• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVD

Smash Master
If CO18 is still on the DDD list put C.Doc as number 1 pit, and if your controller ****s you over making it outta pools what can you really do about that? It's not like we can practice controller **** ups like anythin else it definitely isn't an AT players can practice

:phone:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
If CO18 is still on the DDD list put C.Doc as number 1 pit, and if your controller ****s you over making it outta pools what can you really do about that? It's not like we can practice controller **** ups like anythin else it definitely isn't an AT players can practice

I personally practice in case one of my buttons isn't working.
:troll:

mikeray4

Smash Ace

shouldnt have gone to game 3

:cool:

Patches

Smash Master
I think I could be a possible contender for the 5th GaW spot. I'm not gonna sit here and bother arguing it though. I mean, I place alright in my region, I've beaten i1337 (ranked in my region, he was 5th at the time), Nicole, Lamb (ranked in Nova Scotia, beat him in pools), taken logic to game 3, ive taken GIMR to game 3 as well about a year ago. Not sure what it's worth, though. I've probably beaten others, I just don't feel like typing it all out on my phone.

Besides, all I hear for vex is Marth ad MK.

edit: since im on my laptop now, I'll add more names. I've beaten MPrime multiple times, he's an ex PR in my region, same with his brother Rhyme. I've beaten Will's DK
in friendlies. :yeahboi:
I've beaten Gichan, previously PR'd in my region. He was ranked when I beat him, he's now an HM. Same with Poke. Pretty sure I've beaten him.. I've beaten Phiddlesticks as well.

Alright. I dont wanna type anymore.
/lazyness

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
ConCon will stay at 3rd until he can provide some more future tournament results indicative of his impressive performance.

Far as GW goes:

1. Vinnie
2. UTDZac
3. Alphicans
4. GIMR
5. Penta/Patches/Vex

I think UTDZac will still stay high up because he's been attending tournaments in the past 6 months and still does well. Please correct me if I'm wrong with a link to results aged older than that.

GIMR should stay on unless he gets outplaced frequently. Let me know with results. Quit just talking.

Penta Patches or Vex for fifth. Choose one. Results.

Thank you for providing your wins Patches. A year ago is a little aged. Let me know what results you have via link to SWF threads or something.

Let's keep this rolling.

Patches

Smash Master
I agree, besides. I've made a lot of progress within the past year anyways. When I get more results. I'll start posting them seeing as I'm being considered for a top 5 now.

Edit; I've also beaten apostl in a MM at RoS

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Penta should take fifth, although I feel as though he should be fourth.

Coney

Smash Master
Pretty sure GIMR hasn't used G&W, like, at all, for the past few months. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure he's been using mostly Falco.

Vinnie

Smash Master
ConCon will stay at 3rd until he can provide some more future tournament results indicative of his impressive performance.

Far as GW goes:

1. Vinnie
2. UTDZac
3. Alphicans
4. GIMR
5. Penta/Patches/Vex

I think UTDZac will still stay high up because he's been attending tournaments in the past 6 months and still does well. Please correct me if I'm wrong with a link to results aged older than that.

GIMR should stay on unless he gets outplaced frequently. Let me know with results. Quit just talking.

Penta Patches or Vex for fifth. Choose one. Results.

Thank you for providing your wins Patches. A year ago is a little aged. Let me know what results you have via link to SWF threads or something.

Let's keep this rolling.
Why is Penta so low? He has a lot of REALLY impressive recent wins, with only losses to top players.

Some of his recent wins:

Hall
Bleachigo
Vex Kasrani
Atomsk
Kadaj

If anything, he should be #2 or #3.

IMO:

1. Vinnie
2. UTDZac / Penta
4. Alphicans
5. Patches

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
GIMR not using GW in the past few months is only relevant if these wins I'm seeing are within the past few months.

I like to see the names of tournaments at least so I can look for them. Links to results would be immensely helpful. It's not like I'm disagreeing with any of you. Just ... Yeah, bare with me here? :c

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
I don't see how I'm 5th when I've been pretty consistent lately and almost making apex bracket lol.
Also with my placing last weekend in a pretty stacked tourney. GIMR hasn't been active at all lol.

I'm tied with alphicans for 3rd imo, if anything.

edit: kyrs, my stuff has been linked like 3 times on this thread lol:l
though concentrate results were never uploaded, bleh.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
If they have been linked, can you tell me who posted them so I can use the "Who's posted?" feature and find it...

Thank you. Ill look at your wins from Apex and stuffz and figure this. I think you should be third at least.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I support Penta at the 2 or 3 spot. He has been doing really well after doing a bit of research.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Penta is def 2nd or 3rd, he's one of the only people on that list that goes only GnW and still places considerably high in one of the toughest regions in NA, plus he's linked his results multiple times and his wins are great.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Patches

Smash Master
Penta is def 2nd or 3rd, he's one of the only people on that list that goes only GnW and still places considerably high in one of the toughest regions in NA, plus he's linked his results multiple times and his wins are great.
I only use him too. Just saiyan. Haha. I just wish I had apex results to back me up in this but I dropped out of my round 1 pool. :/

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Not sure what "ALL BRAWL" means. I realize you are trying to make me look more foolish than I am, but let me do that for you.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Zhao should be 2nd or 3rd on the luigi list imo, heres my idea of what the list should look like in my opinion:
1. Zhao/boss
2.Boss/Zhao
3.YoshQ
4.MrConCon/Jbandrew
5.Jbandrew/MrConCon
Get the **** out of here with that nonsense. Zhao is 4th as far as Luigis go.

1.Boss/YoshQ
2.Yosh/Boss
3.Mr. ConCon
4.Zhao
5.Mr. L

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT JBANDREW GOES SNAKE/MK?! The next in line for 5th Luigi would be LBoss and maybe me if I can get to tournaments. But I'm not holding my breath.

falln

Smash Ace
also i would like to put forth my resume for top 5 random

results from the most recent random tournament i entered ( http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=10613)

Winners' bracket
Defeated lancestern
Lost to Vicious

Losers' bracket
Defeated awex
Defeated for the love of peach
Defeated 30% handicap
Defeated Vicious
Defeated Arnold Camping
Lost to Modern Brown

Overall placing: 2/15

just so everyone knows "Vicious" is Havok, "for the love of peach" is raz, "30% handicap" is mikehaze, "arnold camping" is tyrant, and "modern brown" is tearbear

so yea im pretty sure i had the most stacked random bracket

Vinnie

Smash Master
I have won 3/4 random tourneys. The one I lost, I got 2nd to ANTi. Took him to game 5 but his Wario beat my Marth. Last hit. :( I wasn't too upset about though considering his Wario beat Mew2king. lol

Edit: I also beat Atomsk in a $5 random mm, bo5. Game 5 I got Bowser and he got Snake, but I won :).

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
And I beat Vinnie in 2 out of 3 random MM's (Each for a dollah) at the last Xanadu I saw him.

I also won a random singles tourney in Md/Va last summer (And have the results). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to enter allbrawl as I didn't get to the venue till it had already started Friday :c.

:018:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom