• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Yoooo!! make a top 5 random!!!

Okay, so what i'm about to suggest may shock some people.... possibly leading to this happening to me..........

I think Gnes should be #1 diddy. *hides*

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yoooo!! make a top 5 random!!!

Okay, so what i'm about to suggest may shock some people.... possibly leading to this happening to me..........

I think Gnes should be #1 diddy. *hides*
It's not that surprising. I know several people who believe Gnes is the best Diddy. Adhd has better recent results, usually by a single placing than gnes however, so it would be challenging to argue gnes over adhd.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Sorry guys. Random :random: won't be making an official placement on the Top 5 List.

However, I can do something special for you Random users out there. It will be... A :randombrawl:SUPRISE:randombrawl: Just keep putting up your results with Random, in both random tourneys and regular brackets / pools.

v Alright. Ill change it. Sorry.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
wow Vinnie, calm down bro!

Gnes and ADHD are way too close to compare lol.

Roller

Smash Legend
Posting after prompting from various parties, not intended to be considered now. For future reference after Lux continues to go only Pit/ZSS, and is no longer considered part of our ranks. ;;

"notable" wins I remember, within past 5 months
Z (#3 Pika) MM
Sparta Kick (#2 in MI) Phoenix Saga 1
Tutu (#4 Sheik) Skynet
KingToon (#1 in PA, #2 Toonlink) APEX 2012
Coco (#7 in MI) Phoenix Saga 2
Penta (#2/3 GW) Imperial Era 5
lordhelmet (Top 5 Falcon) Skynet
Asa (#6 in BC, Canada) MM
Ladiesblade (#3 Yoshi)
Aposl (Top 5 PT) MM x2
Speed (#3 Sonic) APEX 2012
Tech Chase (#8 in MI) Rizkin’ It 2- pools
Arty (#4 Falco at the time, #3 in IL/WI) MM@ Genesis
c00ntail (Top 5 PT) Imperial Era 5
Azure_Kenny (#2 in MI at the time, December) Phoenix Saga 1
Luminoth (HM in OH) MM
Sold2 (HM in KY)- SiiS6
THE INCOMPERABLE T.H.u.G.z (#4 in NE)

whoops. 2 posts..

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Thugz is only #4 in Nebraska because we needed 8 people so I could the mega man bosses thing.

Yeah, I left myself blank, there wasn't a spot open between "Fire" and "Man" for me to put "Rob". Plus I think just calling me a random Mega Man boss would work tbh. Probably not Metal Man if I'm at the same tournament as "Metal Music Man", however.

Roller

Smash Legend
That **** is way too convoluted. Like, if I hadn't played the megaman games, I would assume your PR was reversed..

Also, you can BARELY see the numbers. And I got so confused when trying to figure out which number went to which image, same for some of the names, especially in the middle.. And ESPECIALLY because your image doesn't have one... (it looks like you're ResTy, btw)

Let me know next time you need a PR, I'll do what you want, but make it cleaner than that piece of crap. It literally gives me a headache trying to interpret it.

smh. megaman would be disappointed.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Suggested Boss Order is pretty damn autological. It means you start at the weakness.

Ring Mans weapon spins, which is Shadow Mans weakness
Shadow Mans weapon is a ninja star, which is Knight Mans weakness, basically (Spear heads vs ninja stars)
and so on...

But yeah, if you want to make a new PR, I'll let you know. I gave ORIBRO a list of characters for a signature, and he hasn't even said a word about it, so I hope you are a better worker than he is.

But it's gonna be me and Tyser next time probably unless some people step it up (or Thugz beats one of us). This is the only touranmetn in NE so far this year for brawl, so if Thugz makes at least half of the tournaments, he's still eligable imo.

Also, you are way cooler in my book now that you have said you have played THE mega man GAMES. As in plural or even maybe most/all of them. GS.

Roller

Smash Legend
Before my first wii semi-bricked it had MM 1-6, & 9.

Also, idk if you're an oldschool purist and strongly prefer/only like the original style. But I was a pretty big fan of the Battle Network series back in the day.

Ori is better than I am now with graphic arts stuff, but a few years back I was head owner of the largest sigshop on the boards. I don't do that stuff much anymore, so I've fallen off quite a bit, but I can still do stuff.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Classic, Gameboy, X and MMZ, but I'm not All-Universe class in MMZ like the other 3. Couldn't get into battle network. I'd rather play something like Shining Force or just a straight RPG than that stuff.

btw, download MM10, it's insanely good, and the HARD mode is probably the best mega man game of them all if you like dying and throwing your controller...or going frame by frame and eliminating enemies that way, but that ****'s weak.

Or just find some MM/RM rom hacks. RM4: Minus Infinity is the best game ever.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'm not updating the list until later this weekend again.

Roller and MRM please do as I said and use the group function instead of here for your persistent spam. Thank you.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼