• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Yes, ZSS is ICs hardest MU and it is a "counter" if you believe -2s are counters.

Also, whoever posted Snakeee...he wasn't good after 2008 realistically and doesn't play ZSS the way that they need in order to beat ICs.

@Vinyl: First off, When I'm at school I don't live in North Carolina, I live in South Carolina. 2nd off, I've been back for a month. Stupid dumb *****

@AWAL: No other Pikachu is good on EC but me. No other Pikachus are good in this country besides myself, Z, and K Prime.
If they would stop hosting major EC tournaments right when school starts back, I would go to one and prove you wrong. In the meantime, I'll have to keep doing AL/GA tournaments.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Oh word! I was the guy in the goofy red hat lurking in the Fun and Games corner and running the Kombat 21 table most of the weekend haha

Also Dive is not even top tier Kick4lyfe

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
I'm pretty happy with the people on this list, I can now look up certain people and learn from what they do and incorporate there styles into my own. I'm glad a certain Pit player isn't number 1 because I feel he as the ego the size of the Moon.

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
I'm upset because I remember the red, but can't put a face on anything right now LOL
Kick2gud with that ill DLC gem haha

Orion*

Smash Researcher
M2K is always a bad example of how a Matchup should be played. IMHO.
no.......
FOW vs Mike is an awful example. Mike was playing horribly that game

Vs MK is a good example though

It's still just -1.
Mike was playing silly vs m2k to, to be fair.
So we're throwing out all of Mike's accomplishments vs other (better) MKs because he lost to FOW's MK twice?

Calling SoCal blackup.
this to
The man with the balanced brawl sig must be right
LMAO

mikeHAZE leaves himself especially vulnerable off-stage, for reasons I'm not entirely sure of yet.
Late but this

Homie doesn't recover that good vs MK imo. He's extremely gdlk onstage but he gets hit by stuff a lot for no reason and it just makes him loses stock off the ledge.
I didn't know pwii was female. Welp.

She was last seen on Hobo.
How did you not know this?
Holy is still the best ROB.
LOL
thisx10
MK ***** Rob plain and simple. OCEAN is just amazing and Mew2King didn't know the matchup.
why is it that he didnt know the mu...
LMAO he's not ******** he's had ample rob experience in the past, at least enough to not run into that many nairs. he can adapt faster than that...

jason knows mu's he just get's frustrated

Orion*

Smash Researcher
There's only one conclusion then.
Pwii is a transsexual.

:applejack:
his dancing is a free give away....

i was gonna ask if anything that mattered happened since i've been away.

i also remembered this is smash
The fact that you came to this thread with even a hint of hope instead of other places kind of makes me feel like the problem is your own budskiez

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
In hopes you finally take Waymas into account for the Wario list, and maybe some other Mexican players I invite you to watch the stream of the Tournament for this weekend, it the Smash League final Tournament.

You'll get to watch some Mexican top payers like Waymas, Hyuga, Richi, Nalga and more!

here's the link with a short description of how the league works. Hope you can watch it :)

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=139273

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Z is lucky he cant namesearch...this thread would kill him
And can I be above chibo yet...I beat chu and boss today =]

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
In hopes you finally take Waymas into account for the Wario list, and maybe some other Mexican players I invite you to watch the stream of the Tournament for this weekend, it the Smash League final Tournament.

You'll get to watch some Mexican top payers like Waymas, Hyuga, Richi, Nalga and more!

here's the link with a short description of how the league works. Hope you can watch it :)

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=139273
i watched waymas vs that ddd guy on stadium. it was pretty hype. he's legit.

ATARi

Smash Rookie
NNID
ATARi-evif
Wonder how good those ness top 5 users are besides the top 3, Is red X even active? I played twinx in really bad connection almost reverse 3 stock but that doesn't matter ( its wifi) . Infact I want to know if any of these Ness users are East Coast? >:c I should be worthy of the ness's

allshort17

Smash Ace
Can the MK list get an update now.

M2K/Nario
M2k/Nario
Ally
Anti
Tyrant

I think Anti should be off due to inactivity unless someone can show some of his recent wins. Also even though Ally has great wins along with M2K and Nario, he doesn't have as many as them since he uses other characters. But I think we all can agree the something needs to change, right?

Edit: fixed because Anti has played recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom