• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Brawl Thread. News Flash: Hurricane Rev's session - Feb -19/02/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
You are definatly pro. Look at your sig.
lol just cos that is my sig doesnt mean I am pro, I have already stated I am his brother and he is on the phone again having the B now. You are only 12 so you cannot think for yourself yet, wait for someonelse to post their view on the situation and then you can make up your decision.

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Oh, he's a banter failure because one day he had too much banter and the banter kicked him out until they realized that he only had that much banter for the banter as some people with too much banter take their banter elsewhere. But the banter accepted him back but cud not take away his name the banter failure so now we spread the tale of 'Professor Pro claimed banter fail, but it was wrong, this is the tale'
So thats the story.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
I like prof, I don't believe he's a banter failure.

He's just up himself

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Oh, he's a banter failure because one day he had too much banter and the banter kicked him out until they realized that he only had that much banter for the banter as some people with too much banter take their banter elsewhere. But the banter accepted him back but cud not take away his name the banter failure so now we spread the tale of 'Professor Pro claimed banter fail, but it was wrong, this is the tale'
So thats the story.
An EPIC FAILED reponse. Your Bro is a Banter Failure because he thought of word and when he come across the word "Banter" he thought to himself, "I can do so many things with this word Banter. Let me tell everyone on smashboards." so he did. When Your bro told everyone on smashboards, people were like "RRRRREEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Nice one pro and others were like "not a bad word". Pro was so Happy with his word. 2 weeks later, People was getting bored of Banter. So pro was thinking about how to make the word "banter" sound better. Then, he Had an Idea. He Created a Banter Thread on smash boards. But people were like, "**Yawn**". Pro was really sad that no one like his word "Banter". But he had another idea. He done a top 5 Banters on smashboards. He like the word Banter so Much that he started to use every thread he sees. But Because of this, He got BANNED!!!. Then, I come in and say, "Professor pro is a Banter Failer". and This is why He is a Banter Failure.

I like prof, I don't believe he's a banter failure.

He's just up himself
Sorry but He is a Banter Failure. Its the Truth.

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
An EPIC FAILED reponse. Your Bro is a Banter Failure because he thought of word and when he come across the word "Banter" he thought to himself, "I can do so many things with this word Banter. Let me tell everyone on smashboards." so he did. When Your bro told everyone on smashboards, people were like "RRRRREEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Nice one pro and others were like "not a bad word". Pro was so Happy with his word. 2 weeks later, People was getting bored of Banter. So pro was thinking about how to make the word "banter" sound better. Then, he Had an Idea. He Created a Banter Thread on smash boards. But people were like, "**Yawn**". Pro was really sad that no one like his word "Banter". But he had another idea. He done a top 5 Banters on smashboards. He like the word Banter so Much that he started to use every thread he sees. But Because of this, He got BANNED!!!. Then, I come in and say, "Professor pro is a Banter Failer". and This is why He is a Banter Failure.
loool I like how in your post you dont really know that much but you think you do, nice attempt though I must give you an award for trying, but let me help you out like the help you asked for with A GIRL LOOOOL.
Banter was brought in my Zeppo so nice try on trying to make a point in your post and then it not being true, I took into account that you tried so no worries.
'Banter' was brought carried on to piss people like you off by repeated it and you are a perfect example of what we love to do with the banter.....sorry I just have to make a shoutout to 'The Banter Kings' consisting of Zeppo, Aiko, TC, Foulplay, PDOT, Professor Pro and Intertia now.
Anyway back on topic....yeah, you came on a website to get a girl, and tbh you saying banter failure is by what has happened on the internet...right??? BUT YOU IN REAL LIFE, AS IN THE FLESH, STILL COULDNT TALK TO A GIRL and came to my domain where I am apprently the banter failure and asked for help and begged people to give you advice and the worse thing is even with the advice give.....YOU STILL DONT HAVE HER LOOOL. Time to grow some balls TO BE HONEST. Have you grown them yet, your 16 you know, you might iswell give me her details now so I can do it for you lool.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
loool I like how in your post you dont really know that much but you think you do, nice attempt though I must give you an award for trying, but let me help you out like the help you asked for with A GIRL LOOOOL.
Banter was brought in my Zeppo so nice try on trying to make a point in your post and then it not being true, I took into account that you tried so no worries.
'Banter' was brought carried on to piss people like you off by repeated it and you are a perfect example of what we love to do with the banter.....sorry I just have to make a shoutout to 'The Banter Kings' consisting of Zeppo, Aiko, TC, Foulplay, PDOT, Professor Pro and Intertia now.
Anyway back on topic....yeah, you came on a website to get a girl, and tbh you saying banter failure is by what has happened on the internet...right??? BUT YOU IN REAL LIFE, AS IN THE FLESH, STILL COULDNT TALK TO A GUY and came to my domain where I am apprently the banter failure and asked for help and begged people to give you advice and the worse thing is even with the advice give.....YOU STILL DONT HAVE HER LOOOL. Time to grow some balls TO BE HONEST. Have you grown them yet, your 16 you know, you might iswell give me her details now so I can do it for you lool.
you mixed up rev with you lool

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Anyway back on topic....yeah, you came on a website to get a girl, and tbh you saying banter failure is by what has happened on the internet...right??? BUT YOU IN REAL LIFE, AS IN THE FLESH, STILL COULDNT TALK TO A GUY and came to my domain where I am apprently the banter failure and asked for help and begged people to give you advice and the worse thing is even with the advice give.....YOU STILL DONT HAVE HER LOOOL. Time to grow some balls TO BE HONEST. Have you grown them yet, your 16 you know, you might iswell give me her details now so I can do it for you lool.
You got some guts kid. Well done. I am Impress. But yet again, YOU FAILED!!!!! I would say something but this is a Brawl thread. On topic. There will be a Brawl tourney in France. Click on the link Below for more details

http://stunfest.3hitcombo.fr/welcome/index.php

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I understand lol, I did obviously hurt your feeling as I am a decendant of Professor Pro and have too much banter. I added you as a friend on smashboards for the banter to make you feel better cos I know you're crying inside.
Thanks for showing me you're a wimp, if I meet you in real life we will go to some girls on the street and practice K?

In contrast of me to you, you have no guts and I am not impressed.

crewster

Smash Lord
It's in france. Of course I'm not intrested.

On other topics, who knows how to make a Xat go on the forum?

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
I shake my head at these scrubs who are not willing to go to a tournament if it's not situated in their living room, fkin bawrl

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
I would be interested in a France tourney lol
seriously...
but it lacks melee unfortunately
I may have gone if it had both, me likes france
2nded France is an amazing country, nice food good weather and lots of stuff to see, shame about the people hohoho :)

With that in mind and what you said I dunno if you've seen but somewhere on the Europe boards there was a tourney adverstised at the end of the Summer, like August of something. Its gonna be both melee and brawl and looks like it could be good, anyone interested?

K found the thread have a look at Tournoi du Super Lion 4

Also I would travel Ben :( why leave me out? :(

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I agree with Willz it looks like its gonna be epic. And as I love both melee and brawl should be enough of both. If possible I would like to drive but I just looked at a map and Lyon is a long way lol. As I'm 21 and have had a license for more than 3 years I'm thinking though that a road trip style thing would be good. But I'm not sure how much plane tickets either. This is just a general idea though as its a long way off. Something I've always wanted to do though.

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
I thought charles knew what games were there anyway sooo why is everyone waiting lol is melee even gonna be there and even if melee is at this tournament isit there gonna be a decent prize money?

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
I thought charles knew what games were there anyway sooo why is everyone waiting lol is melee even gonna be there and even if melee is at this tournament isit there gonna be a decent prize money?
Well, he did say that smash bros will be in svb but he didn't say which smash bros game will be in. Ithink there will be a Price money and a Trophy to take home if you win the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom