• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anther was way ahead of his time when he was active. He was placing in the money in nationals, taking games off of m2k, and even sets. All of this while pikachu was still considered mid tier.

Not really arguing btw, just meatriding the **** out of him.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
And Fino definitely deseverves at least spot 5 but most likely spot 4 on the olimar list. Fino travels around and does well at tournaments in different regions, every other olimar below 3 only has success locally and that also include Brian H and Anuar plus Im sure a few others. Why is Hilt even on there?
No offense intended when I say this but umm... who are you? I don't believe we've met, lol. Not meant as an elitist remark, just wondering what region you're from and how you know ever so much.

But yeah, take me off of this list. Fino is better than me. He should be 4 or 5 with L Cancel. I don't even play or like this game anymore, haha.

Tesh

Smash Hero
For the record, I don't make lists changes because someone comes in the thread complaining about something. You have to accurately list results and compare wins of which player should go above who or under who.

Coming to the thread whining and complaining about something, or just saying "This isn't right!" "I think it should be this" will get you know where.

Just letting you know.
You put a Falco on the Sonic list.

So I ask you again, can I be top 5 Jigglypuff?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I can't take Miles seriously (no offense, this list is nice and all) with that damn avi he has. lol It screams of "idc trolling awesome face" all rolled into one.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I can't take Miles seriously (no offense, this list is nice and all) with that damn avi he has. lol It screams of "idc trolling awesome face" all rolled into one.
Your avatar is a girl. You are now bad at video games.

yes I went there.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Your avatar is a girl. You are now bad at video games.

yes I went there.
I lost a bet to T-block because he surprised me and didn't ***** out to Diddy Kong at the last RPS tourney, went all PT. So I gotta use this avi. B|

I'm a very serious person. ._.
Hahah, I know. XD I see you make your serious posts here and keeping things up to date, but then I look slightly to the left and I see your avi and lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yes, def. should take over Hylian's spot imo, I still don't see what other people are seeing in him anyway. =/
Uh, people play me and make that judgement. You've never played me.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Yes, def. should take over Hylian's spot imo, I still don't see what other people are seeing in him anyway. =/
lol @ bashing Hylian when he has the wins/placings to back up his spot.

imo, we still have to see more from Meep until we can decide where he needs to be placed. Because he definitely has the potential to place even better if he continues to play, and he may also not find time to play on a consistent basis to compare him to other IC mains. But looking at the list now, he is easily top 3 regardless since he is back.

(Also I really hope he continues his return... Watching Meep play is entertaining to me lol =P)

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Reflex should be 1 or 2 for Wario.

Whoa, I feel you. But lets not jump the gun yet haha. He's been reppin hard w/ Wario I'm aware but 2nd or 1st is a bit huge. Malcolm just won Xanidu in both Sinlges and Doubles. I think it's safe to say w/ Atomsk out of the picture Malcolm may play higher than he has before in both Jersey and other events. Reflex has been holding it down in GA/AL and loses 3-1 to M2k in GF each time they meet in tournament recently. I do feel Reflex has that potential, but that just like shoots down every other Wario. Reflex could probably get 2nd but 1st is a bit iffy I feel.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Reflex should be 1 or 2 for Wario.
Whoa, I feel you. But lets not jump the gun yet haha. He's been reppin hard w/ Wario I'm aware but 2nd or 1st is a bit huge. Malcolm just won Xanidu in both Sinlges and Doubles. I think it's safe to say w/ Atomsk out of the picture Malcolm may play higher than he has before in both Jersey and other events. Reflex has been holding it down in GA/AL and loses 3-1 to M2k in GF each time they meet in tournament recently. I do feel Reflex has that potential, but that just like shoots down every other Wario. Reflex could probably get 2nd but 1st is a bit iffy I feel.

and of course it shoots down every other wario, he's better than the rest of them easily.

CO18

Smash Hero
lol how is reflex better then every other wario easily, wut has he done recently besides win ga/alabama tourneys??? he only plays like u kismet and biglou

Hes obviously a top wario but i wouldnt even be surprise if mines better/atomsks/allys etc bunch of other top players that use wario

Player-1

Smash Legend
GA/AL=hardest region to place in obv.

he's managed to take games off of M2Ks MK since M2K has been staying GA for the past month or 2 which I doubt some of the wario's on the list can do. He got 2nd to M2K in a FL tournament over the weekend. Ally and Atomsk don't use Wario consistently enough to even be placed on the list IMO, IDK how frequently you use Wario, but I HIGHLY doubt yours is better, hell I hardly even see you at FL tournaments anymore to begin with.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Malcolm took a game off M2k @ Pound 4 I believe, but that's besides the point lol. We have to look @ the other Top5 Wario's wins and results compared to Reflex's.

CO18

Smash Hero
GA/AL=hardest region to place in obv.

he's managed to take games off of M2Ks MK since M2K has been staying GA for the past month or 2 which I doubt some of the wario's on the list can do. He got 2nd to M2K in a FL tournament over the weekend. Ally and Atomsk don't use Wario consistently enough to even be placed on the list IMO, IDK how frequently you use Wario, but I HIGHLY doubt yours is better, hell I hardly even see you at FL tournaments anymore to begin with.
Taking games doesnt mean much alot of people have done that even like shadow's wario took m2k to last game last hit before. lol and the florida tourney had noone in it lol that was basically just another ga tourney. there was kismet, and biglou.. we had like ed and trump there?

as for the rest or w/e he could be the 2nd best wario main but acting like hes alot better then the rest of warios when his only accomplishments include beating kismet and biglou is dumb.
plus theyre like even using mk and diddy lol, not even falco and luigi. I understand thats supposed to be their new mains but still im quite sure they're former mains are still much more of a tourney threat.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I only made the point that he's taken multiple games off of M2K because you say "oh he only plays me kismet and biglou" which is an extremely ignorant statement same for the point saying that he only does things in GA/AL when he's clearly done well at other tournaments.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I put Reflex 3rd because I'm not aware if Hunger still plays and I think he may have better accomplishments than Reflex.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Miles stop being lazy and fix pika/oli.
I only made the point that he's taken multiple games off of M2K because you say "oh he only plays me kismet and biglou" which is an extremely ignorant statement same for the point saying that he only does things in GA/AL when he's clearly done well at other tournaments.
what has he done then.

Judo777

Smash Master
People need to shut the hell up in acting like they can tell Miles what to do in his own thread. You should ask Miles if he will make a change but he doesn't have to do a thing.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
People need to shut the hell up in acting like they can tell Miles what to do in his own thread. You should ask Miles if he will make a change but he doesn't have to do a thing.

Thanks Judo, but I'm all ears for everyone's opinion if they can sufficiently support it. Though I am the only who can change the list, I don't wanna be bias and go completely off what I think. That's why I don't mind other people's input, but yes coming in here all like "Hey miles you're a ****ing idiot change it to this, or that, because I'm from his region and/or played him in tourney and he was great you idiots" Gets you nowhere lol.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Man at first Composer got me with the "list players" argument, but then Player-1 came back strong with a "not rly". I still don't know which side to take!

Player-1

Smash Legend
I really don't care enough about the list to try to argue over it and dig up results threads all while on an iPhone, if you want to support me or go against me then that's fine with me.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Then you shouldnt be taking offense when people say other warios are better. Personally I havent heard about Reflex's wario aside from winning in GA or whatever so Im not sure why hed be ranked top 5, but since I dont care I dont say anything, lol.
lol, calm down bro. Miles explained why he needs to pay attention to what people say.

Miles pikachu and olimar were already discussed youre just not reading your own thread ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom