• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Spelt: that hurt
i'm a stupid scrub, it's best not to listen to me.

but seriously, you would have a MUCH easier time killing if you didn't stale the hell out of fair.
and just watched the second match, never thought of using sing on a platform.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
i'm a stupid scrub, it's best not to listen to me.

but seriously, you would have a MUCH easier time killing if you didn't stale the hell out of fair.
and just watched the second match, never thought of using sing on a platform.
On the contrary, it's easier for me to use whichever move fits the situation more. Even if you save fair, one stale hit, and it kills your potential killing with that move early anways, so it's best to use it whenever you feel like it works imo. Against sonic, it's easier to wall him with aerials than try to get a lucky fresh fair.

The second match was me playing around with him because he doesn't use snake, part of the reason why I didn't link it. Never use sing, because people can mash out of the first and second pulse before it ends. I used sing only because I could, basically =/

And I agree with everyone with Ganon

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Every match on FD is boring. Didn't save others because matches on other stages weren't very close =/

As aggro as my jiggs ever played in a long time, so to jiggs mains it looks risky. I only uploaded matches that were funny or close-ish, so most of them were on FD where I don't usually play as well.
If you play against a Sonic and it's not boring, the Sonic isn't good.
And it was a good match against a legit Sonic. No reason to have to defend it.
Although it's sad that the highlight of the match was when you grabbed him out of spindash but took more damage from it than your throw did. It was silly.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
On the contrary, it's easier for me to use whichever move fits the situation more. Even if you save fair, one stale hit, and it kills your potential killing with that move early anways, so it's best to use it whenever you feel like it works imo. Against sonic, it's easier to wall him with aerials than try to get a lucky fresh fair.

The second match was me playing around with him because he doesn't use snake, part of the reason why I didn't link it. Never use sing, because people can mash out of the first and second pulse before it ends. I used sing only because I could, basically =/
Eh, I don't have a problem keeping fair fresh, because all i really need is bair. It's an amazing move and really underrated imo, especially with jigg's crazy air mobility, and with jigglypuff's ability to switch her direction in the air with a jump getting into a better position for bair pressure is easy.

I wasn't saying sing is a good move, but using it on a platform is still an interesting idea. :p

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I actually like playing sonic nowadays (played Espy, daKid,Tommy,Speed, etc), even though I didn't bother to learn the matchup (spindash mechanics) until recently. I'm not DMG but I like watching characters who can't kill but still play offensively like peach and sonic.

I'm more interested in your comment about Tommy Greenshirt, because his first tournament was MLG Columbus. Glad he improved.

@Spelt: I agree with your comments on bair. I just love the sourspot mixups and tricks of fair and nair.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
^
My problem was that the Snake was actually pretty good. He spaced well, had some really solid mix-ups, a half-decent camp game, and knew the Ganon's habits.

I just don't see how the Ganon can still win. Is it like...not an awful matchup? Because I could understand that in a weird way.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The Snake wasn't really that good, honestly. He didn't seem to know a lot about the match-up and his rolling patterns were really predictable. That's fodder for Ganon.

:059:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Mannnnnn, you been playin with me for like 3 years now and you still cant get the name right?

Son. I am disappoint.

KID is all caps mah dood

The Snake wasn't really that good, honestly. He didn't seem to know a lot about the match-up and his rolling patterns were really predictable. That's fodder for Ganon.

you can make ganon look like mid tier if you know your opponent well enough to read his habits, punishing dumb stuff with stupidly powerful moves is like the only thing ganon has going for him.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
That's because I'm used to calling you KIDGoggles or Goggles, and there's another player named _KID_ or something like that.

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero

Still Loling one of my videos is here.

But the Snake wasn't being all that predictable in his get ups, I just read him. In the first match I didn't try to read him once, I just jabbed him out of it to see his DI on it. Since he didn't know I was studying where he was going to go, I made successful reads this second match.

But him rolling behind me when there was a grenade threat was predictable :/

Laem

Smash Champion
dont sleep on max
with ur stupid *** attitude u could look at any Ally vs m2k match which ally won and then say the mk was bad, he got read LOL deff not a good display of snake LULZZZ
u ignorant fools are just blinded by ganon's badness shiny armor

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
but ... that snake wasn't that great.
first time i've seen a serious snake actually use dtilt. and his grenade game was eh.

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
t0mmy vs Eggz (MK) AUG 2010 links to a match between Ozz (Fox) vs. Espy (Sonic) 1. Also Sheik's icon is still missing. :x

*Before watching OCEAN(ROB) VS Akira(MK)*
Okay. Seen this before hundreds of times. MK > ROB. ROB gets gimped hate.

*While watching OCEAN(ROB) VS Akira(MK)*
WTF ROB can do that!?

*After watching OCEAN(ROB) VS Akira(MK)*
ROB. Destroyer of worlds. O_O

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Update complete.

Needing the locations for the following players:

Fatal
Billy (Snake)