• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Brawl Thread. News Flash: Hurricane Rev's session - Feb -19/02/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

crewster

Smash Lord
*Goes gets heaphones*

*Comes back*

*Listens to the song*

Too repetitious.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I play Acoustic

(very badly)

lool

*Goes gets heaphones*

*Comes back*

*Listens to the song*

Too repetitious.
well... yeah lol. you didn't need to find headphones to know that, but only to read the phrase "drum and bass" in his post

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, i'm Professor Pro brother but nothing like him lol, I actually like brawl and I got it for xmas and he hasnt even played it yet lol, can I have someones FC if they are free now? Cos I might come on in a min.

crewster

Smash Lord
I bet you are pro. I could sense the banter in that post. I could be wrong though.
I'll play you when my sisters stop playing on Mario Galaxy.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
I play guitar hero. I'm doing my grade 4 soon. Gonna b sick I tells ya.

I'm confused how crewster didn't like the first D&B song cos it was too repetitive (no repitious lol) but likes the 2nd one O_o

Jolteon

I play her a bit sometimes when I'm pissing about, but not seriously. o.o

Though she has this gay grab thing on wario if it hasn't been countered yet.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I play her a bit sometimes when I'm pissing about, but not seriously. o.o

Though she has this gay grab thing on wario if it hasn't been countered yet.
I'll read what you said in a sec

*grab releases to Up Smash*
Done <3

That infinite thing doesn't work though. Still, a guaranteed Up Smash is very nasty

Jolteon

ah, sucks. :/ especially considering peach was probably one of the best candidates to actually get a grab on wario, let alone combo him from it.

still, playing peach for me is rare, I usually opt for sheik if I play a low tier.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Anyone else here play Peach or played her in the past? Brawl Peach that is, I know Pro plays Melee Peach

In other news, AS Levels suck
Ive never got the hang of peach to be honest, but my friend Davoo used to.
He kinda gave up when he cudnt beat my olimar with it tho, which is a sucky match up for olimar. His DK is pretty **** now. Im pretty sure he only used peach cos he mained her in melee tho.

Oh, and if u think AS sucks, u have no idea whats coming for you in A2 lol.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Ive never got the hang of peach to be honest, but my friend Davoo used to.
He kinda gave up when he cudnt beat my olimar with it tho, which is a sucky match up for olimar. His DK is pretty **** now. Im pretty sure he only used peach cos he mained her in melee tho.

Oh, and if u think AS sucks, u have no idea whats coming for you in A2 lol.
Olimar is pretty hard if you don't know what you're doing. But playing Brawl Peach like Melee Peach is the wrong way to go as they play nothing like each other

I've heard A2 is evil :/ Meh, I'll be ok I hope

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Then you get university exams if you go that far. Basically its downhill once you hit GCSEs. Loads of people can do nasty stuff to Wario from grab but really he shouldn't be getting grabbed a lot. Zelda has a guranteed Lightning Kick lol, KO at 80 if you do it in the right place ^^

Jolteon

yup, that's why I liked the fact that peach could do it. unlike other chars she has tons of nasty stuff to shield pressure with. tipping his shield with dair, fc aerials to grabs/slaps etc :x

crewster

Smash Lord
Ok.
Toad: retread when she gets it out.
Sheild: Retreat.

I was meaning has she floats and does areals (Dair).

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Ok.
Toad: retread when she gets it out.
Sheild: Retreat.

I was meaning has she floats and does areals (Dair).
Hmmm...I would have thought that a Peach would retreat away from the Tornado and if they did hit each other, they'd clash

And by using Toad,/Shield, even if Luigi doesn't connect the ending lag would probably allow Peach to punish. And if Luigi retreats, Luigi can't punish Toad's ending lag since he's far away (the tornado has a specific time limit right?) and there's no way he can punish Peach shielding since when he's retreating, Peach can simply drop her shield and start up something

I haven't had a Luigi try using his tornado to hit me out of the air though. I don't really like Floating vs Luigi because of his hard hitting aerials

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Hurricane Rev who do you main in brawl?

I heard you got pretty much destroyed at Fuzzyness house to the point they said you wasted your journey loool, but i'm not sure what game it was in, whether it was brawl or melee. I feel I am one of the best in the UK at brawl as we all know brawl is an amazing game. I dont have points to back up that it is but its obvious it is, I dont even have a reason why it is but it just is lol.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Hurricane Rev who do you main in brawl?

I heard you got pretty much destroyed at Fuzzyness house to the point they said you wasted your journey loool, but i'm not sure what game it was in, whether it was brawl or melee. I feel I am one of the best in the UK at brawl as we all know brawl is an amazing game. I dont have points to back up that it is but its obvious it is, I dont even have a reason why it is but it just is lol.
I main Luigi. well I did get destroyed in melee at fuzzy but I'm glad I did because I know what to expect at any smash tourneys. So, you think you are the best Brawl player in the uk? I heard many smash players said that but still get owned. :laugh:

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
I main Luigi. well I did get destroyed in melee at fuzzy but I'm glad I did because I know what to expect at any smash tourneys. So, you think you are the best Brawl player in the uk? I heard many smash players said that but still get owned. :laugh:
Well you havent played Professor Pro in melee so you dont know what to expect lol.

So what if you have heard loads of people make that phrase, I am a decendant of an amazing smash player....PROFESSOR PRO BABY, I have it in me the smash and of course the B. I would defintely beat you if you main luigi, that is a set up for failure right there, I would add it to your list of failing on my sig but it doesnt match up with the other immense failures you have done:bee: jkin...im really not joking but I put that there to make it seem like I am not flaming you so here comes another one lool :bee:jkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom