• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Thread: Latest News/Players/Tournaments [London monthly!] [Leicester monthly!]

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
What is this statement precisely trying to say about me?

lol UK actually has Wendy's as well but it's kinda rare to find and not really local in most places.

And yeah loool...for some reason I knew it was you when you added me with the name Adam Brown and I don't know why lol :confused: I think I might of heard it during a smash match or something when someone was referring to you.
haha yah probably one of the matches where Unityole was commentating. He's such a riot! XD

loooooooooooool ^ not like this NOT LIKE THIS

i know that line from somewhere
The matrix jsut before Cypher pulls the plug on... one of the actresses. I think her name in the movie was "spoc?" or something like that >_<

Yeniths

East Midlands!
If you do something Brad you know I'll come :) . I'm back from holiday on the 28th so I'll be able to attend stuff after then.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Anyone heading to Uni in Sept? Just wondering if anyone is going, where are you heading to?

Anyone coming to Worcester (for me of course), Birmingham or somewhere close :) ?

J03

Smash Master
"Trinity"

"yes Neo?"

"I want you to stay out of the matrix, I can't take any chances!"

"But I CAN fight!"

"erm yeah... I meant I can't take any chances on you not making me dinner any more, ***** gotta be in the kitchen, YA FEEL ME!"

rustediron

Smash Lord
Trinity: Neo, I'm not afraid anymore. The Oracle told me that I would fall in love and that that man... the man that I loved would be The One. So you see, you can't be dead. You can't be... because I love you. You hear me? I love you.
[Trinity kisses Neo; Neo's vital signs return]
Neo: Where's my sandwich, *****!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
MTR next time I see you I wil give you a good cube pad for like £4 lol.

VA

Smash Hero
What is everyone doing on the 17th June?

Deathgazer and Yeniths are coming to visit me in Brighton. I could have maybe 1 or 2 others. Takers?

Top Bottom