• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
3D Studio Max and I will never be friends.
Ever.

EVERRRRR.

Currently working on a simple animation...and I am just puzzled.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
My boss sent me an e-mail asking me to see him on my wait out :(

****!

New Edit
Wasn't half as bad as I thought. He just told me what supervisor told me last week, that I needed to work faster. Which doesn't bother me because I know I wasn't working nearly as quickly as I could. I think since then I've been getting twice as much done as I was before. My boss did say very clearly that they way I was working before was just too slow. It's terribly to have your boss know that you're performing sub-par, but when they see the massive improvement maybe this will all turn around in my favor.

Smash Master
I hate the word "just." The people who utter it have no EQ and should be punished for that character flaw. But it doesn't work that way. The ways I'm ****ed up hurt me and not them, and the ways other people are ****ed up also hurt me and not them

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Girlfriend found my inappropriate pic stash, rookie mistakeee.
You are a child of the golden era of computing.

How the **** did you manage such a mishap?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I hate the word "just." The people who utter it have no EQ and should be punished for that character flaw. But it doesn't work that way. The ways I'm ****ed up hurt me and not them, and the ways other people are ****ed up also hurt me and not them
Just what in the heck's an "EQ"? Also, why does that word bother you so much? It can't be that bad, can it?
Girlfriend found my inappropriate pic stash, rookie mistakeee.
Isn't that why they made USB flash drives?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Looks like I'm only get half of my paycheck this week, because my boss forgot to forward my timesheet to payroll on time. On the brightside I managed to impress my supervisor with how quickly I worked today, so that should get me off the hook for slacking off last week.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
My family ****ing blows. I need to work TIRELESSLY on getting even the lowliest job, then getting the **** out. I'm done with these ****heads.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
My family ****ing blows. I need to work TIRELESSLY on getting even the lowliest job, then getting the **** out. I'm done with these ****heads.
Lol you sound like me 4 years ago.

I lost all the programs on my computer, including a software I need for my partime job. Not so cure I can get that one back, I may lose a lot of work unless I can fix this *sigh*

Jasou

Smash Ace
That must be really annoying to hate your family like that. I know I hate half my cousins and won't be able to know the other half anymore later, but to get annoyed by the people you live with must be really not fun.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
*sigh* more problems.

Everything at work should work out, but now apparently I have problems at home. My landlord complained to me about how dirty my rooms was. He made it clear in the beginning how important being clean was, but I thought he was only talking about the common areas and the rooms we both share(which I've been great with). At the last room I rented, I kept the my room in whatever state I wanted, but it looks as if that's not going to fly here. *sigh* throughout my life I don't think I've ever managed to keep my room clean or tidy, looks like I'm gonna have to do that now.

Growing up sucks :/

I'm amazed at how little traffic this thread gets. I feel like I always have something to complain about.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I feel better about my fitness regime after a look in the mirror this morning. Now all I have to do is let go of the past. Thanks for your help, everybody.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I had to have my harddrive replace, and I lost Microsoft Office in the process. ****! I use excel often for my partime job >_<

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I'm so traumatized right now! I wake up hearing loud, heavy buzzing sounds, so I sprint out of bed, wondering what the noise was. To my shock and horror, I see two giant wasps behind my bedroom curtain. How they got in my room is completely beyond me! They were very huge, about the size of a nail clipper, and they kept wandering about. I was literally crying and trying to call people at random, including two of my closest friends, but no one picked up. Then my grandmother comes in with a mosquito spray (of all things) and tries to kill them with it. Then one of them flies down to my AC, in which I immediately crushed it with my sneaker. Somehow, the other wasp knew what happened and started buzzing what I assume to be angrily, but couldn't figure out how to get out from behind the curtain. So my grandmother, having figured out the spray wasn't working, takes a broom instead and smothers the wasp with it. After about 2 minutes of smothering, she finally crushes it on top of the AC. Afterwards, one of my friends calls me back, and I'm telling her what happened, but I fail miserably to hide my tears. It's as if I can still hear the infernal buzzing, even after their deaths. What depresses me the most is that my grandmother, 89-years-old, had to be the one to help me. My god, I feel so ashamed and helpless, I don't even know what to do or say anymore.

Smash Lord
So yeah, my sister is supposed to be having a graduation party today. Nobody has showed up yet. Oh and she left a little while ago to go to someone else's party. I put way too much effort into cleaning and stuff to not have this go off. She sent out dozens of invitations. Apparently her friends don't really care about her.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wish I knew what I was suppose to be attracted to, because what I am attracted to is obviously not what I'm suppose to be.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'm so traumatized right now! I wake up hearing loud, heavy buzzing sounds, so I sprint out of bed, wondering what the noise was. To my shock and horror, I see two giant wasps behind my bedroom curtain. How they got in my room is completely beyond me! They were very huge, about the size of a nail clipper, and they kept wandering about. I was literally crying and trying to call people at random, including two of my closest friends, but no one picked up. Then my grandmother comes in with a mosquito spray (of all things) and tries to kill them with it. Then one of them flies down to my AC, in which I immediately crushed it with my sneaker. Somehow, the other wasp knew what happened and started buzzing what I assume to be angrily, but couldn't figure out how to get out from behind the curtain. So my grandmother, having figured out the spray wasn't working, takes a broom instead and smothers the wasp with it. After about 2 minutes of smothering, she finally crushes it on top of the AC. Afterwards, one of my friends calls me back, and I'm telling her what happened, but I fail miserably to hide my tears. It's as if I can still hear the infernal buzzing, even after their deaths. What depresses me the most is that my grandmother, 89-years-old, had to be the one to help me. My god, I feel so ashamed and helpless, I don't even know what to do or say anymore.
Nothing to be ashamed of. Insects, especially flying harmful insects, are very good at inspiring irrationality out of people. I myself absolutely can't stand being around insects of all kinds because as a child I have been attacked by entire hives of wasps and yellow jackets. Hell, it happened to me once when I was a baby. Even hearing those ugly tiny creatures repels me. Even recently when I was heading to the theater with my brother to see the Avengers, when I took my hat off and started to get out, I heard buzzing near my ear, and a bee was stuck in my collar. Even after biting me once on my thumb it continued to buzz around in there. Needless to say I was out of the car and leaning over trying to get my brother to get it out.

I'm a lot better responding to them now that I'm 19, but in the early teens I couldn't be near them. One time I had run from a friends house all the way up to my grandmother's because I thought I was being chased by one. Then another time I was at my own house planting things and out of the corner of my eye I think I see a giant brown mass, blurred by wings buzzing. I immediately ran all the way into my house. Still to this day I am not sure if what I saw was real, even my recollection of it now shows some formless thing. So yeah, those things inspire irrationality out of the best of us. Even someone that has a reputation of being the chillest and most calm out of anyone like myself. ._.

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
I was really eager to take Advanced Higher Art next year, as I loved the Higher Art course. I can't take it next year, because not enough people took it. At least it means I don't have to choose between Advanced Higher Maths and Advanced Higher Physics.

Don't worry. I'm also afraid of incests as well, particularly any that make noises (I'm not afraid of moths). They're buzzing scares the crap out of me, and I generally hate sunny days as that's when they appear the most.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Insects are the reason I despise summer (and spring). I used to get extremely frightened by bees/anything that buzzed and could sting me. Over the years, I've calmed down, but I imagine, honestly, that I'd still be frightened if two wasps that large were in my room.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Life sucks

I still haven't received the paycheck I was supposed to receive at the latest yesterday, for one job. I'm working on a project before recieving the payment for the previous project at my other job. And my debit card expired so now I have no access to money, except for the two dollars I have in my wallet and whatever change I can find in my room.

I went and cut my own hair and it looks a mess. I'm gonna go to work tomorrow and people are gonna stare while I'm not looking. My head looks border line unhealthy(and that's how it look after I wash it again thoroughly tomorrow). My landlord is probably gonna be pissed with me for breaking one of the tiles in the house(even though as of now, I have no intention of bringing it to his attention) And my weekend just all around sucked.

Now back to work all over again.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Now that I think about it, a lot of girls actually gave me a shot at them. I'm just really not good at recognizing social cues

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'm at the point that I ignore those cues because I am that disinterested in the idea of a girl in my life since the irrationality that is involved in getting in a relationship scares me. You cannot be in love and rational at the same time. In fact, love nowadays is proudly defined as irrationality by people.

Girls for some reason find interest in me very easily despite my complete disinterest in socializing. I think it is because it makes me suspect to being different from other guys and mysterious, since pretty much every person (and thus all guys) sucks in relationships. I am in fact different, not in all good ways, but also in the ways they want too. The ironic thing is, these girls aren't different themselves. You can't expect to want someone that is loving and tolerant of drama bull**** etc. and have you be pretty much the same as everyone else. I need you to jump the boat from everyone else and be on mine if you want something different. It's almost like the real thing they can't stand is themselves, they just have no idea, or they don't want to believe it.

It isn't that these girls aren't attractive, and I'm a guy, I admit I really enjoy that. But I discovered that is only exciting and blinding for like the first few months and after that you start to get bored once you realize you just dug yourself in this hole and there is nothing inside of it. The process of crawling out of that hole is always so dreadful, I suck at climbing out of it because I hate the inevitable irrational confrontation it leads to.

Smash Lord
So my smash group has a lot of tension right now with me at the center of things. One person in my group is too stupid to pick up on when trolling is no longer trolling. It's like that's the only thing that he knows how to do to interact with people. It's gotten to the point that every time I see him, he's just ridiculing me every time that I mess up in the game. I can't function. I don't know how to deal with this, so it just keeps happening.

Today, things got bad enough that without me even saying anything, everyone pretty much ganged up on him. He pretty much informally got booted from playing doubles for his behavior towards me. It's to the point that if he does this next time, he's just going to get kicked out of the house we're playing at by whatever means necessary. All this has been agreed upon without any input from me. Even if I'm way too passive this is a bit much.

I don't want the drama. I feel like if this kind of stuff happens, our entire is going to die out. I think that we are already in shambles as it is. Out of our good people, one just retired, another is considering doing the same, another can't afford to go to tournaments, another is locked into working almost every weekend, the last one is the person that can't seem to function normally with other people.

I need a way to resolve this, preferably before things blow over.

Smash Lord
More drama for me. Awesome.

Apparently I wasn't clear enough in post --- [/URL]of this thread.

I will not back down from the following at all.

Showing up high, and/or bringing illegal drugs to my mother's house is banned forever. This includes all prescription medicines which are not prescribed by a doctor, and THC-containing substances of any form and all paraphenelia used for smoking pot. I will not even allow it in your car or anywhere in the neighborhood. If you want to do drugs, STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE. This is a non-negociable term for attending my smashfests. If I even suspect anyone is in violation of this term, I will not hesitate to contact the --- police. I will do this stealthily to avoid confrontation until officers have already arrived. If anyone is found guilty of posession, I will not go easy on them at all. They will also be accused by me of criminal trespassing because anyone who would do this is unwelcome in my house.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Sorry to hear about that, man. Hopefully this all turns out ok.

(No discussion here about whether they're right to ban drugs or not. It's ok to mention it like he said in the context he meant it, but no other discussion allowed)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Group speech was messed up (last time I work with this group =___=), headache, fever apparently, no dinner, and haven't been sleeping enough
Gotta power through this class!!!!!!
Reward myself with chipotle omgggg

:phone:

Top Bottom