• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
For a moment of thought though, I thought he would DI out of it, but he didn't.

But hey, that was pretty enjoyable whether good or bad.

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
any kirby in his right mind would have spit nana out and recovered easily...also half of this video is kirby getting hit in the face by ice blocks while pointlessly ledge hopping.

Tesh

Smash Hero
That ending killed me. It was just far too evil for nana to trip into a death combo and for popo to die trying to save her... Funny thing is since Kirby didn't bother to spit her out, Cheese was technically in the lead if he hadn't died trying.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
any kirby in his right mind would have spit nana out and recovered easily...also half of this video is kirby getting hit in the face by ice blocks while pointlessly ledge hopping.
Are you aware of how bad the match-up is for Kirby and IC?

Mike has been doing the right stuff in this vid, so that ain't pointless one bit.

Edit--

I also want to share these two vids for you all.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2VYE_lEJKp0 :rob:

And a friendly from mike since this was pretty damn good:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nfPDHDOodUM :kirby2:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im not sure if youre aware, but theres this thing where popo can up b and make nana teleport half way across stage if shes nearby. that kinda keeps her from dying in the kirby spits nana out situation...

also, iceblocks do like... 1-2 percent, its not a big deal to get hit by a few ice cubes

Coney

Smash Master
Dill is a really really good ROB. He's just like, so unknown for some reason, I have no clue. I didn't even know who he was until he was in my round 2 APEX pool, he's legit.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
He's like the dark knight then. I heard from mike that he was the best rob he's ever seen, lol.

I really do want to see more matches of him playing against someone else.

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
Are you aware of how bad the match-up is for Kirby and IC?

Mike has been doing the right stuff in this vid, so that ain't pointless one bit.

Edit--

I also want to share these two vids for you all.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2VYE_lEJKp0 :rob:

And a friendly from mike since this was pretty damn good:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nfPDHDOodUM :kirby2:
That was some SERIOUS robotics. kinda vid makes you wanna practice your combos. THAT should definitely be on the list for best of R.O.B.

Im not sure if youre aware, but theres this thing where popo can up b and make nana teleport half way across stage if shes nearby. that kinda keeps her from dying in the kirby spits nana out situation...

also, iceblocks do like... 1-2 percent, its not a big deal to get hit by a few ice cubes
you guys make it sound like I'm trying to diss the player for not knowing the matchup. clearly he was doing fine, I was just judging it based on list-worthiness. the way i see it, the videos on this list are mainly used by beginners who want to see how a character is properly played. yes, maybe that's how you're supposed to play against IC's, but i simply dont think it should be on the general list. now...^THAT kirby vid was inspirational. i wouldnt mind seeing that up there

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
BTW, I just saw Dill's ROB linked before my video was.

Dill's ROB deserves a LOT of attention, he's very very talented and has put in a lot of work. Last I talked to him, he still wasn't attending many tournaments, but he and some friends host smashfests in NYC, which is where he does most of his play. This is actually where I used to go to play a lot of the time. I miss NYC, ****.

FYI he beat Chibo in the ditto in tournament a while back, probably the best Rob I've ever seen.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If I ever go to manhattan for vacation again, since I always meet my father and uncle, grandma, and etc., I might consider going to dill's smashfest.

And yeah, it's supposed to be taking new entries, I think.

Tesh

Smash Hero
ahaha are u serious!? Those matches were probably so hype!

Then I guess people learned the power of camping
They were, M2K vs Ally game 3 at Apex was almost 2.5 minutes and had one of the first seen spike edgeguard counters from Snakes as well as some gimps that were hype back then when only M2K did em. Game 4 (almost with some spikes I think) was like 3.5 minutes.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
They were, M2K vs Ally game 3 at Apex was almost 2.5 minutes and had one of the first seen spike edgeguard counters from Snakes as well as some gimps that were hype back then when only M2K did em. Game 4 (almost with some spikes I think) was like 3.5 minutes.
Nice...I know what u mean by liking aggro matches.
That match posted on here of Ally vs Shugo is real nice. That is currently my favorite singles match to watch now. They both are going back and forth the whole match. And no one is really camping u know.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea, I think its really sad that over the years, the community has crafted a ruleset around keeping MK around (which is fine), but no one really valued forming a ruleset that makes the game less campy. And its a real shame, because as much hate as Sakurai gets on this forum, Smash gives a crapload of customization options you won't find in any other game to play however you want to play.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I feel you. I think 2 stock would be less campy and faster.
I also am gonna start running tourneys and want to run 3v3 teams 2 stock battles.
I think it is gonna go well and be fast paced matches.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I feel you. I think 2 stock would be less campy and faster.
I also am gonna start running tourneys and want to run 3v3 teams 2 stock battles.
I think it is gonna go well and be fast paced matches.
Wait, what? 3v3 teams in brawl? What do you mean kind sir?

2 stock would not be less campy I can assure you. It'd be faster because there is 1 less stock, but the same game concepts still apply so the campiness factor will not change.

:018:

Tesh

Smash Hero
2 stock is less of the same and 1 stock is an improvement imo. If anything 2 stock is just a good way to help run pools faster, though I feel the standard for competition should be the same from top to bottom.

Top Bottom