• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Back when I was a number 5, but my power level has increased 100 fold since then. I'll gladly play what feels like a friendly to me and hand you 2 dollars afterwards

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
1) Verm
2) DLA

imo. idk which is actually better. But DLA uses other characters a lot when he is playing matchups he doesn't like. I know he went falco vs a yoshi in bracket and ICs(+Wario, iirc) vs me in bracket at Vengeance.

He's still a top Ganon, for sure tho.
Wait, he used ICs? Do you mean MK? His primary secondaries are MK and Falco, I think.

Dcold

Smash Lord
If Havok gets moved up, it'd only be above MVD I'd say. Fatal is really good lol, but who knows.

Bloodcross is a really, really smart player when he's calm. He plays so smart and does well all around here, Pelca does too. After Dehf, I really think all of the Falcos are about even-ish skillwise.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Personally I think MVD is better, but he doesn't have as many notable wins as Havok does, although neither of them did good at the last tournament they were both at (Apex I don't think either made it out of pools).

Also, MVD/Luckay, STFU you are both bad (Says a #1 AND #2)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Oh, Havok got 17th. My bad, I revoke my last statement. He should be above MVD, but I don't think above Fatal yet.

Roller

Smash Legend
Wait, he used ICs? Do you mean MK? His primary secondaries are MK and Falco, I think.
Well. I play ICs. And at MK banned tourneys... That's what everyone with an *** mu vs ICs tends to do. Since they think they have more of a chance since I can't cg them or w/e.. idk? It didn't really help him.

But yeah. MK was banned.

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
Player 1 doesn't even use ICs, I think it's racist if delux doesn't infract you for trolling. You even used the trollface.
Look at the post following yours, he clearly desires a position on the list, and is QUITE deserving of it. Also can't be racist because I'm not real, just the remnants of an intelligent mind left into a robot with typing prowess and knowledge on how to navigate smashboards.

V1CE

Smash Champion
also anyone think chudat should move up.. Chu is seriously the best kirby... also what is up with kiraflax's rob? is it really that good? What results does he have... Honestly Id say Holy, Chibo, Stingers, then the rest...

V1CE

Smash Champion
stingers should be infront of t0mmy no?

also apex results are getting old... Stingers has won 2 tournaments down here... he 3-0 kyon and if you watch the vids his level has increased imo... Not to sound NC Biased... Also has holy played rob lately? Anyone have recent results on chibo and holy? Ohh wait isnt Chibo going to Japan... Thats pretty exciting.

Depending on recent results I would argue for Stingers to be a top 2 ROB but oh well...

Cassio

Smash Master
I have to be honest, its really hard to get excited about Atlantic South when their only top level player was imported from Florida (excluding FL itself of course).

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Nc is comparable to norcal in skill. Maybe even better. And that's not counting esam...its not fair otherwise lol.

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
NC is not as good as Norcal. Outside of you/craig/mekos there isn't anybody notable in the national sense, and you guys are barely notable.

Dcold

Smash Lord
I wouldn't say NC is as good as NorCal o_O.

What wins has SK92 gotten recently that really puts him so far above the other Falcos? Pelca/Shugo/BC have been doing pretty well up here, I don't think the skill gap is that far that it should be obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom