• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Thread: Latest News/Players/Tournaments [London monthly!] [Leicester monthly!]

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
diakanos vs fuzzyness friendlies is good. There's alot of back and forth. It's too hard to tell what would happen in a tournament setting just from watching them play friendlies though.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Prof - Isit bad that when I read that, I don't really care alot loool???

I'll see what the results are afterwards, but overall I just don't care.
Well considering it's the first time a UK player has EVER travelled to Canada besides VA who wasn't as good as he is now... and considering it's your best player, I would be pretty excited myself. L2 support your region's best when they go OoS bro. ;)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I'm supporting charles doing well ofcourse but I think you need to understand that Charles skill level is too seperate from us to be that interested. He's a very good player, but the UK scene in general is quite average

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm supporting charles doing well ofcourse but I think you need to understand that Charles skill level is too seperate from us to be that interested. He's a very good player, but the UK scene in general is quite average
This is not my reason for not caring so do not force this opinion on to me lol.
I don't care cos I just don't care lol...would have been the same if anyonelse went lol.

What a dumb reason though to not care......'Charles skill level is too seperate from us'....you are really sputing out rubbish around these boards these days lol.

The skill thing is impossible to be said for me anyway.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
This is not my reason for not caring so do not force this opinion on to me lol.
I don't care cos I just don't care lol...would have been the same if anyonelse went lol.

What a dumb reason though to not care......'Charles skill level is too seperate from us'....you are really sputing out rubbish around these boards these days lol.

The skill thing is impossible to be said for me anyway.
Prof I wish you came here too :(

VA

Smash Hero
Well considering it's the first time a UK player has EVER travelled to Canada besides VA who wasn't as good as he is now... and considering it's your best player, I would be pretty excited myself. L2 support your region's best when they go OoS bro. ;)
Charles is good, but you have no idea how much better I am than when you last saw me. I really wish it was me in BC, but anyway you'll all see when I'm at apex ****** ****.

I'm excited now he's been through the manli test, I wish I could see vids!

X1-12

Smash Champion
Charles is good, but you have no idea how much better I am than when you last saw me. I really wish it was me in BC, but anyway you'll all see when I'm at apex ****** ****.
you went to Canada? what's it like there? or did you not get a good view from up your own arse?

VA

Smash Hero
I think that's what we need more of, more x1-12's to bring us other down people who think we can take out charles and prof.

I'm glad he's done it to me, praise the X1-12 (who is he?).

VA

Smash Hero
Well I was expecting you to be the same with others, but I suppose really it's confined to me.

But whatever you're just being cheap and lame, can you kindly take your pathetic hating elsewhere because I've done nothing to you and you're always saying **** about me. At least try to get to know SOMETHING about me before you go hating.

X1-12

Smash Champion
yes of course its confined to you, you're the only one arrogant enough to warrant it..

constantly going on about how good you are or how much you've improved.. does your ego honestly revolve around you posting brag comments on the boards? surely the knowledge that you are in the top 5 in the country is comforting enough? but when a nobody has a small beef on you, you go all defensive and upset. seriously how can you be so insecure...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool @ X1-12 trying to start trouble with VA without much of a motive.

Honestly some of it seems like a bit of hating....and not the hating where you hate someone because you genuiely don't like them....some of it seems like the jealous type.

But who I am to say anything....i'm just Professor Pro.

VA

Smash Hero
Why have you got a problem with that?

and yeah prof I don't know why he has to hate on me with no idea who I am, only an idea of my posts?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
charles should take advantage and have bacon there and supersize meals
We're going to Wendy's today to have a supersize meal. Wendy's is like this fast food place that isn't as ****ty as mcdonalds. They have good burgers :)

that stereotype is america edwin not canada >__>
Yah but we got them up here too. America just has even groser stuff like DOUBLE super size, lmao.

I'm excited now he's been through the manli test, I wish I could see vids!
Charles has informed me of your improvements. I probably do have a decent idea of how good you are now. At least now you have some technical :)

loool @ X1-12 trying to start trouble with VA without much of a motive.

Honestly some of it seems like a bit of hating....and not the hating where you hate someone because you genuiely don't like them....some of it seems like the jealous type.

But who I am to say anything....i'm just Professor Pro.
Professor pimp! Charles showed me your picture on facebook, you look so ****en tite. I added you. My names adam brown. =D

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
no you dont....you really dont
What is this statement precisely trying to say about me?

We're going to Wendy's today to have a supersize meal. Wendy's is like this fast food place that isn't as ****ty as mcdonalds. They have good burgers :)

Professor pimp! Charles showed me your picture on facebook, you look so ****en tite. I added you. My names adam brown. =D

lol UK actually has Wendy's as well but it's kinda rare to find and not really local in most places.

And yeah loool...for some reason I knew it was you when you added me with the name Adam Brown and I don't know why lol :confused: I think I might of heard it during a smash match or something when someone was referring to you.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
What is this statement precisely trying to say about me?

lol UK actually has Wendy's as well but it's kinda rare to find and not really local in most places.

And yeah loool...for some reason I knew it was you when you added me with the name Adam Brown and I don't know why lol :confused: I think I might of heard it during a smash match or something when someone was referring to you.
I know we have Wimpy I didn't think we had Wendy's

Yah but we got them up here too. America just has even groser stuff like DOUBLE super size, lmao.

Charles has informed me of your improvements. I probably do have a decent idea of how good you are now. At least now you have some technical :)

The stereotype's American though :O

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
Helllo there British folks!

I will be traveling to London to study abroad for about five weeks. It be sweet to play some of you guys. :3
How active is the smash scene in London?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It's pretty active depending on what game you play.

Melee is alot more active then brawl but brawl is still active.

Also it's pretty important to state what area of London you will be, whether it is south, west etc and what location in that area so we can say what players you can potentially play.

VA

Smash Hero
because you post like a tw4t....
Well bring it up with me elsewhere then, don't go around making snarky comments until I confront you, it's pathetic.

Or alternatively, wait until you've met me to judge? It MIGHT help you understand who's actually making the posts.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I agree.
It wasn't like you were making any posts insulting anyone and then he was responding to it, you were simply talking about yourself and then he decided to insult you lol.

He is just being a ****.

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah I don't know who he is or why he thinks he has a responsibility to tell me how it is, lay down the law and bring me down a peg. He's misunderstanding my posts and being like blah blah blah and it's just like whatever I'm sick of you saying snarky little things X1-12, have it out with me in a PM if you want but not like this. NOT LIKE THIS!!!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Whats with all the beef online and then when it comes to tourneys and stuff everyone is friendly to each other xD

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
Whats with all the beef online and then when it comes to tourneys and stuff everyone is friendly to each other xD
People act like that online because you're not right next to them. You don't have to worry about them getting angry and then actually wanting to kick your a** :p

Oh and I will be staying in North London, but a lot of time will also be spent in the central part of the city as well. I just stick to brawl though. Ever since I started playing Brawl, I lost all my skill at Melee -_-

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loooooooooooool ^ not like this NOT LIKE THIS

i know that line from somewhere
It's from Matrix before they unplug that *****.
Don't know why she was there anyway, shoul of been in the kitchen in the matrix and out of it.

exactly, online it's fun to be mean and arrogant or flame troll like a pro like pro...does.
I flame to get people mad for the lulz, never really a personal attack at someone unless I have a valid reason to do it, esp when there not really saying anything about anyone but themselvles lol, most of the time it's 'You play brawl' 'Your opinion is wrong, you suck, I am right' kinda stuff lol.

Top Bottom