• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The weirdest thing you've ever done after a match

Vts

Smash Champion
pulled out an airsoft gun and shot the guy who beat me then walked away.

umm another one was when i won a tournament i slapped the 2nd place person for saying he could 4 stock me lol

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
I didn't shake the hand of the guy next to me, cause he camped the whole time...
I felt kinda bad afterwards :(

Zoro

Smash Champion
I have not seen it an demand to in Tally!!!!!

OH and....
\\

Threw my controller after a win...got so excited I got angry/...
i played these noobs in tournament they knew some adv techs but they still sucked.
i was playing teams with Marin when she didnt even know how to play that well
it was for fun of course but i hate losing to noobs no matter what the circumstances
i played the same team at a high school tournament and lost in teams with Marin too so if we lost it would only solidify the fact that they were better than us in their heads.

Well brought them to last game last stock 2 v 1 killed one guy then got the other to high percents then missed a knee and got downsmashed i was so mad i threw my controller on the ground and yelled **** really loudly i was so mad my hands were shaking as i shook their hands nobody has ever seen me that way before or since. Then i left. It sucks really badly though because they go to my college and they still think they are better than me one of em told uuaa that he beat me before and he was better than me.That bothers me but o well. Then they beat me in brawl a game i suck at in tournament.:mad: i cant get a break man.

That was like 2 years ago more or less but since then i dont really get mad i just laugh at my losses
At florida gaming i like got really angry when i won for some reason i slammed my controller on the table
I have no good explanatioon for that it was just an automatic reaction.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
hm

i played these noobs in tournament they knew some adv techs but they still sucked.
it was for fun of course but i hate losing to noobs no matter what the circumstances
i played the same team at a high school tournament and lost in teams with Marin too so if we lost it would only solidify the fact that they were better than us in their heads.

Well brought them to last game last stock 2 v 1 killed one guy then got the other to high percents then missed a knee and got downsmashed i was so mad i threw my controller on the ground and yelled **** really loudly i was so mad my hands were shaking as i shook their hands nobody has ever seen me that way before or since. Then i left. It sucks really badly though because they go to my college and they still think they are better than me one of em told uuaa that he beat me before and he was better than me.That bothers me but o well. Then they beat me in brawl a game i suck at in tournament.:mad: i cant get a break man.

That was like 2 years ago more or less but since then i dont really get mad i just laugh at my losses
At florida gaming i like got really angry when i won for some reason i slammed my controller on the table

noobs...they r dumb when they think they r the best.

and you dont beat me cuz i mess up by suicides. u do good against me. you fair with me and thats good. your falco is as good as you link but link is harder to play against. your good so dont go thinking you got something wrong with you. if you got something worn then so do i..so relax..sit back..and play smash. :)

- uuaa

LadyLegion

Smash Ace

lol well thats why they're noobs and you're s00pa pro! All they can do is brag about idiotic things yet they're not known nor good at all lol Don't worry about dumb stuff like that

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
at my first ever tourny this kid was talkin mad **** and tryin to ride on me, it was finals and i 3 stocked him, every1 was so ****ty. when i threw my controler and said

where are u at punk *****, what happened

Player-3

Smash Hero
Falcon Punched P1 irl because he caped my reverse falcon punch offstage and made me die
=|

Vijin

Smash Ace
Zoro: challenge them to a 20 dollar doubles MM you and Marin will **** face now. Add plus you'll get the last laugh.

Zoro

Smash Champion
noobs...they r dumb when they think they r the best.

and you dont beat me cuz i mess up by suicides. u do good against me. you fair with me and thats good. your falco is as good as you link but link is harder to play against. your good so dont go thinking you got something wrong with you. if you got something worn then so do i..so relax..sit back..and play smash. :)

- uuaa
I dont understand what ur saying or why ur saying it
i dont think somethings wrong with me i already figured it out but thanks danny

Yeah vijin i would lol but theyd probably say something ******** like we only play brawl now

Zip.

Smash Lord
I screamed "**** YES!!"
which is weird to me..cuz id never do that...lol

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I grabbed radiX face after he beat me in a close match and then i thought to myself...how would i like it if anyone grabbed my face? so i felt bad and left remorsefully.

Toneh

Smash Lord
I grabbed radiX face after he beat me in a close match and then i thought to myself...how would i like it if anyone grabbed my face? so i felt bad and left remorsefully.
ahaha i dont even remember. ive got the worst memory :p

Im just glad i survived like 3 insane hits from you where i coulda died lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Uh... I dunno. I don't do weird things.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I dont understand what ur saying or why ur saying it
i dont think somethings wrong with me i already figured it out but thanks danny

Yeah vijin i would lol but theyd probably say something ******** like we only play brawl now
Yeah man you are too good I love fighting your link and falco and marth lol. I remember those noobs that got mad at uuaa cuz he was good. [overheard them as they were walking by and **** talking]

But I suck, but I don't care. I'm gonna keep playing this game no matter what because I love it, I love the people that play it. Some people are stupid at school but it doesn't matter so am I. lol

BUT **** I WANNA GET BETTERRRRRRRRRR

Player-3

Smash Hero
the weirdest thing ive done was DURING a match, not after

i played falcon in brawl
in a tournament match

and won
:x

Top Bottom