• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrconcon

Smash Cadet
Alot of posts from players were saying that I should be 1st/2nd but Nice update!

oh btw, if you could change it to "MrConCon" that would be great! I don't put a period after Mr

Thanks! :)

Roller

Smash Legend
I think Penta should be ranked..

Then I can list him as another win when I make my troll campaign for top 5 ICs. He could be right up there with my victories over Z and that one mentioned last page vs that "top 3" sonic player!!!!

Apparently winning good matchups is what makes you really good according to player-1 tho, so I'll be sure to leave kingtoon off the list. ;)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Hell yeah, start the DeLux Pit Hype Train Watch

Got all the way to winner's semi's with Pit. Give me 3-6 months and Imma have the results to back it

MJG just won a local with two wins over Fino (Best Olimar in MW) and 1-1 over DeLux in LF (Top 5 ICs??????? LOL) with Diddy. Put him on the Diddy watch list if he continues in his plan to main him.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
how did Delux play compared to me MJG? Be honest! :p

DeLux, keep it up. You just need a tournament win locally and you'll basically be on the list.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Penta should be ranked third, over Alphicans in my opinion.

1. Vinnie
2. UTDZac (spell it correctly)
3. Penta / Alphicans
4. Alphicans / Penta
5. Patches / Vex / GIMR or something (honestly don't care)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Im not gonna lie...his pit will be better than yours within like 3 months.
hope that happens so that someone else can use Pit, I might go wario/pit from now on instead of being stubborn for this character haha :)

Ill make some updates over the course of the week, got work to do for my book review and nonsense

Clawdsf98

Smash Cadet
Zhao should be 2nd or 3rd on the luigi list imo, heres my idea of what the list should look like in my opinion:
1. Zhao/boss
2.Boss/Zhao
3.YoshQ
4.MrConCon/Jbandrew
5.Jbandrew/MrConCon

falln

Smash Ace
why's everyone switching to pit wtf
bad character obnoxious voice whats there to like

on topic these updates are coming along quite nicely. good work krys

z00ted

Zhao should be 2nd or 3rd on the luigi list imo, heres my idea of what the list should look like in my opinion:
1. Zhao/boss
2.Boss/Zhao
3.YoshQ
4.MrConCon/Jbandrew
5.Jbandrew/MrConCon
If you're going to claim something that drastic, you should probably have results or win/loss records to back it up.

Clawdsf98

Smash Cadet
If you're going to claim something that drastic, you should probably have results or win/loss records to back it up.
1.Zhao: hes pr'd 7th in southern ontario, canada which is pretty good and he placed 13th out of 44 at showdown in downtown 5 and got 2nd out of 16 in teams (if dubz counts for this lol) and at revival of salt, zhao placed 25th out of 29 (im not sure) in brackets which is decent and he placed 7th in dubz (once again, if dubz counts)

2.YoshQ: placed 3rd out of 25 at joker's monthly (2/4/12) and placed 1st in teams at the same tourney and then placed 1st out of 20 at minnesota II: avelanche

3.Mr.L: places really well at big tourneys, recently, he got 11th out of 44 at showdown in downtown 5 and placed 13th out of 17 in teams at revival of salt

4.Jbandrew: pr'd 9th in nyc/nj which prob means he places high at tourneys in ny/nj

5.MrConCon: he placed 7th out of 43 at e4s: champion which alone is really good xD

in my opinion, Zhao/YoshQ wouldprob be tied for being 1st/2nd because both of them place really well at big tourneys. MrConCon may have done really well at e4s champion but i (maybe some other people as well) have not seen him play much after that :/ jbandrew and Mr.L would be where they are at in the list because they overall just place really well at tourneys, but not as well as yoshQ/Zhao imo.

Cassio

Smash Master
If UTDzac is going to be second best GW then Felix should still be third best diddy. He enters events more than UTD and shows hes still good by being consistent in his region.

ConCon you should enter more stuff. You might be best luigi but moving to third for one event is a significant move, lol.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
hope that happens so that someone else can use Pit, I might go wario/pit from now on instead of being stubborn for this character haha :)

Ill make some updates over the course of the week, got work to do for my book review and nonsense
=/.......:c

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
=/.......:c
What can you do? XD Im still using Pit mostly . . . Not worth dropping him or even using him 50 percent after all the work I put into him.

I'm not sure what to do about players that enter tourneys infrequently. I need to figure it out, but if they've been on the list and have entered a tourney and done well at least in the last 6 months then they can stay on. I guess since UTD satisfies that requirement he hasn't really quit, and the same goes for Felix. And by last 6 months I mean since the last time they entered one.

Denti

Smash Master
UTDZac is not a #3 Game and Watch. Definitely 2nd best, arguably 1st.
He still plays and is extremely good.

He got third at a tournament recently only losing to Denti and myself.

He's also winning or placing second in relatively all Dallas / Forth Worth tournaments which are really stacked.
UTD zac still got it! I don't even know how he does it. >.> Naturally talented player

MVD

Smash Master
Confused as to why seibrik isn't at least 5th DDD, co does not even play lol and seibrik does actually use DDD

:phone:

MVD

Smash Master
And he used wario for the most part at apex making it to bracket... Just saying, top 5 material being overlooked everywhere

:phone:

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Penta should be ranked third, over Alphicans in my opinion.

1. Vinnie
2. UTDZac (spell it correctly)
3. Penta / Alphicans
4. Alphicans / Penta
5. Patches / Vex / GIMR or something (honestly don't care)
I'll agree with this. I changed my mind and also agree Zac should get second again:T
Idk about me and alphicans, either is fine. Vex for 5th since he still occasionally uses him and does well.

mrconcon

Smash Cadet
If UTDzac is going to be second best GW then Felix should still be third best diddy. He enters events more than UTD and shows hes still good by being consistent in his region.

ConCon you should enter more stuff. You might be best luigi but moving to third for one event is a significant move, lol.
I did beat DEHF, best Falco player 2-0, knocking him out of Pro bracket. I don't think any other Luigi has done something as noteworthy as that and that win is very recent.

z00ted

ConCon is at LEAST second. The dude's Luigi is incredible, I've never seen anything like it before in my life. You can just tell from watching videos.. No offense to Boss, but if ConCon keeps attending tournaments, he will surprass him quite quickly.

Seibrik should be a 5th DDD.

Trela deserves 1st for Lucario. He has went 3-0 with Razer within this year and has also racked up an incredible amount of wins against players that likely no one knows about because he doesn't flaunt his accomplishments almost ever.

Jnig needs to be on the Wario list. His performance at Apex was incredible (although he didn't make it out of pools, he came really close to beating a number of top level players) and he has also been placing very well at HOBO events in Houston.

Sky' also needs to be on the Wario list.

Roller

Smash Legend
We all know you beat DEHF... What people are saying is that is the ONLY reason we know you. That and your hilarious set vs FOW.

One win doesn't just put you to #1 on the list. You need to show consistency to prove it wasn't a fluke. So if you just keep going to tourneys and doing well, I don't think there will be an argument. And if you really are a top player, that shouldn't be too much of a problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom