• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

Eggm

Smash Hero
I dunno chival. the 13th seems like it blows. Then after that is saffron on the 20th, then no johns 27th. Host it the weekend after that. I"ll go.

LLDL

Smash Hero
So how r we looking. Weather is going to be sunny friday and saturday. Who still plans to come?

Alukard

Smash Hero
g$ said he wouldn't mind coming ... but we need people to step it up and show up ... if not i'll make plans

Eggm

Smash Hero
As of now the power is out at my pizza store. If it comes back on i'll let you guys know. A Tree fell over cause of the snow and took out a power pole.

Cia

das kwl
As of now the power is out at my pizza store. If it comes back on i'll let you guys know. A Tree fell over cause of the snow and took out a power pole.

I forgot this venue was Pizza place. (seeing as I've never been to it.)

venue sounds amazing tho. Smash + Pizza all in one place.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hopefully the power will be back on late tonight or tomorrow morning. I'll check the thread then, hope this doesn't get canceled :(

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
if this ends up happenin, i (JFox) think im actually gonna pay a visit. wanna team eggmaster? btw if u need a lift, let me know and ill come snag u on my way to the venue.

Eggm

Smash Hero
My dad wants to work on my car tomorrow with me (its broke). Also I doubt the venue is gonna have power back. That pole got ***** by that tree and it was like lighting in the sky. Transformers blowing up and stuff. So yah its canceled. I never even officially said it was going to be on the 13th I was waiting for feedback and only got like 8 people which is why I never changed the thread title or anything. But more will happen in the future and hopefully it doesn't blizzard all over my tourney for a 3rd time in a row. Sorry guys I really wanted to play no tournies since p4.. withdraw..

edit : Since no johns.

People should support bum's gamers tournament tomorrow. It has melee from what I read in the 1st post. If you can.

LLDL

Smash Hero
There's saffron city on the 20th
and No Johns on the 27th
What about March 6th? (Lol a month after intended)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Only g$ you jman and hax were coming plus jfox, me, chain-ace and stric 9. Plus my car woulda been broke so no setups and chain - ace and stric 9 so it woulda probably been really small. =\ But yeah sorry I didn't plan on any of this from the beginning w/ the snow.

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
ugh, I was really in the mood for melee 2day too. Oh well, whens the next tourney gonna be?

_kSo_

Smash Master
If anyone wants to play on monday or wednesday during the day, I'd be down. PC jona and teczero will probably be here, too. (jona's coming on wednesday and most likely bringin otg)

I have a setup in my room and recording equipment as well. PM me if you want to play I'm always down for some meleeeee

Imma try to make it to one of these again. last time was too fun

Eggm

Smash Hero
So I've been looking around at tristate tournaments for march. And there is a serious lack and this concerns me. So the 13th looks good other than bone's MD tournament (but its not tristate). The 20th seems ok, but theres already a tournament in CT on the 21st. Now we can either do it on the MD tourney day or on the CT tourney weekend. Or both. What do you guys think? Were any of you planning on going to bone's? Would you rather have our own tristate tournament or what? Would you guys all be willing to go to tournaments 2 days in a row 1 here and 1 in Ct back to bacK? Sooooooooo feedback guys. Fast too. I want to have the official date up asap with whatever gets the most hype. The weekend after the 20th/21'st is no good btw cause its herb 3 and tristate has to be there ******. :)

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
So I've been looking around at tristate tournaments for march. And there is a serious lack and this concerns me. So the 13th looks good other than bone's MD tournament (but its not tristate). The 20th seems ok, but theres already a tournament in CT on the 21st. Now we can either do it on the MD tourney day or on the CT tourney weekend. Or both. What do you guys think? Were any of you planning on going to bone's? Would you rather have our own tristate tournament or what? Would you guys all be willing to go to tournaments 2 days in a row 1 here and 1 in Ct back to bacK? Sooooooooo feedback guys. Fast too. I want to have the official date up asap with whatever gets the most hype. The weekend after the 20th/21'st is no good btw cause its herb 3 and tristate has to be there ******. :)
Dont do it the 13th there is a LI tourney

20th FTW

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I originally wanted to do the 13th for Saffron. But everyone kept saying March in general was bad o_O lol.

Top Bottom