, you couldn't call me a Sheik, haha.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Considering I play like half of the roster, you couldn't call me a Sheik, haha.
Back when I played half the roster people still called me a Sheik, I can still call you one :p

Hmm... I kind of miss the good ol' days of playing IC, Sheik, Peach, Falcon, Lucas, Bowser, Fox, Jigglypuff, Zelda, and Pit. And I had lots of others, can't think of them right now though. It was fun having tons of characters xD. I'm too determined to go 100% Wolf and Fox forever from now on though. I wanna start winning stuff!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Back when I played half the roster people still called me a Sheik, I can still call you one :p

Hmm... I kind of miss the good ol' days of playing IC, Sheik, Peach, Falcon, Lucas, Bowser, Fox, Jigglypuff, Zelda, and Pit. And I had lots of others, can't think of them right now though. It was fun having tons of characters xD. I'm too determined to go 100% Wolf and Fox forever from now on though. I wanna start winning stuff!
lol. I play most of them for the lulz. My actual mains are Sheilda and Zero Suit Samus as well as Samus for Low Tiers.

Where does the furry come from then?

Only a furry can be a true ninja-pirate-hybrid.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'm actually thinking of putting Gen as my avatar, but I've already avatarwh***d so much in the last week, that I'm gonna keep this one. xD

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yea. I don't play BlazBlue, cause it's not been released here yet. ._.

But otherwise I'm pretty dang awesome.

[/inui]

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I've never played BlazBlue so it's k.
Well back in the day when I had Third Strike I mained Dudley, so I suppose that makes up.

how do you add a words that can only be seen when you quote something? o.O
I only know spoilers and
writing in SWF's background grey which actually differs depending on what skin you use.

There's marquee, too, but only mods can do that.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Well back in the day when I had Third Strike I mained Dudley, so I suppose that makes up.

I only know spoilers and
writing in SWF's background grey which actually differs depending on what skin you use.

There's marquee, too, but only mods can do that.
Yeah, but that one spoilers thing, I can't even highlight it in your post to read it o.O It's weird xD. Hmm, I wonder if there's a color that can't be read by people using the smash blue skin :p

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i am a pirate who has no hatred for ninjas (or furries i guess)

you have my approval

now go watch something with reptar in it
What about birds =O? What would a person who dressed up as a seagull be called? I don't do that, but it wouldn't be labeled a furry. A birdy? Someone tell me.

Top Bottom