• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Mr-R

Smash Champion
yes it's guarenteed ^

also at 6:18 at leons vid, how the hell did he know that platform was there, or was that just insane last second adapting?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
yes it's guarenteed ^

also at 6:18 at leons vid, how the hell did he know that platform was there, or was that just insane last second adapting?
Lest second adaptaing. He was going to punish the airdodge with a bair probably, but he landed and just turned around and grabbed instead, really good reactions.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
EUROPEAN EVOLUTION. A WORLD WITHOUT SV!

lol but seriously, awesome adaptability by leon in that game. It was a very wonderful set to watch. Still a lot of aggro, but I definitely saw a more composed Leon than his past videos. Very entertaining to watch. I am very curious how such play will stack up against some of our MKs. Not in a OHAOHFIADOFNI EURO VS AMERICA BALH way, just two differing styles going at it.

Ramin ramin ramin. I loved your set as well. Loved the DDP ( dash dance pivots) into shield up b. As a sonic main I always wondered why more characters didnt use such a tactic even though its not as potent. I loved the reads and waits at the appropiate time.
Saw some old school Mike stuff there, which is not too surprising given your love of his style. I like how you were utilizing more grab which is awesome because it seemed as if you would hit shield a ton of times which should get punished ( a habit of mine as well) so love the change.

Great Vids guys. Kinda lol at those SDs from Orion though. Just an off day I suppose?

Tesh

Smash Hero
What kind of ruleset do they have where MK vs Marth went to FD first game?

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
[COLLAPSE="Stagelist for M2N"]Neutrals:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Lylat Cruise

Counterpicks:

Brinstar
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Pokemon Stadium 1
Pokemon Stadium 2[/COLLAPSE]

Dekar173

Justice Man
@B.A.M. Only character I'm surprised people don't use it with is MK. His is absurdly broken, and a lot of top players use MK. Why not add a tool to their arsenal?

Because they already have so many ;)

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
hahah seriously. its good for fox as well. Like Iono why MKs wouldnt want to do things like DDP> dsmash. Its too good lol.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
^orion autopiloting mad hard + suicide.

Comon if you wanna taunt him there are countless of ways.
bro, there is no suicide here. He tornado'd to the ledge and got read, plain and simple.

I don't need to taunt him, it's obvious from watching this video he doesn't really know the match-up as well as he thinks he does. Cool, he's got dash-shielding down and gets an occasional punish by blindly shielding, he also starts getting predictable with it and gets punished with charged dsmash frame traps.

He was outplayed, no johns mang

Mr-R

Smash Champion
^that was defintely a suicide, he wouldn't make it to the edge even if quik wasn't there, not to mention the ending of first match,

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Err, but Quik made it to the ledge before MK would have snapped, and so even if he was close enough, he would have died. :\ It looked like:

1. Orion nados to ledge
2. quik sees, dashes at ledge
3. orion sees quik about to grab ledge, realizes he's been read, gives up drifting towards stage
4. quik grabs ledge anyway

Ending of the first match was a total lulzy miscalculation on Orion's part, I guess he thought ZSS had used her second jump.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Looked like.

What actually happened is that Orion suicided. And about the first match, if he really thought he lost his second jump, then its only evidence of Orion not paying attention at all.

Luigi player

Smash Master
1. Orion nados to ledge
3. orion sees quik about to grab ledge, realizes he's been read, gives up drifting towards stage
that was a suicide
looks more like he wanted to land on the platform and didnt realize he wont get it anymore. when he saw it he tried to go for the ledge but he wouldnt have gotten it anyway so quik didnt even need to do anything really...

Alphicans

Smash Hero
K that was definitely a suicide. I don't know how you could twist that into the ZSS "reading" him.

Orion just seemed lazy that match. Maybe he was overconfident? Lots of running into dsmash :/. Either way, I could definitely tell that was not one of his better matches.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I never do, and I won't john about any match regardless to who I played, or how I think I did. But if you think that wasn't a suicide you're ******** LOL

edit:

also, the set started out with that SD. they ****ed up the match order

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Err, but Quik made it to the ledge before MK would have snapped, and so even if he was close enough, he would have died. :\ It looked like:

1. Orion nados to ledge

Ending of the first match was a total lulzy miscalculation on Orion's part, I guess he thought ZSS had used her second jump.

what
the

Even saying that it wasn't a suicide because Quiksilver used his magical physics powers to control Orion's tornado would have been a more plausible explanation than yours.

:053:

Orion*

Smash Researcher
SV gives leon a lot more tricks...which is why orion chose FD lol. the best europeans are terrifying on SV
No it's not really that. I can keep up w/ them on SV, I just felt like whatever I was doing wasn't working the past few times I played Ramin so it probably wouldn't work vs Leon lol. Might as well try something new, I honestly don't think FD is a bad MK stage.

@ the comments

yeah I thought for some reason quick didn't have a jump at the end of the 2nd match (once again the order is mixed up)

all I can do is learn/play better next time

no johns,
quik won.
I agree with this

Top Bottom