• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuee

Smash Hero
He beat his Marth one game and Snake (?) another.
but then lost in LF to his marth.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Too bad Coney still lost the set. And almost winning doesn't count for **** when determining rankings.

Bizkit did win vs Infern and MVD head-to-head. Though Bizkit or MVD at the higher spot is still tough. Too tough. Won't bother going on from there.

edit: though maybe I'm thinking of takeover instead of infern (speaking pound 4). bizkit > infern anyway

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Green Ace should be in top 5 Yoshi's.
Omegablackmage should be in top 5 GaW's.
Tapion should be top 5 Snake's.
Buuman should be top 5 D3's.
Leepuff should also be top 5 GaW's.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I haven't heard of omegablackmage and leepuff since late 08 early 09 :/. Leepuff always did impress me though.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Has Ace even done anything lately? Is he active? And when it comes to results (back when he had them), even i have better ones, and im definitly not top 5 material, or at least not yet anyways :/

bigman40

Smash Master
Ace shouldn't be considered unless this is about the top 5 since brawl was out (inactivity being ignored). He's an excellent player, but not active anymore. He's officially retired.

Gashi: Ace's results may not look stellar to you, but the difference is, he's placed in a good region with a good amount of top players.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Scatz: K, I just looked at old stuff in the Tournament results thread and saw Teens and less in rankings and just went 'hmm k' and came back here lol.

MX778

Smash Journeyman
What? No offense to MX, but he really hasn't done enough to be put on this list yet. As of right now, Firefly, Hades, Slush, and Z'zgashi have more results than him. It doesn't seem right for him to be on this list now.

And why is my name still not fixed? :glare:

:069:
I know what you're saying and I don't have as many results as you or any of the other Yoshi's, but my results were mainly GOOD results. Good enough to be on an unofficial list in the least. I'm sorry if I'm imposing on any of the Yoshi's. ://

I love my man MX, but it's a crime not to put Hades ahead of him. IMO, MX would be #5 if one was generous. He needs signature wins in his own state. Hades has beaten PR Midwest players. No offense to you Mike, but we've spoken about this before.

For Mario, Vato may or may not be #3 and if he is, XeroXen is #4. Maybe Kanzaki (supatony) at 5.

I'd put Cr4sh up at 4 for weegee but he's quit and iirc, Hilt has finished as well.
I understand man...but...I do have a couple of notable victories under my belt too. While I'm not saying that that it's alot because it isn't. All I'm sayin' is that it's Something. ;)

bigman40

Smash Master
Mx, it's not your fault. I told miles to just switch you with me and didn't actually specify where you shouod've been to avoid the criticism. Anyways, the list is fixed except for slush being there (most agree that there's no legit top 5 right now) so any more criticism should be ignored unless concrete evidence is shown otherwise.

Chuee

Smash Hero
North Carolina is not THAT hard.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
He moved to MD/VA recently

Omegablackmage should be in top 5 GaW's.
Tapion should be top 5 Snake's.
Buuman should be top 5 D3's.
Leepuff should also be top 5 GaW's.
Can't believe people haven't realized this was a troll post lol

MX778

Smash Journeyman
I understand Scatz.
And are you sure Z'zgashi? I don't wanna' be recommended out of pity. :/ (But if you're not doing it out of pity, don't mind me. xD)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hey, wait a second...

Where the hell is DarkMusician? Bobby's Zelda is where it's at. Regardless of whether he uses MK or Falco or the like.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Firstly, in tourney Razer has only played against Co18, Seibrik, Atomsk, and has a losing record against Atomsk/Co18(who he's only played one). No one knows how his set with LingLing would even go(does he even play anymore).

Second, how can u judge OoR when the only tourney u both have been at have been MLG where he got bracket ***** getting mikehaze/larry, a bracket no snake would have potentially got through. At that same tourney u didn't too hot either.

Third, i hate topics like this.
Razer is still mad legit...tough brackets are tough honestly though, you can't rate a player based on how bad they get bracket *****.....besides CO18 was rusty as hell when he fought you Fatal, just saying bro when he's actually on his game snake players don't beat him...look at Ally he's never beat CO18 in tourney once, because at those points he was on his A game. You guys are both still legit though

hrnut on razek's

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I am 93.7% sure that Fuujin sucks at this game.

I need to play him before I can confirm the other 6.3%.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
He's got a handful of good and decent wins. A pretty smart player with a sharp Zelda.

I think he's a solid and growing mid-level player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom