• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Don't forget the movie, "The Time Machine". :3
"Hey look you can change time! Oh no wait, you can't really change time cause no matter what you do the outcome always ends up the same, oh no wait you can change time as long as you blow up your time machine!"

So no, I'm not including The Time Mahine.

camerino1

Smash Lord
We have no actual experience in time travel, so that's the only reason why I think that we break the rules in movies... but it is still awful.

OMG, Sucker Punch is the most mentally debilitating movie EVER! Wont go into detail unless someone wants me to because it's still in theaters, but messed up none the less.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
We have no actual experience in time travel, so that's the only reason why I think that we break the rules in movies... but it is still awful.

OMG, Sucker Punch is the most mentally debilitating movie EVER! Wont go into detail unless someone wants me to because it's still in theaters, but messed up none the less.
Talk about it in the movie thread :)

make sure to put spoiler tags around plot details so you don't ruin it for people who haven't seen it yet.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I never thought I would have any problems with my relatives...until now. All it took were pictures of my friend's birthday party on Facebook to get called a drunk by family alike. The funny thing is that I wasn't even in ONE picture, all of them were of my friends who they assumed one of them was me. My cousin told my aunt and like a fire, it spread all the way to my aunt calling my mother about it. Now my father wants to talk to me...Ugh, there goes three years of silence. :glare:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I never thought I would have any problems with my relatives...until now. All it took were pictures of my friend's birthday party on Facebook to get called a drunk by family alike. The funny thing is that I wasn't even in ONE picture, all of them were of my friends who they assumed one of them was me. My cousin told my aunt and like a fire, it spread all the way to my aunt calling my mother about it. Now my father wants to talk to me...Ugh, there goes three years of silence. :glare:
That's rough, man. I wouldn't know how that feels first hand, but I've seen things like this happen with other members of my family, and even a few friends. It wasn't really pleasant to see either. I hope things go smoothly for you.

To stay with this thread, my brother owes me money... lots of it. I can lend a friend money, and they'll pay me back within a week. My brother has yet to pay me a dime in more than half a year, and it's pissing me off! ><

Kanelol

Smash Lord
Family members are people just like anyone else, only with slightly more unwarranted entitlement to **** with your life

camerino1

Smash Lord
Family issues are difficult, they are by far the hardest to deal with because no matter how much you might hate most of them, you have one that you would never want to leave. If you manage to mess it up with most of your family, they wont be too keen on talking to you for a bit either.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Nah 2 hours later my hub cut out for a second and my connection went back to being fast. Pretty impressive customer service I have to admit.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man, opiates aren't just pieces of candy, shouldn't be so casual about them. :x

camerino1

Smash Lord
Feed yourself poppy seed bagels, they contain it in small enough doses to allieviate some pain, with the wierd side effects! My aunt was given a drug test by cops shortly after eating one.... she was fined for it, so sad.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
Well clearly you should see a doctor before you start insuffulating various pharmaceutical opiates

I apologize for my cavalier attitude when it comes to medication, I've had a childhood filled with those magic little skittles so I'm kinda carefree about it

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Then don't, jam at home to some tunes bawss/

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I know if I stay home I'll just sit inside and play Xbox, which isn't exactly a great alternative, so I might as well go to the pub or something with mates, it's just I don't really feel like it. I'm annoyed by a lot of things though so maybe it's a good idea to just get drunk and not think about things.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Playing Xbox instead of social interaction is a good alternative.

You're on a videogame forum, stop pretending you have a worthwhile social life and revel in the joys of digital entertainment.

:D

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Haven't I posted pics of some of my drunken endeavors in the Disco Room Teran?

Pretty much the only person who out drinks me there is Aidan the Irishman. Us Scots and Irish don't stay inside when there's booze to be had, unlike you Englishmen who are on the floor after 2 blue WKD's.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Ever heard of drinking at home?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The best thing is, they're both **** at football and our hooligans are better.

Like lol in World Cup 98 England fans ended up killing some Germans.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Here in America, we never kill eachother over a nice american game of FOOTBALL, YEA, JOHN MADDEN. SAINTS. PATRIOTS!

Um, what is Soccer again?

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I actually kinda wish Senior year lasted longer Air, was such a sweet time.

Top Bottom