• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Meant to say "Just ANYONE"

I mean, all of the ICs in contention are quite good

I also think that once sin is able to play OOS he'll make it on the IC list easily.

Also why is number 1 in MN worse than number 2 in MI. MN is a smaller scene but like they're def a stronger scene than MI. As of december at least. RRR/Sin would win MI tournaments.

This is ofc if sin could travel lol.

Exce L

Smash Apprentice
smoom beat trela back in late december, along with a lot of other good players (zori/pj/gnes' tl)

he's still really good, just doesn't have a passion for the game as much as he used to

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
not that i really care but why is tearbear top 5 lucas?
no one else seems to either merit/want said spot at least that's what my thinking is based off of tear maining about half the cast and tbh using them decently enough to be, as someone much earlier in the thread said, "a tossup for every 5th spot"

V1CE

Smash Champion
I would put esam as 3rd samus and take him off DK list and put Waldorph as 5th DK. Also Stingers needs to go up the ROB list and POSSSIBLY ScottyOB for the jigglypuff list maybe? We Have some people here in NC doin big things prepare to see some of us trying to get on... How updated is the TL list anyway.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
I think people from my state should be in every top 5 list cause they're good imo and they beat the players in my state and yeah :I

real talk :pichu:

Roller

Smash Legend
KT is Kingtoon...

Also, lmao@posting ICs vs Kirby as credentials. It's literally impossible to lose that mu.

Nothing against Sin tho, he's a solid player. That vid just doesn't prove anything. I've 3 stocked significantly better players than that in tougher matchups, and I'm sure he has too.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Roller did you watch that video?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
roller is definetly a female. she and I met at apex '10 along with the other female smashers so it was me, nicole, roller, tutu, and kasandra.

^ This is trolling

Wow@lux meeting me in person and then spreading these lies about me online. The worst part is because he's a mod people will believe it too. (T_T)

^ This is trolling
^ This is Delux abusing his editing power, I see you

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
wait i really recieved an infraction for that??? lol ok cuz this threads placements for top 5 isnt in itself trolling JUST SAYIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom