• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You know, he could just edit that too, P1. :applejack:
Fliphop probably could be on the Diddy list.
Perhaps another tournament or two? He's been doing work.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Depends on if Lie is to be taken off for inactivity with Diddy. BigLou should still be #3, I just got a win on Reflex and Kismet this past weekend solidifying my spot more so. Both Vato and Zinoto have some impressive wins over the past 6 months, but haven't really done much in the past 2 months or so to my knowledge.

edit: and no, I'll edit it back :3

Dnyce

Smash Master
Also, lmao@posting ICs vs Kirby as credentials. It's literally impossible to lose that mu.

Nothing against Sin tho, he's a solid player. That vid just doesn't prove anything. I've 3 stocked significantly better players than that in tougher matchups, and I'm sure he has too.
Roller did you watch that video?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I started crying from all the lulz... XD
Unless you have foresight or some ****, COT6 hasn't happened yet lol

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
Delux, confused as to whom you are telling Roller is a guy? If it's me I'm aware, thus my incredibly creepy post earlier...he uses a female avat. on AiB too, kids just horny ALL the time I guess.

extreme lols at foresight comment xD

falln

Smash Ace
roller came in when i was beating cheese in a random MM and she seemed very nice. idk why shes being attacked so much.

also if no one wants top 5 ic spot then maybe cheese? idk wtf his current wins are outside beating orion in apex pools

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Would it be too soon to start re-discussing Ganon? I've recently become active again, so I'm out for souls.

:ganondorf:

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Realistically, number 5 ICs should be DeLux, but he says he quit, and would never let it happen.
Sooooooo Dojo should remain until we get some solid stuff from other players.

Like if I beat someone from Georgia

like player-1

or something.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Oh wait, I just reread the rules. So I just list my wins/placings/ and the standing of the player to the extent of my knowledge?

For Bloody, I think he should stay. No one's really been active enough to take him off, and I think he proved himself at Apex well enough to keep the #5 spot.

For myself, I'll let others decide my placing, but my wins in the last 3 months include (standings/rankings in parentheses): Dueler X in pools at Apex (not sure of his ranking since he's French, but he recently beat Gluttony), Lada's ROB in a $5 MM at Apex (was/is inactive, so his standing eludes me, but he was a game away from bracket at Apex and I'm told that he was, and maybe still is a top 5 ROB) and Kamaji's Snake twice in bracket last week (ranked 3rd in EWA, I believe, behind Jamnt0ast and Chip).

Fonz hasn't done anything in what I think is almost a year. The magnitude of his placing keeps him above Bloody in my opinion. I think he should be #4 at the moment.

Breezy I think's been inactive, but he did get a really good win on Sinny a few months ago, so I think he should keep his #3 spot.

DLA hasn't been inactive, and I know he's been going a little Ganon, but I'm not sure if he's gotten any notable wins with him in recent months. He's taken some games off of good players, but I don't know if taking games is taken into consideration. It'd be cool if it is though.

I think it's between me and DLA right now for #1 and #2. Breezy stays #3, Fonz goes to #4 and Bloody stays at #5, in my opinion.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
my ganon is still better than bloodys *sigh*

I've already won a $100 mm with him, how much more do I have to do to prove I "use this character"?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
my ganon is still better than bloodys *sigh*

I've already won a $100 mm with him, how much more do I have to do to prove I "use this character"?
It'd depend on how good the person is. Also gotta consider that behind Bloody, there's a laundry list of other good Ganons. JaimeHR comes to mind, and I honestly, upon second thought, think he should maybe even push Bloody out and take #4 for beating a few people in Apex pools as Ganon (if the hearsay is correct).

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I dont think im better than fonz, so if that jaime dude did make it on I'd be fine on the sidelines. just gotta keep the **** train going...

Roller

Smash Legend
1) Verm
2) DLA

imo. idk which is actually better. But DLA uses other characters a lot when he is playing matchups he doesn't like. I know he went falco vs a yoshi in bracket and ICs(+Wario, iirc) vs me in bracket at Vengeance.

He's still a top Ganon, for sure tho.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
SK92 is #2 or #3 Falco. Its not even close. Pelca is good SK92 is on another level.
ooooooooo good read

other than DEHF, shugo and I no other falco comes close to our play, but i don't even care about the rankings.......I just know where I stand. I got 7th at e4u remix beating anuar, and tearbear and placing 4th in teams.......I just go by my performance not by bandwagons.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14355665

V1CE

Smash Champion
ooooooooo good read

other than DEHF, shugo and I no other falco comes close to our play, but i don't even care about the rankings.......I just know where I stand. I got 7th at e4u remix beating anuar, and tearbear and placing 4th in teams.......I just go by my performance not by bandwagons.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14355665
thats such a bold statement followed by a well idgaf... lol i would have to say the North East Falco's like bloodcross and pelca are being severly underestimated by this statement...

You dont think either of those guys could have done just as good as you? and why bring up a placing in teams like that to an arguement about your individual skill with falco..

SK92

Smash Journeyman
thats such a bold statement followed by a well idgaf... lol i would have to say the North East Falco's like bloodcross and pelca are being severly underestimated by this statement...

You dont think either of those guys could have done just as good as you? and why bring up a placing in teams like that to an arguement about your individual skill with falco..
Im just saying the rankings is off by a bit..........havok should also be way up there in the snakes too.......hes being underrated as well......... Im not in charge of rankings though so what say do i have haha

V1CE

Smash Champion
Im just saying the rankings is off by a bit..........havok should also be way up there in the snakes too.......hes being underrated as well......... Im not in charge of rankings though so what say do i have haha
Well you do have a say a little bit you can vouch for yourself... and i agree with you on Havok... I do think the falco one is accurate but ya i dont have any say either lol

SK92

Smash Journeyman
I don't like to vouch for myself that will sound too cocky and arrogant, thats the 2008 16 year old SK92 haha.......its like a democracy.......let the people decide....... and havok should be at least 3rd.

V1CE

Smash Champion
I don't like to vouch for myself that will sound too cocky and arrogant, thats the 2008 16 year old SK92 haha.......its like a democracy.......let the people decide....... and havok should be at least 3rd.
well saying no one else beside you dehf and shugo is near the same level is also pretty arrogant i think. who knows tho right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom