• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
did sans ike have a kamina skin on? that would explain where he gets his manly ike skills

sliding taunt was epic

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
hey justblaze you should leave veelox behind and travel down the morpheus road if you havent already ;3

really liking the new OP btw, lots of good vids up :D

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I agree, cenel, tonie and gregs scare the **** outta me sometimes

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Every match on FD is boring. Didn't save others because matches on other stages weren't very close =/

As aggro as my jiggs ever played in a long time, so to jiggs mains it looks risky. I only uploaded matches that were funny or close-ish, so most of them were on FD where I don't usually play as well.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
hey justblaze you should leave veelox behind and travel down the morpheus road if you havent already ;3
Oh okay, I see what you're getting at here. Google is awesome. I will definitely be traveling down the Morpheus Road soon.

:)

eelong? son, i am disapoint, why not ibara? or even cloral D<
I'll eventually touch down on all the territories, save for the Earth ones, I guess.

And I've already been to Ibara and Veelox and now Eelong; Next stop is Zadaa

Plus Black Water is my favorite book in the series

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
To be fair, I did watch that match VERY intently. I saw everything.

I'm only left with the facts that San is a great player, and Jiggs is Gawd awful
The only problem with this statement is that it's like asking a fat guy if he wants cake.

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
dunno if it's already been said but shiek's icon is missing from the character selection on OP. :x Glad there are a lot of new videos, but I'm feeling that some of these were well played but weren't worthy of being 'the best.' Like lucario's video.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Just because I didn't upload the 3stocks doesn't mean anything. Those matches I uploaded was my opponent doing his best matches (as Sonic)

@Spelt: that hurt

D

Deleted member

I mean its better than anything out there xD
Obviously you are a super smart player, wasnt the best but obviously you cant ask for a ton considering theres 0 good jigglypuff mains =p

Top Bottom