• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Thread: Latest News/Players/Tournaments [London monthly!] [Leicester monthly!]

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Fuzzyness who's better you or jeapie?
WTF Rafiu....don't you ever listen to me. TO I HAVE TO **** YOU AT SMASH AS USUAL SO YOU CAN SEE THE TRUTH.

I already told you Fuzzy was better but for some reason you think this guy is the best CF in Europe....he's just doing all flashy stuff, he's actually not amazing as you think he is, he's just interesting to watch....a big difference.

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
wtf rafiu....don't you ever listen to me. To i have to **** you at smash as usual so you can see the truth.

I already told you fuzzy was better but for some reason you think this guy is the best cf in europe....he's just doing all flashy stuff, he's actually not amazing as you think he is, he's just interesting to watch....a big difference.
its not **** anymore!!!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You can see him messing up or not doing important things which make the top people top players.

He just has his tech mode permanentely switched on, which alot of us could do, but it's not benefitial.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
as u already know I DO NOT LIVE IN THE REALISTIC WORLD U SMALL DEMON WASTE!......***** IM GONNA EFF U!!!!!
You don't live in the real world

WHICH IS WHY YOU GO TO TOURNAMENTS AND GET EFFED UP BY PLAYERS LIKE BULLET BILL AND J3LY.....AND THEN YOU COME TO ME AND GET EFFED UP BY MY CF.
WATCH NEXT TIME YOU WASTE.....IN THE HOLIDAY MONRONE WILL BRING HIS RECORDING EQUIPMENT TO RECORD IT ALL!!!!

"you small demon waste" ahahahahahaha.

I'm gonna steal that.
loool Well they call me a demon cos I am good at smash lol....there way of saying Demon is positive lol....so use it as much as you want...without the small and the waste part :)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
You don't live in the real world

WHICH IS WHY YOU GO TO TOURNAMENTS AND GET EFFED UP BY PLAYERS LIKE BULLET BILL AND J3LY.....AND THEN YOU COME TO ME AND GET EFFED UP BY MY CF.
WATCH NEXT TIME YOU WASTE.....IN THE HOLIDAY MONRONE WILL BRING HIS RECORDING EQUIPMENT TO RECORD IT ALL!!!!

loool Well they call me a demon cos I am good at smash lol....there way of saying Demon is positive lol....so use it as much as you want...without the small and the waste part :)
lool yeah I got the idea that it was used to describe godly/inhumane skill, like when you call someone a robot, but the phrase is still funny lol.

And sorry it'll have to be "small demon waste" :)

Tamoo

Smash Master
hmm, doesn't really seem like that guy plays to win :/ fair play to him

was he one of the falcons that went to the US?

Also lol coey, hella fun match to watch
but yeah, are there any man city supporters? Genuinely never met a single one before in my life

COEY

Smash Lord
Also lol coey, hella fun match to watch
but yeah, are there any man city supporters? Genuinely never met a single one before in my life
yea was a good game, im a united fan and my brother and dad are spurs fans so yea good game :)

you dont happen to be a spurs fan yourself do you?

Tamoo

Smash Master
Bit of a shearer fanboy when I was much younger, and it turned out that the English side of my family was all from Newcastle anyway, and it is a bit of a lol haha

and cheers callum :)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Charles is here tomorrow guys. We'll let you know how he does right off the bat.

EDIT: I'll probably do a falcon ditto MM with him as soon as he gets here. Also, he's been practicing NTSC so I don't wanna hear any jonz when our top players wreck him <3

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
this guy wins by just doing dumb uthrow uair offstage kills.

What kind of failure Falcon goes for uair over the **** Knee kill?

J03

Smash Master
no he isnt, charles is amazing and can hold his own against the best in europe.

that said i know noobking has a great reputation in canada and is clearly a very talented player.

imo itll be 60/40 in charles favour but theyll both be loving each match =D.

noobking, am i right =o? am i even close =P?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
noobking are you ****** charles really badly lol
Nah, kids good.

no he isnt, charles is amazing and can hold his own against the best in europe.

that said i know noobking has a great reputation in canada and is clearly a very talented player.

imo itll be 60/40 in charles favour but theyll both be loving each match =D.

noobking, am i right =o? am i even close =P?
It depends on the matchup. Since Pal MARTH/SHEIK suck and u actually have to learn how to play the character instead of using Dthrow (sheik) or comboing into Dair (Marth), I have alot more trouble against his marth/sheik then his falcon. I'm winning most of the falcon dittos but I suspect that's because I have extensive experience vs the best falcons in the world i.e (darkrain, Silent Spectre) and get to regularly play good/decent falcons. Fuzzy tells me there's no good falcons where he is so he doesn't have the same advantage I do in the matchup.

I'll be honest, Fuzzy is pretty good. We've only played one day of friendlies but I can allready tell that in a tournament set, I would most likely lose to him. 60/40 is a somewhat accurate portrayal of our matches. His **** sheik tho, lol. I usually use fox for sheik but it seems he's pretty good at that matchup too. I like to think I'm great at falcon vs marth but his marth beats me in that at least half the time.

Charles will be playing Diakanos in a few hours. I am so ****ing stoked to see how that goes. Should be good. I predict Diakanos coming out on top though. Seeing as how I'm only ranked 9th in my region (underrated, I should be like 7th) and Diakanos is 2nd.

Top Bottom