• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "What Are You Playing Now" Thread

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Modern Warfare 2: If you select you'll be offended what do you miss out on?

unreon

Smash Ace
Exams are over.

Got:
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Modern Warefare 2
Uncharted 2

It's going to be a good night :D

Avoiding this topic in case of spoilers :(

EDIT: Just started the mission
"No Russian".

WTF?!?!?!?! O_O_O_O_O_O

EDIT: Thoughts on it:
I can see where some of parents are concerned about this game, especially *that* level. Some people opted to skip out of it, but I suggest you play it. I did. I loved it. My favourite mission so far. I felt uncomfortable and a little queasy about what was going on. But that's the point. It shocks you and puts you out of your comfort zone. For that, I give it kudos.

However, the mission right after - the one in Brazil - is one probably the worst mission in either MW so far. Having ten snipers on the rooftops at all times is NOT fun, especially since you're on your own. I just grinded my way through it. So annoying.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I can't stop playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

It's soo goood...

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Super Monkey Ball. Trying to get through Expert, Expert Extra & Master with 1 continue.
New Super Mario Bros when I get so angry I end up creating new swear words and launching them at anyone unfortunate enough to talk to me when I hear "FALLOUT!!!".

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i got that dragon age game 2. its really good imo if you like rpgs and baw chica wa waa

chick - "zomg i luv you"
me - "sex nao kgo"
*music plays* "baaw chica wa waaa"

the next morning
me - "zzz i want to stay in bed with you"
chick -"come on we gotta get up, gotta kill the dark spawn"
me - "darkspawn can wait an hour"
chick - "hehe"
*music plays* "baaw chica wa waaa"

btw keep the buff indian guy de-armored all the time for lolz.

and also you can hook up with a guy if u are a guy... lol buttsex

Sieg

Smash Champion
Oh, is that that Origins game?

I'm totally gonna buy it once I get my cards back lol.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Street Fighter 4 and Dragon Age: Origins.

Still working on an SF4 main, though it may be in vain considering the new one comes out 1st quarter next year.

Browny

Smash Hater
DA:O still too :)

spolier (for those who havent finished redcliffe castle)

Now I see the true effect of moral decisions etc, its really cool how they did it. I ditched Alistair (who I had with me the entire game up to this point, including mage tower and dalish elves quest line, I liked his interactions with Morrigan) once I got shale for a while and did the whole redcliffe questline, ended up killing connor to get rid of the demon kept shale coz hes awesome. then like 6 hours later I go back to camp and Alistair comes up furious with killing connor and is on the verge of leaving. got -24 rep points im like HOLY ****. thank god I had kept on using all the gifts on him and morrigan, he was on like +12 or so at that stage so the -24 wasnt enough for him to leave. Lucky, I planned on keeping him for the rest of the game to see more interactions with Morrigan :p I just wonder what other decisions will come back to haunt me in the near future, and whether I have enough rep to save the party members :O

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Getting mad into Diablo II these days. Oh GOD why so addicting....

Vermy - The new one shouldn't affect your current mains aside from causing you to learn new matchups lol, you should be fine. xD

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i made one decision when i was liliana's lover that made her want to kill me... so i decaped her XD

shale is awesome.. also blood dragon grey warden armor =P
and morgan vs alister convos

unreon

Smash Ace
Finished NSMBW...

omfg, that last boss was ridiculously awesome. Quite challenging too - took my brother and I about 30 lives to get through. Lots of fun hilarious moments.

This game is fantastic beyond words.

MTGod

Smash Champion
So, I'm playing Tales of Vesperia... Basically last time I got 25 hours into it before Uni cruelly took my free time away from me for 15 gruelling weeks, and then when I came back to the game at the current save point, I'd forgotten everything... So, I'm starting again, trying to make my way through the first 15 hours of no decent plot... but then again, I can't remember what happened either... ****, I shouldn't buy games the week before Uni starts, huh???

But still trying to get better at Brawl... I'm looking for at least a top 25% finish :p

Sieg

Smash Champion
Is Vesperia good?

I'm playing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World and I'm loving it.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i will get new tales for wii for christmas. =D

new mario game last boss was easy... just get the whirly hat its broken... the hardest boss in the game is...ionno all pretty easy... guess the last one XP gords sucks at that game... i am just saying =P

unreon

Smash Ace
infamous, get infamous.

I went through with my brother intentionally not getting the helicoptor suit. It's much harder when someone is in your way when you jump =S

I'm sure I can do it myself within three lives or something.

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Infamous > Prototype IMO

Currently playing

Tekken 6
COD: MW2
KH: 365/2

plus others here and there

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
tales of shymphonia 2 and "muramasa the demon blade" just came out on wii a few days back in english

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
I've been playing.....every steam game that was on sale for $5 or less over the last few days.

Even if they aren't fun, it isn't hard to get $5 worth out of them.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah dawn of the new world came out in australia near the end of november, do we get the best of everything or what

Sieg

Smash Champion
Shhh, I'm having fun with it.

So much fun I've decided to buy and play the original again.

Also never listen to game reviews.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Playing Third Strike now that I got my custom arcade stick (yeaboi) Makoto seems to be a good beginning character for command throw setups and general placement of moves/timing of combos

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I'm playing Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Spirit Tracks right now; both are incredibly enjoyable.

Spirit Tracks is particularly amazing.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I "WANT" to play...:
I don't know.
Someone tell me a good game that's coming out that isn't on the Wii, XBOX 360 or PS3.
'Cause I don't have any of them.
Oh, and not on PC either, 'cause I don't have a decent enough one.
HAAA~
SEE!
I CAN'T / DON'T PLAY GAMES!
I just work out. <3
Or DDR.
Sigh.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Play the new Tales game. I just finished it and the ending made me MANLY TEAR PIANO DAAAAAAAAAAAW.

Top Bottom