• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
From what I have seen, the best Wolfs (or past Wolfs) in each region are as follows in ABC order:

Atlantic North:
Candy
JJ Wolf
Seagullman
Zen

Atlantic South:
Equi

Midwest:
Chexr
Kain
Omniswell

Southwest:
Kashakunaki

Pacific West:
Choice
Germ
JJ Wolf
Lucien
If you want to include australia-tedeth. Europe-gaki. Puerto rico-leon. Anyone who can pronounce or understand what kash's name should be rewarded.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Well Asaph, i didn't mean never roll just dont roll into them alot. And yes you can be pro cause pros **** :-p the only character i suggest not fairing alot is MK and snake seeing how they both can **** you before you get close enough to hit them. you have a solid base and can only move up from here on up, soon you'll notice how your wolf moves faster and youll notice how kids will have a hard time punishing you. once you realize it you'll know your spacing is right.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
@Aspah Vex is my cousin, I can beat him with MK and I know how to fight Bowser. I didn't camp like I would, and plus the Down B caught me off guard, it was mindgames, thats what mindgames do lol.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
@Aspah Vex is my cousin, I can beat him with MK and I know how to fight Bowser. I didn't camp like I would, and plus the Down B caught me off guard, it was mindgames, thats what mindgames do lol.
Ah, I see.

It's just, when I play Bowser, I tend to stay away from his ***. I wasn't sure whether you knew that, didn't know that or didn't care.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
From what I have seen, the best Wolfs (or past Wolfs) in each region are as follows in ABC order:

Atlantic North:
Candy
JJ Wolf
Seagullman
Xzax
Zen

Atlantic South:
Equi

Midwest:
Chexr
Kain
Omniswell

Southwest:
Kashakunaki

Pacific West:
Choice
Germ
JJ Wolf
Lucien
Edited for correctness =D

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the advice guys, ill definitely take it on board.

With regards to the excessive F-smash and non-AC'd Fairs its mostly due to me not having played Wolf in quite awhile as i began playing Lolcario instead. Since that video i have broken my F-smash habit.
No excuses for not teching though

Ill work on my camping alot more now aswell

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
So I just finished watching the new vids. Gotta say JJ, I like that retreating fair > boost smash :) But there's one thing I don't understand, why all the nair going on in wolf dittos? Choice, that's the first time I've ever seen anyone edgeguard so aggressively with blaster offstage, nice lol

:059:

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
So I just finished watching the new vids. Gotta say JJ, I like that retreating fair > boost smash :) But there's one thing I don't understand, why all the nair going on in wolf dittos? Choice, that's the first time I've ever seen anyone edgeguard so aggressively with blaster offstage, nice lol

DX No, I invented that!

What vids? First page?

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
It looked like you were magnetically attracted to **** around three minutes past. I dunno what that was, but... He died before you lost stock, so I don't care.

Other than that, my heads really empty right now. That's all I can say. Hopefully I take the initiative to look at this more later and see if I missed anything.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I see that progress is being made lol. Still looks like you need to work on AC fair a little though. Your style is really... a mix. In a good way, but I think there are some things that you'll eventually find suit you better than others. Idk if you've considered using it yet, but jumpshine is very useful. Also see if you can work with Wolf's FH game, bair to ff bair/airdodge/uair and all that, it's pretty handy.

When's the next tournament that you're attending as wolf?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Alright I guess I'll update it some time soon. CO18 doesn't seem to use Wolf anymore and I still wait for vids of Kain/BigM/Zen but w/e

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Alright I guess I'll update it some time soon. CO18 doesn't seem to use Wolf anymore and I still wait for vids of Kain/BigM/Zen but w/e

And as I've said a couple pages back or so, Zen's URLs are deformed. Make sure you double check other videos as well. I don't quite feel like looking for videos of his at the moment, but they should be easy to find, both on youtube by searching generally or by his threads, one of which which I will link here.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i guess I'll include the few offline vids I have.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKhMdZ2BdSk <me vs alphazealot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbo_AL6KU1g < me vs k-9 (kenny)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUqM75ncSao&feature=related <me vs k-9(kenny) again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_q4k7zKp8E < me vs korn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_sSqyhaWbQ&feature=related <me vs korn again

The ones verse korn are about a month old now and I know what to do against snake better now. Plus cping fd again wasn't smart.

also here is a vid of asaph vs fizzeler (my brother) offline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7GcB4gvjqg

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
lol Seagull, that video was stupid. Why would you post that?

I wish I could make it on that list of vids, but, I need to go to a tourney and get a replay of a good match. @__@ Pound 4 here I come.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
thanks. i try. i learn. i keep improving every tourney. though 9th place 3 times in a row sucks. least i took a round from chudat last tourney =P.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
wolf>kirby

spam that fair and lazer and laugh as he tries to hit you.
>_> Yeah, it's something I do. I started sandbagging once I did all that damage in the beginning and didn't realize he'd beat me if I didn't try. I think Seagull's trying to destroy my reputation with that vid.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
>_> Yeah, it's something I do. I started sandbagging once I did all that damage in the beginning and didn't realize he'd beat me if I didn't try. I think Seagull's trying to destroy my reputation with that vid.
lol not really. im not trying to destroy ur rep. i just wanted to post u in a vid.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I also told JJ on aim a while ago that fair is wolfs best move. Although I'm actually unsure about it. Bair is seriously way too good especially since it comboes at low %. But idk both moves ****

castorpollux

Smash Champion
i wouldnt say fair is wolf's best move.

I think shield is a better move

well in all seriousness, it really depends on the character ur playing against.

against diddy kong, fair is really good, but against snake, fair isn't that good.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Snake doesn't like to die very much, that alone makes the matchup a pain...

Fair is a really good move, but I'd still put bair above it. Fair seems a bit more matchup specific to me, bair is just overall ****.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
omniswell, tbh, i just believe u don't really use the right strategy vs snakes as a wolf. U lost to a bad snake from my region @ apex

Top Bottom