• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The weirdest thing you've ever done after a match

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Talk ****. Which is something I never do.
Some guy came into the room without even being invited and started talking mad **** about how he could **** all of us. Little did he know none of us were even trying. I asked if he wanted to play. Gave him a control switched from pichu to falco. Proceeded to suicide 3 times at the beginning of the match and then beat him senseless.Threw the control at his face and said "Get the **** out of the room."

Edit- I didn't really throw the control at his face....

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
A long time ago I had a match with Xyz at the Ocala PNT, he destroyed me so bad I didn't know what to think after the match. When he put his hand out to shake my hand I gave him my controller and started to walk away. I think I remember Xyz looking more confused than me.

Top Bottom