• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
guys i tried updating it but the coding is doing my head in so someone can take over it, flame away

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Anyone else who feels like dealing with the coding and updating it speak up.

Edit:

Noid will do it.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I don't care if people nominate videos if the players are not instantly recognized. If gameplay by one side is top-notch and the other is tournament acceptable, I'll add it to the OP.

Finally, per player only 2 best videos. If you feel that your nomination tops an accomplishment the player already has in this thread, I'll be sure to consider it added.

OH! And friendlies don't count. I was considering adding the Lucas vid of Ciaw, but it's a friendly. If anyone can find a decent tournament video of him, I'll be sure to add it.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Recently Added:

To reiterate, my rules for nominations are as follows:

2 vids per character player; does not have to be a main; if there are already 2 vids of said player, make sure you feel your nomination tops one of said player's last achievements
Must be a tournament match (friendlies and MMs do not count)

Furthermore, if you are nominating a match that was played during a set, please specify which match as the entire set may have been uploaded as one video. I will add the time stamp to the URL.

P.S. I'm not changing my mind on the MM rule. Only tournament videos. Lots of funny bull**** happens in MM because there are a fair amount of people who still don't try and go for options they wouldn't in tournament play.

If there is already a video of a MM/friendly on the OP, expect it to go down in the next couple days. No exceptions.

Problem? Take over the thread.

:troll:

But seriously, you can if you want to.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
So we can still posts vids just for kicks and :troll:s right?

Also, I hope you put up recently added as your recent posts every now and then Noid so I can be lazy and not check out the OP. :skull:

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I will. And of course you can put up vids for kicks, even non-brawl related ones. Does it look like I care?

Just no flaming or the mods might get upset.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Looks pretty good so far. My suggestion is to remove the videos that are over a year old. For example, remove the videos that say July of 10-earlier, since were in August of 11 already.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
You have made sure this Loss will always haunt me.
You got it good. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO1X9XemRt8

OH WAIT, it's a MM. Guess we didn't try, never mind.
It's not that you specifically didn't try. But tourney play and MM play are different for the majority of players. Rather than go by a case-by-case basis since I don't want to put excessive effort in this thread, I'm just ruling out all MMs.

Do that **** in tourney. I'm sure you're capable of it.

I also don't care if you want to share your video in this thread so others can admire the gameplay. However, it's just not going to be added to the OP.

And on that note...

Recently Removed:

Instead of complaining, you can find different vids for these players where they are playing equally as well or even better in tournament. And if you can't... that sends a message in itself.

Recently Added:

Looks pretty good so far. My suggestion is to remove the videos that are over a year old. For example, remove the videos that say July of 10-earlier, since were in August of 11 already.
I'll start doing that once I finish taking out all the friendlies/MMs.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
disagree with the mvd vs nerd video.

that falco was pretty woeful.

it's not worth adding unless the opponent is at least reasonable.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
But... the perfect shield on the phantasms? The reads on the d-throws? The windmill of death? (Nerd even teched the last hit... into u-tilt, ROFL)

I don't underestimate Nerd as a player and I've played him before. It's just to see MVD **** on his favorite stage and show what Snake is capable of in that MU... I think it's worthy. :/

If there are any more that agree with the sentiments above... I'll just nominate MVD vs Nerd game 2 and see how people feel about that. LOL

MVD

Smash Master
No no no be jealous it was amazing, its best vid for character not best vid of two players its for snake and it shows snake ****** soooo yeah

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
That ****ing windmill combo alone deserves the praise (totally not biased in anyway :awesome: ).

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
someone should upload a video of lvl 9s playing, label it as "Leon (Marth) vs Gluttony (Wario)", and see how long it takes before someone nominates it in this thread

Top Bottom