• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
I don't really feel like getting into specifics, but this week has just been horrible work-wise. Ever since summer started, the phone at work keeps ringing off the hook and a good number of calls have been numerous sob stories about something that happened with the store (people bought something and it wasn't right, they keep losing things while shopping, blah blah blah).
Well, this week in particular, those types of calls just skyrocketed and of course I have to keep answering it or else I'll get yelled at. The problem is, I can never figure out which other department to transfer over to because the person over the phone really isn't giving anything specific. So, the only thing I can think of is to transfer over to the customer service desk. I do that a few times, and of course, I get paged by customer service and I'm told to transfer to the right department instead of bugging them about it.

And just today, I had one customer in particular come in early and he got stupidly frustrated because he had to open a new account (never rented before) and left half the new member form blank, including leaving out all the necessary information. Eventually, he shoved the form at me knocking over a bunch of crap on the counter and yelled, "I shouldn't have to do this for a d*** movie!" I just went right into pure survival mode right there. I didn't care about getting the rest of his info, I just wanted him out of there. Ruined the rest of my otherwise okay day. I swear, if I had the guts to do it or was in charge of the place, I would have screamed at him to get the eff out and never come back. Trying to be nice and stay positive is starting to become way too difficult for me.

I think my job is seriously starting to affect my mood for the worst. I'm starting to not care about anything, I'm not getting motivated, the only thing I can think of is the anxiety I get over work, I constantly feel like I'm getting depressed... like, after that customer finally left, I just wanted to sit down and cry for a bit.

So, because of all that and then some, I've finally decided to make the drastic decision to put my notice in next week. I just hope it goes okay, only because the company is opening up another store soon and the only other employee that works as much as I do leaves next week also. The last thing I want is the management getting mad that I'd be leaving out of the blue when they probably need experienced workers, and the fact that my co-worker put his notice in recently doesn't help either...

FallenHero

Smash Ace
I don't really feel like getting into specifics, but this week has just been horrible work-wise. Ever since summer started, the phone at work keeps ringing off the hook and a good number of calls have been numerous sob stories about something that happened with the store (people bought something and it wasn't right, they keep losing things while shopping, blah blah blah).
Well, this week in particular, those types of calls just skyrocketed and of course I have to keep answering it or else I'll get yelled at. The problem is, I can never figure out which other department to transfer over to because the person over the phone really isn't giving anything specific. So, the only thing I can think of is to transfer over to the customer service desk. I do that a few times, and of course, I get paged by customer service and I'm told to transfer to the right department instead of bugging them about it.

And just today, I had one customer in particular come in early and he got stupidly frustrated because he had to open a new account (never rented before) and left half the new member form blank, including leaving out all the necessary information. Eventually, he shoved the form at me knocking over a bunch of crap on the counter and yelled, "I shouldn't have to do this for a d*** movie!" I just went right into pure survival mode right there. I didn't care about getting the rest of his info, I just wanted him out of there. Ruined the rest of my otherwise okay day. I swear, if I had the guts to do it or was in charge of the place, I would have screamed at him to get the eff out and never come back. Trying to be nice and stay positive is starting to become way too difficult for me.

I think my job is seriously starting to affect my mood for the worst. I'm starting to not care about anything, I'm not getting motivated, the only thing I can think of is the anxiety I get over work, I constantly feel like I'm getting depressed... like, after that customer finally left, I just wanted to sit down and cry for a bit.

So, because of all that and then some, I've finally decided to make the drastic decision to put my notice in next week. I just hope it goes okay, only because the company is opening up another store soon and the only other employee that works as much as I do leaves next week also. The last thing I want is the management getting mad that I'd be leaving out of the blue when they probably need experienced workers, and the fact that my co-worker put his notice in recently doesn't help either...
Seriously man, if you can try to find somewhere else to work and quit the job you have now.

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
Welp, it happened again.

I work a crappy job in a video store, yadda yadda yadda, most of you probably know it by now.
Anyway, I'm about to leave that horrid job for good, so I'm training a new employee for the time being (actually it's mostly supervising, since they're pretty good at the routine by now) and some lady with her kid walks in. They walk around and pick out a movie in Blu-ray, but they don't want a Blu-ray copy, they want a regular DVD copy. (Well, why were you in the Blu-ray section looking for a movie that's readily available on Netfilx anyway?)
So, the kid walks up to the counter and asks where one would be. I happen to know where it is since I've been there forever and I tell the kid, "That would be in the children's section." I say that in a perfectly normal tone, the way I've always been telling people ages now.
Well, SOMEHOW, the woman literally thought I almost "yelled" at her child or came off as rude or something and since she can't find something on the bloody shelf to save her pathetic life, she looks at me and says in rather sarcastic tone, "Well, can you help us find it, since you obviously have all the wisdom of where it would be."
Seriously?
So I walk over to where the movie is, pick it up, and hand it to them saying, "There you go!" I walked back to the counter where the newbie starts ringing them up and the lady asks me, "Do you have any younger siblings?" which I replied, "Nope." and she then tells me, "You need to be nicer."
...What?
She then tells the newbie, "He needs to learn how to give good customer service."
EXCUSE ME?!?!

I cannot stand this BS anymore. My tolerance/patience level has plummeted to rock bottom and it's not coming back anytime soon.

I don't know what else to say about this kinda crap, but I probably don't have to say anymore.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
Yesterday I told the girl I have been crushing on for almost 2 years now that I like her and she won't talk to me anymore. I'm so tired of this **** happening to me that I might just never tell a girl who I am friends with that I like them ever again, hell I probably shouldn't even let myself develop feeling for anyone I know I will see nearly everyday. I don't know if there is any way for me to tell a girl how I feel without making things awkward and ruining whatever friendship/potential friendship between us. I can't really just go up to some random girl and tell her that I find her attractive, because they don't know me and I am not good looking enough to be able to do that and have her actually do anything other than just think of me as a creep or something like that. Most people would tell someone to just go ahead and tell a girl how you feel because the worst thing they can say is "no" and it would be better to have closure instead of never knowing. I honestly can't say that to someone because for me it really ****s me up when I tell a girl I like who is my friend I like her and she just starts ignoring me. I am not the type of person who wants to risk getting closure if I am risking being able to talk to this person ever again. Hell, I might just give up on trying to get a girlfriend entirely.....

On the other hand I have summer school despite passing all of my classes. Apparently it is because I failed the first term of art, and I know what you are probably thinking: "What? Art is easy!" Art for me was an easy class, but the reason I failed the first term is because in the last marking period of the term, one day the whole class decided to not shut the **** up after being told to like 10 times so we got an assignment that no matter how well you were doing that marking period you would automatically fail it. We were given one week to get it done and it was **** ton of work to do, but I couldn't do the assignment because I have no money, my parents are too busy with both of them having full time jobs, and the supplies we needed for this assignment were already difficult to get. I passed the first two marking periods with 90s, but the art teacher we had said that if you fail the last marking period of the term you fail the term no matter what.

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Failed my lab evaluation in nursing on wound care and now I *probably* have to do remedial lab after the instructor discusses with the other ones...it was supposed to be easy but I screwed up by breaking the sterile field too many times...Jesus I was doing so good before this, passing all my written assignments and clinical with flying colors...then I'm the sole person to screw up wound care practice. And my case study is due Friday but my motivation crashed so I spent the day reading depression stories on Reddit to try and find someone who can relate...

I had just one God damn week left until my 4 month break to really adjust myself and breath.

I was slowly feeling better after so long, ughhhh course I would screw up in the critical time though. now my passing status for the whole course enlies on if I can pass my remedial lab eval.

**** me.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
At least 60 people have been killed in a supposed terrorist attack in Paris... AGAIN.

I hate this world sometimes.

Ezio8913

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ezio8913
3DS FC
4141-5664-8657
For some reason I feel like dying whenever a smash god fights me on fg. I wait until like 6 in the morning and they appear everywhere. I do it to myself and cant help wonder why i cant get any better regardless of literally 5,000 battles. So much time wasted. Literally an entire year of sm4sh tr4sh and i can barely scrape the floor. I feel like i want to just drop dead but at the same time not suicidal. I regret buying a 3ds.

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
For some reason I feel like dying whenever a smash god fights me on fg. I wait until like 6 in the morning and they appear everywhere. I do it to myself and cant help wonder why i cant get any better regardless of literally 5,000 battles. So much time wasted. Literally an entire year of sm4sh tr4sh and i can barely scrape the floor. I feel like i want to just drop dead but at the same time not suicidal. I regret buying a 3ds.
I know that this is corny, but winning isn't everything. I'm pretty much at the same place as you (7324 battles if your wondering) and I still have below 50% winrate on FG. Remember that winning isn't the whole game, and learn to bounce back from a loss. Just don't take it all so seriously.
Remember that fighting games are the hardest genre of games. You not only have to beat the game by practicing combos and tech skill, but you also have to outsmart and outplay your opponent. No, not everybody can win and be good at the game. For every winner there is a loser. Learn to take losses and I can guarantee that you won't feel like **** every time you get stomped.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Started taking antidepressant medication about a month ago

And my emotions recently have been going haywire.

Like, I can't control them. I get super depressed for no reason. And other times I feel really good.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
No matter how nice or friendly I try to be people seem to hate me. I try to be respectful, say my opinions in a considerate way, one of two things happens.
1. I get attacked, insulted, mocked, etc.
2. I get ignored.
I don't understand why people who act like jerks get people slobbering all over them, people who treat others like less than them and treat you like trash for being different from them. Is it mob mentality? Fear of being treated like that that makes so many kiss up to them? I just don't understand what people want from me.

Maybe I need to start swearing more often. People like people who swear, right? Well you better ******' kiss my *** because I'm awesome and if you don't go **** yourself.

I don't think it's working lol.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It's probably because you blow things way out of proportion and it makes people turned off from wanting to talk to you or be near you.
You're turning a blind eye to your own mistakes and silliness but playing the red victim card by saying everyone else is rude to you while you're a perfect little angel lol

Don't think blowing up in the Pony thread over a small thing and immediately going in here acting like the victim will help much either tho.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
It's probably because you blow things way out of proportion and it makes people turned off from wanting to talk to you or be near you.
You're turning a blind eye to your own mistakes and silliness but playing the red victim card by saying everyone else is rude to you while you're a perfect little angel lol

Don't think blowing up in the Pony thread over a small thing and immediately going in here acting like the victim will help much either tho.
lol what are you even talking about?
It should've been very obvious from the tone of my post I was joking lol
I do love that you follow me around though

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
>make 3 posts
>not serious
Alright.

Also I didn't follow, I randomly pop in here out of boredom and happened to see you were the most recent post most likely directed to the pony thread where you felt "attacked"

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
>make 3 posts
>not serious
Alright.

Also I didn't follow, I randomly pop in here out of boredom and happened to see you were the most recent post most likely directed to the pony thread where you felt "attacked"
OK, OK, I admit it. I'm just a bored troll having some fun with y'all. Cut me some slack, alright?
Nobody would make posts like that legit. At least I HOPE not.

Last edited:

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Hey everyone. I've been on here before, but it's been months since I've actually posted anything on this thread and I feel that I need to vent over something. I won't get too personal on this, don't worry.

It's been almost 3 weeks since I've heard from my ex girlfriend. She blocked me on social media and blocked my phone number because she was tired of me wanting to have another relationship and wants to move on. At first, I was angry about this, but as I thought about it more, I realized that she's only trying to help me. In return, I blocked her phone number because I don't want to see or hear from her until I'm emotionally ready to talk to her.

You know the weird thing? I don't hate her (I honestly don't think I can), but at the same time, I feel like I have resentment for her. She was all talk and no action, and that's a way to turn me off. She said that I deserve someone better than her, so was she trying to help me? I don't know and thinking about it hurts my brain.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Despite doing good in lab practice during remediation for wound care, my stomach anxiety is killing me. My actual re evaluation is Monday. And my stomach won't stop hurting from anxiety of falling. It's probably because of the extremes depending on if I pass or fail.

If I pass, I have a bunch of vacations set up, time off, I won't look like a loser on my dating show...and ill pass with an A+ since I have gotten nothing less than 90 on all written assignments

If i fail, I'm out like 3 years of time, my parents will be so disappointed after passing clinical this time around, I will have no accomplishments to tell others during my time off, I'll be out of the program, and ill continue to have this feeling for a very, very long time. I had it for a year last time I failed nursing since i felt worthless not having any accomplishments.

I can't take a year of it. And it's full blast stomach anxiety till Monday when i get my re eval done.

Any tips to stop the pain? I already think about it at least 8 hours a day, even when busy.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
Despite doing good in lab practice during remediation for wound care, my stomach anxiety is killing me. My actual re evaluation is Monday. And my stomach won't stop hurting from anxiety of falling. It's probably because of the extremes depending on if I pass or fail.

If I pass, I have a bunch of vacations set up, time off, I won't look like a loser on my dating show...and ill pass with an A+ since I have gotten nothing less than 90 on all written assignments

If i fail, I'm out like 3 years of time, my parents will be so disappointed after passing clinical this time around, I will have no accomplishments to tell others during my time off, I'll be out of the program, and ill continue to have this feeling for a very, very long time. I had it for a year last time I failed nursing since i felt worthless not having any accomplishments.

I can't take a year of it. And it's full blast stomach anxiety till Monday when i get my re eval done.

Any tips to stop the pain? I already think about it at least 8 hours a day, even when busy.
What is causing the stomach anxiety?

On Monday I went to summer school and before I was going to head home, I talked to the principle about the fact that I am even in summer school in the first place. He checked my transcript and saw my grades in art and then told me that it was most likely a mistake that I failed the first term, but unfortunately it is too late to fix it and I am pretty much forced to keep going to do all of the work or else I have to take art again next year. If it was not a mistake then it was the teacher grading me unfairly, which surprises me because I actually get along with the teacher pretty well. Today I went to summer school again and when I went to hand in the work due today I was told it wasn't finished because I have to write two more papers even though the paper I was given that explains the assignment NEVER says anything about having to write 3 papers, so I am going to end up having to turn it in late and I am not sure what will happen if I try to turn it in late. Not only do I have all of that work to get done, but I also will get more assignments when I am done with it. Not only that, but all summer I am going to be surrounded by a bunch of loud idiot freshmen (well I guess they aren't freshmen anymore). I already hated most of the freshmen students from just seeing how they were from afar, but now I am stuck in a classroom with them because the classrooms are not divided by what grade you are in or what class. I was wanting to punch one of the freshmen in the face who wouldn't shut the **** up, tried to talk like he could beat me up despite him barely being half my height and later on decided to put his hands on me while I was minding my own business pretending to do work (We have to work with ****ty laptops and it's nearly impossible to get work done with how slow they are and how annoying the freshmen are). I didn't because he didn't really hit me or push me, he is one of those weirdos who touches guys on the shoulder with the intent of trying to make them feel uncomfortable, but if he would've pissed me off one more time I am not sure I would've been able to resist punching him. All of this because of my teacher either making a mistake or deciding to be a ****, either way I'm pissed off with him now for pretty much taking away most of my summer vacation whether it was on purpose or not.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
What is causing the stomach anxiety?

On Monday I went to summer school and before I was going to head home, I talked to the principle about the fact that I am even in summer school in the first place. He checked my transcript and saw my grades in art and then told me that it was most likely a mistake that I failed the first term, but unfortunately it is too late to fix it and I am pretty much forced to keep going to do all of the work or else I have to take art again next year. If it was not a mistake then it was the teacher grading me unfairly, which surprises me because I actually get along with the teacher pretty well. Today I went to summer school again and when I went to hand in the work due today I was told it wasn't finished because I have to write two more papers even though the paper I was given that explains the assignment NEVER says anything about having to write 3 papers, so I am going to end up having to turn it in late and I am not sure what will happen if I try to turn it in late. Not only do I have all of that work to get done, but I also will get more assignments when I am done with it. Not only that, but all summer I am going to be surrounded by a bunch of loud idiot freshmen (well I guess they aren't freshmen anymore). I already hated most of the freshmen students from just seeing how they were from afar, but now I am stuck in a classroom with them because the classrooms are not divided by what grade you are in or what class. I was wanting to punch one of the freshmen in the face who wouldn't shut the **** up, tried to talk like he could beat me up despite him barely being half my height and later on decided to put his hands on me while I was minding my own business pretending to do work (We have to work with ****ty laptops and it's nearly impossible to get work done with how slow they are and how annoying the freshmen are). I didn't because he didn't really hit me or push me, he is one of those weirdos who touches guys on the shoulder with the intent of trying to make them feel uncomfortable, but if he would've pissed me off one more time I am not sure I would've been able to resist punching him. All of this because of my teacher either making a mistake or deciding to be a ****, either way I'm pissed off with him now for pretty much taking away most of my summer vacation whether it was on purpose or not.
As mentioned before, the outcome of failure if i mess up again, which is massive. I've failed clinical once already, parents were disappointed in me and I retook the entire semester. This time, i passed clinical, aced all my written assignments, and then in the last day of class, the last day...30 minutes before passing the semester, I screwed up my wound care lab eval due to mistakes I made. So yea, Monday is my re eval, (haven't told my parents im on academic probation...again for something) and if I fail, know how embarrassing and depressing it is to fail for a 2nd time? I can't handle it. When im on TV in August...i won't keep my mind focused when I'm busy thinking of my failure, I wouldn't have any accomplishments to say on the show, that's embarrassing "oh im a twice failed nursing student with a minimum wage job at a grocery store without a car" no women wants that in the slightest.

And all the vacations I have planned for the rest of summer...wont enjoy one if i failed the course. Next semester is in January, if I don't have that to look forward to...

Very fair school, I have a 94 in written assignments and the lab eval is worth 10%, if I failed any other assignment I would be fine. But if you fail the lab skill eval? You fail the whole. Damn. Program. 1 week from finishing the semester . I can't handle the anxiety thinking of it.

Anyways, sorry to hear about your situation. In college, annoying peers are the least of your problems...it's the stress load. You don't really interact with others in uni for course load.

Ugh.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
As mentioned before, the outcome of failure if i mess up again, which is massive.
For me, the fear of failure will usually motivate me to do whatever I can to avoid having it happen.

When im on TV in August...
What are you going to be on TV for?

Anyways, sorry to hear about your situation. In college, annoying peers are the least of your problems...it's the stress load. You don't really interact with others in uni for course load.
Honestly the most of my problems with summer school right now is trying to do the boatload of work I have in the little amount of time I have to complete it and not snapping on anyone out of my frustration.

Galm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEvilLemon
Very fair school, I have a 94 in written assignments and the lab eval is worth 10%, if I failed any other assignment I would be fine. But if you fail the lab skill eval? You fail the whole. Damn. Program. 1 week from finishing the semester . I can't handle the anxiety thinking of it.

Ugh.
Have you tried talking with a staff member or supervisor about the evaluation? If the stress is getting to the point where it would interfere with your performance they might be able to make accommodations or offer help.

Don't worry about the gameshow thing, stuff like that is more of a matter of personality, and there would be some positive characteristics to lean on. Your good aspects are at least as, if not more important than, your mistakes. Everybody faces difficulties, and there are plenty of people who could emphasize with your situation.

Last edited:

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
I was playing paintball today with some of my friends, but due to the intense heat and humidity today I ended up getting sick on the car ride back to my house. Not to mention how much everything on me aches with pain after being pelted and moving around so much today.

Paintball is fun tho, I recommend going in the fall so you won't start dying like how I did.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
For me, the fear of failure will usually motivate me to do whatever I can to avoid having it happen.

What are you going to be on TV for?

Honestly the most of my problems with summer school right now is trying to do the boatload of work I have in the little amount of time I have to complete it and not snapping on anyone out of my frustration.

I'm gonna be on a show where you are given a random blind date in a restaurant...it's on slice. First Dates Canada. Basically i don't want to look like a loser on there should i fail Monday...at least I can say a nursing student, then you are basically seen at a competent and successful person of some sort of you're a student in something. Not like i have a job that pays more than min wage atm...not a turn on.

Have you tried talking with a staff member or supervisor about the evaluation? If the stress is getting to the point where it would interfere with your performance they might be able to make accommodations or offer help.

Don't worry about the gameshow thing, stuff like that is more of a matter of personality, and there would be some positive characteristics to lean on. Your good aspects are at least as, if not more important than, your mistakes. Everybody faces difficulties, and there are plenty of people who could emphasize with your situation.
Not like i can delay it, my interview is supposed to be 2 days later with all my marks. I can bring someone for support which is nice so I'm bringingy best friend who is in a higher semester of nursing...but still.

Just that, have you ever watched a dating show with a guy who had no job, no education? I haven't. And if they are, they get paired with a girl with the same aspects. Even if i struggle with my own complexion at times, I just want more than the bare minimum in a girl. If i didn't, I would have gone out with the girl on my fb who messages often with no replies beyond "sup" and " nm. Lol" who hasnt finished high school at 20...i feel bad for writing that but I'm just not attracted.

Now I'm thinking about the cruel cycle of love and how someone always has to be rejected. I get upset and angry when a girl denies me, yet i have to inflict the same pain to someone else when I reject them. Sigh.

And nope, some guys do remain single not by choice for their whole lives. Men out populate women. Add in geographical location, ages, and otherisc factors and you're left with a very small pool of viable women to actually date.

Course I met a cute girl playing Pokemon go on the skytrain...who had a boyfriend as mentioned in convo. Damn it.

Sorry I ramble like crazy on this site. Idk why but it feels like the most comfortable place to do so for me since I don't have the coin for a therapist.

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I ramble like crazy on this site. Idk why but it feels like the most comfortable place to do so for me since I don't have the coin for a therapist.
Hey, that's what this thread is for. To just throw out your negative thoughts and maybe get support. Or just complain about how the day didn't go perfect. And I totally agree, I feel like I can talk about anything with you guys.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
Now I'm thinking about the cruel cycle of love and how someone always has to be rejected. I get upset and angry when a girl denies me, yet i have to inflict the same pain to someone else when I reject them. Sigh.

And nope, some guys do remain single not by choice for their whole lives. Men out populate women. Add in geographical location, ages, and otherisc factors and you're left with a very small pool of viable women to actually date.

Course I met a cute girl playing Pokemon go on the skytrain...who had a boyfriend as mentioned in convo. Damn it.
It's like they say: you can't please everyone. Best thing you can do is reject them in a nice way, but even that will leave a sting on most people. I always try to not let rejection bother me much, but sometimes when I just don't see any other girl to try to move on to I start to dwell on it for a while. I've been single all my life (I've gad two "relationships" online before, but I don't count those lol) and whenever one of my friends tries to talk to me about how they like being single after they had a break up, I just don't really know how to talk to them because I can't relate to them. I feel like it is just getting more and more difficult for me to get a girlfriend, because in my school there is probably 90% guys and 10% girls and most of those girls are not single. Even in the other schools in the campus that have way more girls, they mostly are not single. Whenever you meet an attractive girl who has a cool personality, they are more than likely taken. Sometimes I wonder how many girls realize how much easier it is for them to find a boyfriend then it is for a guy to find a girlfriend.

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot about the bull**** I experienced earlier today while trying to get to class.

So in my school cell phones are not allowed, despite New York City schools no longer banning cell phones, but I don't even have a phone so whatever. I only have to be in summer school for 3rd period, which starts at 11:30 and ends at 12:30, but if you don't come at the beginning of school you have to wait at security for the lady who collects the phones to come collect your phone. I come to school on time, but the security guard doesn't let me in because I have to wait for the lady to come and ASK ME if I have a phone and take it if I have it. I wait for 30 ****ing minutes for her to come and then start yelling at me about me being late, but the reason I was 30 minutes late in the first place is because of her! If you come to summer school late or don't show up at all too many times, they kick you out and you have to take your classes again when the school year starts again. This will probably happen almost everyday I try to get into the school because this almost happened yesterday, so I could end up getting kicked from summer school all because of her.

Last edited:

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes I wonder how many girls realize how much easier it is for them to find a boyfriend then it is for a guy to find a girlfriend.
I don't know, a girl that I know has really wanted to get a boyfriend for a while now, and still hasn't found anyone. I think it's because boys make a bigger deal out of relationships than girls do, because they want to look cool in front of everybody.

Last edited:

FallenHero

Smash Ace
I don't know, a girl that I know has really wanted to get a boyfriend for a while now, and still hasn't found anyone. I think it's because boys make a bigger deal out of relationships than girls do, because they want to look cool in front of everybody.
The reason things are this way is because girls on average are far more picky with finding a boyfriend then guys are with finding a girlfriend. Where I live there are a lot of girls who will say they only date black guys and a lot of guys will only say that they prefer white girls and only refuse to date black girls. They want something specific and refuse to accept anything other than that.

XLAX_OVERDOSAGE

Smash Apprentice
The reason things are this way is because girls on average are far more picky with finding a boyfriend then guys are with finding a girlfriend. Where I live there are a lot of girls who will say they only date black guys and a lot of guys will only say that they prefer white girls and only refuse to date black girls. They want something specific and refuse to accept anything other than that.
I'd like to add in the fact that meeting someone is much easier for girls, which would make sense as well.

I may not be 100% correct but it definitely feels that way.

XLAX_OVERDOSAGE

Smash Apprentice
I'm talking about dating in general. Women are typically more attractive and will have better chances of having more men to chose from. Of course it could seem more prevalent online as well.

Although I will admit some of this is generalization and not complete fact. I just feel it is much easier for women.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
I'm talking about dating in general. Women are typically more attractive and will have better chances of having more men to chose from. Of course it could seem more prevalent online as well.

Although I will admit some of this is generalization and not complete fact. I just feel it is much easier for women.
I think it has a lot to do with the stereotype that the man always has to make the first move. There are probably a lot of girls who like someone, but will never do anything about it until the person they like makes the first move.

XLAX_OVERDOSAGE

Smash Apprentice
Yes there's definitely truth to that as there are always exceptions at both ends of the spectrum. It just seems to me to a broader or more general sense that women have an easier time finding partners.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
So I don't think the girl I have been talking to is going to text me back anymore, so last night I just texted her "ok I can take a hint" and then "sorry". I never really did anything wrong when I was texting her, but whatever I'll be fine.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
So I don't think the girl I have been talking to is going to text me back anymore, so last night I just texted her "ok I can take a hint" and then "sorry". I never really did anything wrong when I was texting her, but whatever I'll be fine.
Oh yeah. That has happened many times to me. Then tend to never tell you why you've messed up but eventually you begin to piece it together on how you did mess up after it happens more and more...

I know I did. Random flings. Girls do not talk to you again after that. They don't tell you that's shy but I've noticed the pattern that after I text them when they leave "did you have fun today?" Followed by no reply, it's over. What's funny is that they are very receptive to it and then disappear in a flash after.

I learned to never try physically hooking with a girl that I actually like after that . If I don't like them then i ask to hang out and wecdo our fling...then they disappear. It actually feels easier then having to send them a text of rejection .

Course I have yet to find a suitable girl for long term...

Anyways...im hunched over my toilet retching in anxiety over my lab eval tomorrow. Jesus everyone is like "oh you'll pass" and my mom says "I wont be able to sleep until the results " after tomorrow, I'm either going to have a massive surge of happiness (and probably abandon this thread for a while) or lose my god damn mind and idk what ill do if i fail.

I dont wanna fail the same course twice. especially on the last day. I only made it 1/4th of the way last time.
Im 99% done. Please don't fail me prof, please please please!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I dont wanna fail the same course twice. especially on the last day. I only made it 1/4th of the way last time.
Just try to relax. Stressing out will only make things worse.

You've probably heard this many times before but its better to focus on completing your objective than stressing over failure.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
Oh yeah. That has happened many times to me. Then tend to never tell you why you've messed up but eventually you begin to piece it together on how you did mess up after it happens more and more...
Like I said before I didn't really have any expectations of ever getting with her anyways. She probably won't ignore me in person and will probably act the same around me, but now I know 100% that she does not like me that way.

Last edited:

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
Anyways...im hunched over my toilet retching in anxiety over my lab eval tomorrow. Jesus everyone is like "oh you'll pass" and my mom says "I wont be able to sleep until the results " after tomorrow, I'm either going to have a massive surge of happiness (and probably abandon this thread for a while) or lose my god damn mind and idk what ill do if i fail.

So how did it go? I really hope you did well, you've gone through so much to get here.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
So how did it go? I really hope you did well, you've gone through so much to get here.
Fortunately I passed with flying colors this time, thanks for asking!

Just getting my final mark Wednesday from my practice instructor for the course overall, should be 90+ based on my total cumulative assignments.

It's a good relief! 4 months to work and recharge now. As long as I'm working towards a career, even without a car or girlfriend or even a good job atm...I don't feel like a loser. Thats all i need.

So time to workout now like a maniac (not that I've stopped before I'm pretty physically fit) but I have time to do so even more now.

Thanks for the support everyone! Ill pop in once in a while to help out others as they have done for me, but nothing else should bring me down too much now bar a traumatic event, i would think.

Time to work on my goal to go from depressed to neutral feeling now...

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
Fortunately I passed with flying colors this time, thanks for asking!

Just getting my final mark Wednesday from my practice instructor for the course overall, should be 90+ based on my total cumulative assignments.

It's a good relief! 4 months to work and recharge now. As long as I'm working towards a career, even without a car or girlfriend or even a good job atm...I don't feel like a loser. Thats all i need.

So time to workout now like a maniac (not that I've stopped before I'm pretty physically fit) but I have time to do so even more now.

Thanks for the support everyone! Ill pop in once in a while to help out others as they have done for me, but nothing else should bring me down too much now bar a traumatic event, i would think.

Time to work on my goal to go from depressed to neutral feeling now...
I'm happy for you man. Have a cookie, you earned it.

edit: didn't think that cookie would be so big, jeezus

Last edited:
Top Bottom