• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vato_break

Smash Master
i think concon beat tearbear at an earlier tournament too, i dont quite remember though

he did beat terry but it was the tournament before the larry win. he also beat OZZ, and mata.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm pretty sure ConCon has more wins than just DEHF or he wouldn't have made it that far in tournament. SoCal tourneys are stacked as fuuuu.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Why is MikeRay above Havok on the Snake top 5? And MVD is pretty questionable as well. Havok has wins on TYRANT, FOW, RICH BROWN, TEARBEAR, etc. While MikeRay has what? A win on BloodCross, Nicole, and Bizkit or something?

MVD has beaten...? Seibrik or someone???

Razer
Ally
Fatal/Havok
Fatal/Havok
MVD

And Again, Tearbear is better than Trump with Fox. He's beaten many people, including Havok and me and Raz.

What has Trump done at all?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Who else has zac beaten? Is beating illmatic (then getting 3-0d by him later) really warranting him to be considered active and 2nd best GaW?

z00ted

On top of that, Anuar should be above Logic.
He doesn't play often, but his consistency and wins on top level players outclass Logic's.

Who else has zac beaten? Is beating illmatic (then getting 3-0d by him later) really warranting him to be considered active and 2nd best GaW?
Yeah, I thought about this recently.. and I think I got ahead of myself when I claimed he was second best.

Zac is just an incredible player, short and simple. He also does have a huge history of taking out big named players in tournament (they may be outdated). Although he's semi-inactive, he almost always performs well when he enters a tournament. Just a very consistent and smart player, in my opinion.

Activity would be the only reason why Zac should be third on the list. I agree with you when saying that beating me in Winner's but then losing to me harder in Loser's shouldn't really warrant the security of his position at second. I also don't know who else he beat at the tournament. I'm fairly certain he took a set off of Y.b.M. 2-0, Sync 2-1, and probably a few others.

If Zac gets moved down to third, that's fine with me. I'm pretty sure plenty of players are certain that if he wants to get active again and start taking the game seriously he'll obtain first or second within a short period of time.

MVD

Smash Master
I have my Florida wins and I have a win against fow, only snake to best ESAM, has any snake beaten seibrik? Riddle? I have a nice list of wins

:phone:

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
mrconcon will definitely be the best luigi with a few more placings. guy's getting to a whole other level.

YoshQ has been consistent, though he doesnt have wins with the same magnitude as concon

if Boss still entered regularly he could be on top, it'd be interesting to see.

Nice to get a little nod over here but i realize after those three players it's basically just 'you attend tournaments and don't finish dead last' hahaha. hopefully i'll step it up in the next few months : )

z00ted

Oh wow, just noticed that Megafox needs to be 4th or 5th on the list for Fox.

Can't bring up his entire record of wins (they are extremely impressive, though).
Few incredible wins that come to mind are:

Espy (x2)
K Prime (x1)
Dojo (x1)
Nike (???)

As well as consistent tournament placings in San Antonio (first, second, or third), great placements at HOBOs, and other hood rat ****.

trumptight

Smash Journeyman
Why is MikeRay above Havok on the Snake top 5? And MVD is pretty questionable as well. Havok has wins on TYRANT, FOW, RICH BROWN, TEARBEAR, etc. While MikeRay has what? A win on BloodCross, Nicole, and Bizkit or something?

MVD has beaten...? Seibrik or someone???

Razer
Ally
Fatal/Havok
Fatal/Havok
MVD

And Again, Tearbear is better than Trump with Fox. He's beaten many people, including Havok and me and Raz.

What has Trump done at all?
I have wins against Polt, Nicole, Kyon, GDX, MVD, Chaz, Ryo, Redhalberd( the 1 that bodied Texas).... Couple of the ppl I listed are on the Top 5 list right? Idk i'm new to this.. :)

So to answer your question, " What has trump done at all?" Not much I suppose.

z00ted

I have wins against Polt, Nicole, Kyon, GDX, MVD, Chaz, Ryo, Redhalberd( the 1 that bodied Texas).... Couple of the ppl I listed are on the Top 5 list right? Idk i'm new to this.. :)

So to answer your question, " What has trump done at all?" Not much I suppose.
Are these all tournament or are some money matches?
And Redhalberd hasn't bodied all of Texas lol, I'm 2-0 against him.

Roller

Smash Legend
Snake list IMO:
1) Razer
2) Ally
3) Fatal
4) MVD/Havok
5) MVD/Havok

I'd say MikeRay is just below.

Fatal did really well at Apex, only got outplaced by the snakes above him and tied with Havok. (idk if Havok went other characters or not, but I guess I'll assume no, since only a snake is listed by his name) and always does well at locals, usually winning. So I don't see why he would get dropped down. And I think dropping MVD from the list just because of his controller screwing him out of APEX bracket would be a bad idea. He is without a doubt in that tier just below Razer/Ally.

trumptight

Smash Journeyman
Are these all tournament or are some money matches?
And Redhalberd hasn't bodied all of Texas lol, I'm 2-0 against him.
You're absolutely right. Not all of Texas, but he did go there and got 2nd or 3rd I believe. After a lot of ppl made it seem like he couldnt get top 10 in Texas. He did tell me about his sets with you Illmatic. He pretty much said you rocked him. I always watch you play though, I already knew you were amazing. lol ( Yes, those are all tournament wins)

To be fair, Texas is a large state with a lot of good players.
Exactly. Thats kinda what I was getting at.

z00ted

Nah, I wasn't trying to be cocky or anything.. I was just saying that Redhalberd doesn't destroy all of Texas (although he has a history with beating some of our top level players).

The same goes for ESAM too. He will body some of our top level players but still loses to me when I'm not close to Razer's level (national level threat). It's just different playstyles, I guess.

And Trump, your wins definitely bring up a good argument towards who should hold to fifth or fourth spot for Fox. Zeton, Megafox, and yourself should all bring forth wins/losses within the past year so we can have some valuable discussion other than Zelda and Link.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Texas is hard as hell, first hand exp from MLG Dallas X_X I cant wait to come out again sometime when I have a car of my own.

Also, would you guys WANT a top 3 with wall of HM so we don't have to bicker for 4th/5th skill levels and people who don't attend / don't match up to previous listings.

Or should we just keep working with what we got? I'm all for making this list as accurate as possible by June.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Havok went MK at apex, so basically didnt show how good his snake was out of his region. (That's why he wasnt put on)

MVD didnt make it out of pools at apex

Me and MVD do well in our respected regions

Also how long ago were havok's wins against the players mentioned? And was he using snake?

Tearbear

Smash Ace
ive been arguing for fox for a while and most of my wins are within 5th months

I usually place top 4 with fox unless all of the top 6 from socal attends
I dont have anything recent since there hasnt been any tournys expect for one random college tourny

but once again for the 4th time.
my wins are: 2x raz(was ranked during the time, zekey, havok, 2x AC(was top 5 wolf at the time), soid(ranked in tj), icedx(ranked in tj), havok, pitbull, X(MM), karamity(MM), bam(mm), and a few other not so notable wins.

my losses are only like tkd, 2x havok, mike, tyrant, raz

also most of havoks wins are with snake except for against mike but I think he still beat him with snake once

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
On top of that, Anuar should be above Logic.
He doesn't play often, but his consistency and wins on top level players outclass Logic's.
who are his wins against out of curiosity? i'm not going to list mine because that statement implies you know them :D

Fuujin

Smash Champion
I have some SERIOUS tea to spill regarding the Zelda list drama but I will try to keep it on mute unless the topic comes up again.

Anyways I think everyone can agree the you should probably switch Mocha out for Linkz considering hes been to 1 tournament within the last year and a half and Mocha has decent results in a good region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom