• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
There's that and the fact that the Olimar player unnecessarily racked more damage on the snake than he had to. Every time that first stock when he upaired or upb past about 110-120%, he could have just baited an airdodge, fast falled to the ground, and dsmashed/upsmashed. I was crying on the inside.
To say nothing of his sharking attempt after three tethers.

Flayl

Smash Hero
There were a lot of other things you could have used/done better such as use some grab release stuff, claw hopping, better use of fire (or less, really), and just doing some of the regular stuff better. These videos are supposed to be REALLY good and usually try to represent near top level play.
I'll give you that there is a lot of work to be done, but don't go around suggesting stuff that doesn't work vs G&W, lol. The most you can get from a grab release on G&W is either a FAir or a FTilt. And klaw hopping against him is a really bad idea unless you're on Battlefield.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll give you that there is a lot of work to be done, but don't go around suggesting stuff that doesn't work vs G&W, lol. The most you can get from a grab release on G&W is either a FAir or a FTilt. And klaw hopping against him is a really bad idea unless you're on Battlefield.
Yeah, uh... I don't claim to know a whole lot about bowser. I know what he generally looks like, and I know he's got a ton of options out of grab release on nearly everyone.

For G&W, I found this:

[Jump Grab Release]

* means a character can only jump escape.

Mr. Game&Watch *

Grab release overb
Grab release fair

[Ground Grab Release]

** means the character has to mash out as your grabbing jabbing them in order to ground release

Mr. Game&Watch**

Grab release regrab
Grab release overb
Grab release ftilt
Grab release jab
I'm not saying you're bad, just not... fantastic as far as I can tell.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Really, the biggest thing that would keep me from including you if I were doing this is that you never teched G&W's down throw. You would have been totally wrecked by a proper G&W. Three-stock is my prediction.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion

Nestec

Smash Ace
Dude, if the same videos got rejected already, why are you nominating them again...?

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Dude, if the same videos got rejected already, why are you nominating them again...?
If they got rejected somewhere recently I didn't see them, my apologies.

After checking for the name pierce or ryko, I saw neither name come up in context of these videos, so I dont know what you mean by their being rejected.
When I say they all got eliminated, I mean all the old ike vids were taken down due to being old.

Throwback

Smash Lord

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master

SKnickers03

Smash Journeyman
i love this thread and check it all the time. normally i dont disagree with what gets put up here. but i just saw that ROB vid against Ally...was that put up just because Ally was in it?? not only did the ROB lose both rounds in the set, but Ally seemed to be in control throughout. no disrespect to holy nightmare...but, really?

Top Bottom