• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm sorry, but I think Darkrain is the best DK, albeit he has 0 videos and I don't know if he plays Brawl anymore, but Darkrain ***** in Melee and still does.

However, since he has no videos, I don't see why others can't be nominated in lieu of his absence.
ok, I know that Darkrain is **** in flesh form but I would just like to get my name out there

Sliq

Smash Master
ok, I know that Darkrain is **** in flesh form but I would just like to get my name out there
Actually, from what I hear, Darkrain doesn't play Brawl that much, so people might just start rushing to claim the title.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
I nominate Tudor for best Samus. Sorry if this is more of a combo video, but I'd assume that once people here Tudor then they would understand. <3 you Tudor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miP2_tT6-4U

I would like someone to nominate me for Dedede, but a LOT of my awesome wins/videos in general aren't recorded because of the match not being a finals :( So I don't know what to say.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
lol...champ reps low/bottom tier pretty d*** well. His falcon is arguably the best falcon right now as well.
>.> Sheik isn't low/bottom tier as her matches aren't bad and she counters a good number of characters which puts her in middle almost by default.

edit: I also think that video shouldn't be put up since it doesn't do that good of a job showing how good sheik is also the fact he almost lost and only won because of a mistake of his enemy also makes me hesitate.

i.E.

Smash Apprentice
>.> Sheik isn't low/bottom tier as her matches aren't bad and she counters a good number of characters which puts her in middle almost by default.

I also think that video shouldn't be put up since it doesn't do that good of a job showing how good sheik is also the fact he almost lost and only won because of a mistake of his enemy makes me hesitate to add it to the list.
To be honest I didn't watch the video.....I was merely saying that champ does have a very, very good falcon. Arguably the best right now. And i said "low/bottom" because I've heard sheik mains say they're happy they made low tier.

I haven't looked into sheik much, to be honest.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
To be honest I didn't watch the video.....I was merely saying that champ does have a very, very good falcon. Arguably the best right now. And i said "low/bottom" because I've heard sheik mains say they're happy they made low tier.

I haven't looked into sheik much, to be honest.
lol, please don't stereotype us Sheik mains. I main Sheik/Zelda because I think she can preform just as well as high middle tier to high tier if perfected.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
lol the wolf approachedwith nair... either this was set up or the wolf has no clue how to approach
1. Don't talk **** about people you don't know.
2. The video was for the Toon Link, not the Wolf.
3. He full well knows how to approach, just because its not your way doesn't make it wrong.

=)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I can be best of mad characters i just dont have vids up. I use like EVERYONE. I'm known for the diddy though.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
1. Don't talk **** about people you don't know.
2. The video was for the Toon Link, not the Wolf.
3. He full well knows how to approach, just because its not your way doesn't make it wrong.

=)
lol
1. i talk **** about everyone get used to it. if you dont want to, then dont talk to me.
2. i know moron, my point is you look good because wolf used nair as an approach which gives you a free hit. I'd love a wolf to nair me it just makes sure i get a free hit. its like approaching with uair for TL.
3. nair is wolfs worst move especially for approaches, so i guess doing a bad move instead of fair or bair (which beats projectiles) to approach gives him an advantage somehow? and yes it is wrong to approach like that ask any decent wolf.

=)

I can be best of mad characters i just dont have vids up. I use like EVERYONE. I'm known for the diddy though.
wouldn't doubt it ive heard and seen your vids your sick.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
lol
1. i talk **** about everyone get used to it. if you dont want to, then dont talk to me.
2. i know moron, my point is you look good because wolf used nair as an approach which gives you a free hit. I'd love a wolf to nair me it just makes sure i get a free hit. its like approaching with uair for TL.
3. nair is wolfs worst move especially for approaches, so i guess doing a bad move to approach gives him an advantage somehow? and yes it is wrong to approach like that ask any decent wolf.

=)
1. I'm not even going to bother, be stupid. Whatever.
2. Yeah, yeah about that. Toon Links shield grab? Uh huh. A smart Toon Link user wouldn't really take the risk for the Wolf nair shield grab due to just the positioning of wolf and the amount of hits. (aka, wolf can go behind you with a correct nair approach, so Toon Link can't really do anything) lol like approaching with U air for Toon Link? Yeah except after Wolf Nair you can shine and D-smash. lol nothing like approaching with TL's Uair.
3. Wolfs nair is not a bad move. And it does give him an advantage to using other moves Wolf has. Yeah, "decent wolf". Uh huh. Decent to whom? You? Maybe you just think someones bad because of their approach.

Top Bottom