• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

FallenHero

Smash Ace
Fortunately I passed with flying colors this time, thanks for asking!
Congrats man! I was actually kind of wondering whether or not you passed when I got home today lol. Ugh, saying that just made me realize I don't really have a lot going on right now with my life other than summer school...

Time to work on my goal to go from depressed to neutral feeling now...
What is there for you to be depressed about now?

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Congrats man! I was actually kind of wondering whether or not you passed when I got home today lol. Ugh, saying that just made me realize I don't really have a lot going on right now with my life other than summer school...

What is there for you to be depressed about now?
I've had depression for countless years. I think bleakly about things, the future, (how freaking much I miss my childhood and how amazing it was) things like that. Now I can focus on just remaining "level" and not sad or worried. I'm never really happy though, my brains chemistry is probably messed up from so much negative thinking. I can't afford a psychiatrist or a family doctor to be prescribed anti depressants. Money sucks.

At least ill see Star Trek tomorrow and go to a house party Saturday. Its a nice change.

Atm I'm focusing on getting a gf. I want one before January, ideally. Sent a storm of messages on POF already lol.

I hope that dating show im gonna be on gives me a nice girl...apparently she's "a gamer" that's all I got. Still waiting to hear more from them.

(Random note it was awkward matching with my manager at my grocery job on Bumble with a tagline "looking for more **** to suck 'wetface sweatmark' )

FallenHero

Smash Ace
I've had depression for countless years. I think bleakly about things, the future, (how freaking much I miss my childhood and how amazing it was) things like that. Now I can focus on just remaining "level" and not sad or worried. I'm never really happy though, my brains chemistry is probably messed up from so much negative thinking. I can't afford a psychiatrist or a family doctor to be prescribed anti depressants. Money sucks.
Best advice I can give you is just try to surround yourself with positive things and try not to focus on the negative things. I would follow my own advice, but right now there are two problems I'm dealing with right now and I don't have a lot of positive things to surround myself with other than music.

Atm I'm focusing on getting a gf. I want one before January, ideally. Sent a storm of messages on POF already lol.

I hope that dating show im gonna be on gives me a nice girl...apparently she's "a gamer" that's all I got. Still waiting to hear more from them.
Good luck on the show.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
So I've been working at my University's library for almost two months now. It's very easy and I've had nothing to stress about. But that's the problem: I only have about a month left of summer break and I've basically done nothing. Sure, I've played some games and stuff, but I feel like I could be doing something more productive or entertaining.
Fortunately I passed with flying colors this time, thanks for asking!
Great job!

XLAX_OVERDOSAGE

Smash Apprentice
So I've been working at my University's library for almost two months now. It's very easy and I've had nothing to stress about. But that's the problem: I only have about a month left of summer break and I've basically done nothing. Sure, I've played some games and stuff, but I feel like I could be doing something more productive or entertaining.

Great job!
Take up a new hobby, join some team, go rurnning or visit some new place far away or nearby, try a museam etc

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Take up a new hobby, join some team, go rurnning or visit some new place far away or nearby, try a museam etc
I took up coloring myself. Unorthadox, but therapeutic. Guess I tried it after both my parents and patient reception at the hospital I did my practicum at said it's very calming.

I colored a picture of a cat. Pretty relaxing. Throw some light music on in the background for added harmony.

XLAX_OVERDOSAGE

Smash Apprentice
I took up coloring myself. Unorthadox, but therapeutic. Guess I tried it after both my parents and patient reception at the hospital I did my practicum at said it's very calming.

I colored a picture of a cat. Pretty relaxing. Throw some light music on in the background for added harmony.
I heard colouring books are a huge thing on amazon now lol

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Y Yonder this video has some pretty good advice on how to be confident. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHuQBKmA5DM
Interesting video. My confidence levels are pretty sporatic. I'm either the guy who hops on stage during a concert and starts macking up multiple women (true story) or the guy who is kinda just there lol.

I mean, the reason why I was so stressed about my exam was because of the weight behind it if I failed it (an entire year of anxiety and doubt about my future and my status maybe longer).

See back in high school, everyone is virtually the same stays, society wise. Yeah there are the "popular" crews and the "nerds" and the whatnot, but we determined our status by mostly personality, not by our job status and living area. Why? We all lived with our parents and our profession was student. Equal playing grounds made me feel very confident. That's kind of why my life then was picking up women from the teen dance club or online and just doing my thing. Everyone was on my level. Basically all i did was weight lift, hang out with friends, or be with women. Getting women was no problem when I worked as a club promoter and had (have still) a 6 pack. I was averaging 2 a week at my place. Kind of concerned my friends and my mom who said I "went through them like water". When I look backat it, in reality I probably only found a few warranting more than a 1st encounter, maybe..

I did pass with honors, but none of my courses were really of value since I took mostly gym and electives (when I did take a serious course like English or Bio though, I did well). So I've upgraded a ton of sciences and maths, especially when I failed nursing the first time and didn't know what I was gonna do. I have every dang high school course done except for physics 12 now. Kinda silly.

But yeah, I just don't wanna end up working in a freaking min wage job living in a run down apartment barely making ends meets alone or with a girl that I chose out of desperation, you know the ones that argue or can't hold a conversation with diction past the 7th grade level?

Yeah. I know i feel more confident now as long as i have future plans and goals. Im pretty much trying to find love when I'm not working now.

(Unless the gamer girl for First Dates is as amazing as the "professional matchmakers" say. ) Guess I'll know August 11th when I'm in TV! (Note I may not share the episode or my identity for personal reasons on here but yeah)

FallenHero

Smash Ace
I think that the reason the girl stopped texting me back was because she started thinking about her ex-boyfriend. I doubt they are going to get back together again since in the past they constantly broke up every few months and got back together a few days later, but it has been months since they broke up with each other.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
So I use my credit card so sparsely that I didn't realize it was stolen back at the start of July. I just noticed today after looking at my statement. Fortunately, my bank froze it before the damage grew after $100, since I never visited those stores so they detected fraudulent activity. Should be refunded in 10 days.

Scary stuff. I hate credit cards and how they have no pin. Once I get my new one I'm leaving it at home to sit on my cabinet.

C3CC

Smash Lord
I lost my mother to cancer last Tuesday... It was Hodgkin's disease, apparently...

I'm devastated. The main source of pain is that I have two sisters aged 17 and 15 and they need their mom. I'm a grown man, I'm 23, graduated from college, and was ready to spread my wings and go find a job and be independent, so I can live with it. But my poor, beautiful sisters... The way they cried and screamed while leaning on my mom's casket was horrible...

My dad is also in a lot of pain. They became a couple when they were both 17 years old and spent 34 years together until she passed away. She meant the world to him, and viceversa. Now he has no one to grow old with, and that breaks my heart.

My mom was so young. She had just turned 51 a couple months ago. When she was having her respiratory failure all she did was scream "God, please help me!"... She didn't want to leave us... She was not prepared to die...

I still can't believe this... I feel a piece of my soul has been taken away :(

FallenHero

Smash Ace
I lost my mother to cancer last Tuesday... It was Hodgkin's disease, apparently...

I'm devastated. The main source of pain is that I have two sisters aged 17 and 15 and they need their mom. I'm a grown man, I'm 23, graduated from college, and was ready to spread my wings and go find a job and be independent, so I can live with it. But my poor, beautiful sisters... The way they cried and screamed while leaning on my mom's casket was horrible...

My dad is also in a lot of pain. They became a couple when they were both 17 years old and spent 34 years together until she passed away. She meant the world to him, and viceversa. Now he has no one to grow old with, and that breaks my heart.

My mom was so young. She had just turned 51 a couple months ago. When she was having her respiratory failure all she did was scream "God, please help me!"... She didn't want to leave us... She was not prepared to die...

I still can't believe this... I feel a piece of my soul has been taken away :(
Damn I'm so sorry to hear that....I can't imagine what it would be like for me to lose one of my parents....

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
I've been thinking about reinventing myself a lot for the past month. For the longest time, I've been a person who lets anxiety get in the way of what they want and lets past experience shy them from trying to do new things. For example, I lost my first girlfriend nearly a year ago, and for several months, I've been trying to improve myself, not for myself, but for her. She had to cut contact with me to tell me that I can't do that for her. She says that she has no hard feelings towards me, and that she's sorry that things couldn't work out, but because of that, I've been in a state of complete paranoia when it comes to girls since then. What if I'm not handsome enough? What if I'm too different for them? What if they judge me for what I'm into rather than who I am? What if I mess things up again? What if I keep making the same mistakes time and time again? I want to meet new girls and see which one I could spend a potential future with, because I have a good idea of what kind of girl I want to be with. The funny thing is, I always attract the same type of girl: Shy, doubtful, and has similar interests that I share.

The problem with me is that I handle failure terribly. Whenever I fail, I always blow it out of proportion and blame myself for everything, regardless of who's fault it was. I always tell myself that I "should have been better," or "I should have done this instead." It really hurts me because it makes me shy away from doing anything. I'm starting my Freshman year of college in a few weeks, and I know for a fact that I can't behave this way. When my first girlfriend left me, I blamed myself for everything, and the whole time I was improving myself, I was trying to show her that I was capable of changing and wanted a second chance. I later re-evaluated the relationship, and realized that she caused problems of her own (not being faithful, being "all talk but no action), and now I see her as more of a ***** than anything else. I know it's going to take a long time before I find someone who I can spend my life with, but I don't want to go through heartbreak 5, 10, 15, or even 20 times before I finally find "the one." Yet, that's how you know you've found the right person. Still, it's going to hurt knowing that I have to spend time with that many girls before one comes around that will take my heart and want to spend her life with me.

The way I'm going to reinvent myself isn't about changing who I am, but how I think. I often think too negatively about myself, doubting myself when I don't need to, and blaming myself for everything when I wasn't completely responsible for what happened. I always think I can't do anything and that I'm incompetent because I make mistakes that a lot of people make. You could say that I'm someone who wants to understand something as soon as possible and if I don't, then I failed. The odd thing is, I don't have that mindset when it comes to video games. Whenever I fail in a game, I take a minute to figure out what I did wrong and try finding new ways to beat a stage or a boss, or if I had something going, try being more careful the second, third, fourth, or how many times around it takes me. I don't dwell over my losses unless it took so much time to do and failing at the last possible second, causing me to feel demoralized and not try again. But that's because it's a video game. I know that I can try multiple times, and there's no shame in failing over and over again. In real life, that's not the case. There's far more "do or die" moments in real life, where you either succeed or fail. I know a common phrase that gets thrown around a lot regarding the topic of failure is "failure leads to success," and while that is true, there is just as much demoralization for failing. To me, there's two types of failure:
1. Not trying
2. Trying
If you don't try, of course you deserve to be demoralized for it. You didn't put in the time and effort to succeed, so why should you succeed? If you do try and still fail, it feels like an embarrassment. You put in as much effort as everyone else, yet you still failed whereas they passed. It feels like you're not worthy and stupid because you didn't succeed whereas they did. As someone who worries about how others perceive me, that is the ultimate demoralization for me, hence why I often panic and freakout when I fail. My parents have always told me that failing when putting the effort to pass means that there's nothing wrong with me, but it does feel that there is something wrong with me. Am I stupid? Did I just not understand like I thought I did? Is something wrong with me? This is the mindset I hate having, but has been integrated into my head because I let fear and failure get the better of me, thus causing me to not try again due to fear of failing again.

I want to change this way of thinking, especially since I'm heading to college, the start of the real world. I take therapy sessions, but he's often busy, meaning I can't have them weekly like I want them to. Does anyone have any advice on this? Anything is greatly appreciated.

Galm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEvilLemon
I've been thinking about reinventing myself a lot for the past month. For the longest time, I've been a person who lets anxiety get in the way of what they want and lets past experience shy them from trying to do new things. For example, I lost my first girlfriend nearly a year ago, and for several months, I've been trying to improve myself, not for myself, but for her. She had to cut contact with me to tell me that I can't do that for her. She says that she has no hard feelings towards me, and that she's sorry that things couldn't work out, but because of that, I've been in a state of complete paranoia when it comes to girls since then. What if I'm not handsome enough? What if I'm too different for them? What if they judge me for what I'm into rather than who I am? What if I mess things up again? What if I keep making the same mistakes time and time again? I want to meet new girls and see which one I could spend a potential future with, because I have a good idea of what kind of girl I want to be with. The funny thing is, I always attract the same type of girl: Shy, doubtful, and has similar interests that I share.

The problem with me is that I handle failure terribly. Whenever I fail, I always blow it out of proportion and blame myself for everything, regardless of who's fault it was. I always tell myself that I "should have been better," or "I should have done this instead." It really hurts me because it makes me shy away from doing anything. I'm starting my Freshman year of college in a few weeks, and I know for a fact that I can't behave this way. When my first girlfriend left me, I blamed myself for everything, and the whole time I was improving myself, I was trying to show her that I was capable of changing and wanted a second chance. I later re-evaluated the relationship, and realized that she caused problems of her own (not being faithful, being "all talk but no action), and now I see her as more of a ***** than anything else. I know it's going to take a long time before I find someone who I can spend my life with, but I don't want to go through heartbreak 5, 10, 15, or even 20 times before I finally find "the one." Yet, that's how you know you've found the right person. Still, it's going to hurt knowing that I have to spend time with that many girls before one comes around that will take my heart and want to spend her life with me.

The way I'm going to reinvent myself isn't about changing who I am, but how I think. I often think too negatively about myself, doubting myself when I don't need to, and blaming myself for everything when I wasn't completely responsible for what happened. I always think I can't do anything and that I'm incompetent because I make mistakes that a lot of people make. You could say that I'm someone who wants to understand something as soon as possible and if I don't, then I failed. The odd thing is, I don't have that mindset when it comes to video games. Whenever I fail in a game, I take a minute to figure out what I did wrong and try finding new ways to beat a stage or a boss, or if I had something going, try being more careful the second, third, fourth, or how many times around it takes me. I don't dwell over my losses unless it took so much time to do and failing at the last possible second, causing me to feel demoralized and not try again. But that's because it's a video game. I know that I can try multiple times, and there's no shame in failing over and over again. In real life, that's not the case. There's far more "do or die" moments in real life, where you either succeed or fail. I know a common phrase that gets thrown around a lot regarding the topic of failure is "failure leads to success," and while that is true, there is just as much demoralization for failing. To me, there's two types of failure:
1. Not trying
2. Trying
If you don't try, of course you deserve to be demoralized for it. You didn't put in the time and effort to succeed, so why should you succeed? If you do try and still fail, it feels like an embarrassment. You put in as much effort as everyone else, yet you still failed whereas they passed. It feels like you're not worthy and stupid because you didn't succeed whereas they did. As someone who worries about how others perceive me, that is the ultimate demoralization for me, hence why I often panic and freakout when I fail. My parents have always told me that failing when putting the effort to pass means that there's nothing wrong with me, but it does feel that there is something wrong with me. Am I stupid? Did I just not understand like I thought I did? Is something wrong with me? This is the mindset I hate having, but has been integrated into my head because I let fear and failure get the better of me, thus causing me to not try again due to fear of failing again.

I want to change this way of thinking, especially since I'm heading to college, the start of the real world. I take therapy sessions, but he's often busy, meaning I can't have them weekly like I want them to. Does anyone have any advice on this? Anything is greatly appreciated.
It may be a matter of over thinking, dwelling too much on a subject and creating doubt. You could try acting more spontaneously. Start small, like say, you want to take a walk. It wasn't planned or expected, but sort of take that idea and run with it before it goes away. Helps you build confidence in your own decisions.

As for the fear of failure, I would recommend pragmatism. Try to look at the world from a less emotional perspective. Make sure to consider both the good and the bad, how to enjoy success and deal with error like you do in video games. Learning what other people think about that (realistic possibilities, beliefs, life advice) will help you build upon your own idea of life.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
It may be a matter of over thinking, dwelling too much on a subject and creating doubt. You could try acting more spontaneously. Start small, like say, you want to take a walk. It wasn't planned or expected, but sort of take that idea and run with it before it goes away. Helps you build confidence in your own decisions.

As for the fear of failure, I would recommend pragmatism. Try to look at the world from a less emotional perspective. Make sure to consider both the good and the bad, how to enjoy success and deal with error like you do in video games. Learning what other people think about that (realistic possibilities, beliefs, life advice) will help you build upon your own idea of life.
Yeah, maybe I shouldn't start off wanting to reach the top of the mountain. I should work my way up each day to see if I can make it to the top. I think that'll benefit me. I'd rather pace myself than rush everything.

It's gonna take me some time before I really integrate a pragmatic way of looking at things. Life successes aren't the same as video game successes, and I don't want to think of the world as one giant video game that we play and are trying to survive in. Maybe I should just go with the nature of life instead of trying to fight it, as that's lead me into some pretty bad places.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I kind of like this one girl, but she seems to have depression worse than I do

And I always thought I had it pretty bad

I don't really even know how to deal with my depression, so I'm not sure what to do when someone else has it

FallenHero

Smash Ace
I kind of like this one girl, but she seems to have depression worse than I do

And I always thought I had it pretty bad

I don't really even know how to deal with my depression, so I'm not sure what to do when someone else has it
Try to get to know her better and make her feel better. You can help her with depression and maybe she can help you with yours. Don't come on to strong though.

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't start off wanting to reach the top of the mountain. I should work my way up each day to see if I can make it to the top. I think that'll benefit me. I'd rather pace myself than rush everything.

It's gonna take me some time before I really integrate a pragmatic way of looking at things. Life successes aren't the same as video game successes, and I don't want to think of the world as one giant video game that we play and are trying to survive in. Maybe I should just go with the nature of life instead of trying to fight it, as that's lead me into some pretty bad places.
Yeah I would say you should just go with the flow and not dwell on the past or worry about your future too much.

Last edited:

FallenHero

Smash Ace
I honestly feel like it is only a matter of time before I become the opposite of what I am now. I am an honest person most of the time, only lying when I feel like telling the truth could get me in serious trouble (If my mom found out I use the money I ask her for to "eat" after school I don't know what the hell would happen) and I won't settle for less than I feel like I deserve. Once I got into high school, I gained a lot of confidence in myself and I most of the time didn't have a problem saying what I wanted to say, but I'm starting to feel like keeping it real is only hurting me. It makes me angry when I see something I want and then someone tells me I can never have it, so I always try to prove them wrong. My friends told me I was out of her league multiple times and each time I didn't listen to them because I wanted to prove them wrong and show them I could get her if I made the right moves. Of course in the end it never worked out the way I wanted, but I was fine with it anyways. Today my friends told me to just move on from her and they told me she was out of my league again. At first I was angry as usual, but then I just started thinking they are right. One of them says that I can't just try to aim so high when I have never had a girlfriend before, but the other one just says girls like her are too much for me and that not even she is that great. I'm starting to think I'm going to live my life unsatisfied. People say you should always be aiming for more and more, which is true to an extent, but after a certain point you will just be always unsatisfied. I don't want to listen to people telling me I can't have something, but I am starting to think they are right and I'm not trying to prove them wrong like I used to.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
A guy should strive to have some aspects of an "alpha male", but no guy should ever try to act like the typical alpha male would, or else you might end up like LowTierGod who happens to call himself an "alpha male".
Have the mindset and the body of an alpha male, but keep your personality intact. That's what I'm aiming for and my definition of an "alpha male."

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I entered a Steam giveaway for a bundle of games. I later made an edit to that post, asking for another small thing so I could give it to my brother for his birthday. Apparently that was against the rules, so I was disqualified. The person said if I didn't make the edit, I would have won a crap tons of games myself. I hate myself so much right now.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
I entered a Steam giveaway for a bundle of games. I later made an edit to that post, asking for another small thing so I could give it to my brother for his birthday. Apparently that was against the rules, so I was disqualified. The person said if I didn't make the edit, I would have won a crap tons of games myself. I hate myself so much right now.
Damn that sucks. It kind of seems like a dumb rule to have though.

Two months ago I got punched in the face pretty hard. A part of my gums above one of my front teeth came off and I told my mom to take me to the dentist, but she said she will take me when I have to go in for my appointment in September. My mouth has obviously healed now, but my gums have not grown back to the way they were before. I am scared that there isn't anything that can be done about this and that I will have to live the rest of my life like this. I was already not the best looking guy out there, but now I look even worse whenever I smile with my teeth.

Last edited:

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Damn that sucks. It kind of seems like a dumb rule to have though.

Two months ago I got punched in the face pretty hard. A part of my gums above one of my front teeth came off and I told my mom to take me to the dentist, but she said she will take me when I have to go in for my appointment in September. My mouth has obviously healed now, but my gums have not grown back to the way they were before. I am scared that there isn't anything that can be done about this and that I will have to live the rest of my life like this. I was already not the best looking guy out there, but now I look even worse whenever I smile with my teeth.
I would be more worried about getting a possible infection before I worry about looking bad. I'm not an expert when it comes to dental work, but I'd tell your dentist or doctor this.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
I would be more worried about getting a possible infection before I worry about looking bad. I'm not an expert when it comes to dental work, but I'd tell your dentist or doctor this.
I can tell you it definitely isn't infected, because I would've noticed it two months ago. My gums have healed, but they never grew back to the way they were before and I am worried that they never will. I've looked online to see if they grow back and there is not really a solid answer, some say they do grow back, other say they don't, some say they do but only if you treat them. If I have to, I'd be willing to go through surgery to get my gums fixed.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
I can tell you it definitely isn't infected, because I would've noticed it two months ago. My gums have healed, but they never grew back to the way they were before and I am worried that they never will. I've looked online to see if they grow back and there is not really a solid answer, some say they do grow back, other say they don't, some say they do but only if you treat them. If I have to, I'd be willing to go through surgery to get my gums fixed.
Well, good luck on that then. I just didn't want to hear that you got an infection in your mouth. That would hurt like a mofo.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
Well, good luck on that then. I just didn't want to hear that you got an infection in your mouth. That would hurt like a mofo.
I just found something where someone said that they were able to grow back their gums above their teeth after a few months of using a soft toothbrush instead of a hard toothbrush. I use a hard toothbrush, so hopefully I can use this same method to grow them back.

Edit: Nevermind, it is a soft toothbrush.

Last edited:

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
Somebody just stole my bike

I parked it outside a gamestop and by the time I got out with my game some asshole took it and left

brb, buying a bike lock

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Somebody just stole my bike

I parked it outside a gamestop and by the time I got out with my game some ******* took it and left

brb, buying a bike lock
Maybe it would have been a good idea to buy a bike lock with the bike. Don't take this the wrong way, but parking a bike without a bike lock is like leaving your keys in your car. Still, I'm sorry to hear that some ******** stole it. Hopefully that **** doesn't happen again.

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
Maybe it would have been a good idea to buy a bike lock with the bike. Don't take this the wrong way, but parking a bike without a bike lock is like leaving your keys in your car. Still, I'm sorry to hear that some ******** stole it. Hopefully that **** doesn't happen again.
Yeah, I haven't used a bike lock in years, so it was bound to happen one day. It still kinda sucks though.

D

Deleted member

EDIT:I apologize for my inmaturity.

The question i wanted to ask is that have you ever felt bad with yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:

FallenHero

Smash Ace
EDIT:I apologize for my inmaturity.

The question i wanted to ask is that have you ever felt bad with yourself?
Yeah I used to feel that way about myself all the damn time, but for some reason when I went to high school I just stopped being that way. Unfortunately I've been starting to doubt myself again. I finished summer school today, but due to my attendance I am unsure if I will have to take art again next year. I can't stop thinking about if I will ever find anyone. I know I am too young to be thinking about this, but when I look around and see almost everyone I know in a relationship I can't help but feel lonely. Sure there have been guys like me who eventually found someone, but I always just think that they are lucky, and I've never had much luck in my life. For many reasons I am most likely not going to bother with getting a girlfriend for a long time, probably not until I go to college. I really don't want to give up, but I feel like one day I will find myself realizing that maybe it isn't worth bothering anymore. If that day ever comes I am going to have to figure out some way of getting over my fear of dying alone.

Galm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEvilLemon
I was lawnmowing and seemed to have run over a hornet nest. They were not happy about it, and now I'm dealing with that weird, shock/burn pain from the stings.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
FallenHero FallenHero Take it from me, finding a girl to be in a relationship with can be a daunting task. I've only had one girlfriend in my life, and that lasted for only 8 months. One thing I recommend doing when you do get a girlfriend and break up like all first loves do, don't try to be friends, because more than likely you two wouldn't be able to handle it. I tried being friends with my ex, and we couldn't handle it, as we both still had some level of feelings for each other. I know that sounds extremely cruel since yes, first love is a great experience, but more often than not, the idea of having someone to be able to kiss, have sex with, whatever your goals were, is more exciting than the actual person themselves. I'm not saying to hate your ex, but I'm saying that since it was a new experience, you're going to remember it forever and think about them from time to time. Hell, I haven't heard from my ex in over a month, and I still find myself thinking about her from time to time, and at times, I get upset about how I acted after we broke up. I'm only trying to prevent major problems from happening, because I don't want anyone else to go through the brutal process of being friends with your first love or ex like I did.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
*sigh* I feel absolutely screwed up.

I am planning on heading back into university to study a new course. However, I am not exactly sure how I am going to pay up for my tuition fees which worries me a lot.

I do sometimes ask myself, what am I doing with my life?

I'm trying to at least secure a part-time position to hopefully help me out knowing that the finance is going to be steep.

Last edited:

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
The more I interact with people, the more I feel like I should have remained alone.

Over the last several months I hadn't posted here because I finally got past my social issues. I went out of my way to hang out with others and it worked out. Unfortunately, I start seeing the crappier side of things.

Because I've never really had friends I try to do things that would get there approval. This includes lending money (within reason. I'm not stupid.), giving rides without asking for gas money, or even paying for dinner once or twice.

Well, a guy I've driven around for a while now who also is one of my demons in bracket has proven that he doesn't give a **** about what I try to do for him.

The guy is such a two-faced, selfish, self-contradicting *******. The guy just ****s on me when ever he gets the chance. There is another guy involved but I don't care about him much. He never striked me as someone I would ever have a friendship with.

Anyway, I'm in a tough spot. Have been for a while. I don't know if I should continue to try and be friendly or just say **** it and act like a jerk unless someone seems cool. It's so tempting to just tell off everyone that gets on my nerves and call them out on their **** but it probably wouldn't accomplish anything.

I needed to vent and this is a good place for that. I feel like I need to say alot more but this wall of text is big enough.

To anyone who read this, sorry for the rant. I hope you are having a good day.

Top Bottom