• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Good enough to ban MK, good enough to get someone on a top 5 list, imo.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Yea, he was trolling lol

Anyway.
Marth needs an update.

1. Mikehaze
2. Neo
3. Kadaj
4. ???
5. ???

Marth mains are pretty confident about top3, but 4 and 5 are hard to decide. Zex woulddddd be on there, but he goes almost all mk at this point. No idea if he's going strictly Marth for the mk ban, but time will tell. Chaz and Mintyflesh are both considerations, but they are quite inactive. Players from florida and new york could confirm their status and if they should be on.

KillLock and Bladewise would be next in line after that.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
oh ****. i forgot about ed. there is no doubt he is pit #1 or #2. i wish he would post on swf so we could know these things. the only person who knows all about him is gadiel vastar. dez ask gadiel if you need his results. however with ed in mind the list could very well be

1 ed/kira
2 kira/ed
3 krys
4 ptzr
5 fyre

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I never said anything about money earned. I said they are all active I believe and have probably beaten enough notable players to be considered to be put on the list.

my bad didnt mean to quote your post for that was pretty tired from getting home last night from atourney.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
nike you don't know what you are talking about. outside of nationals zex goes 100% marth with the exception of the occasional snake usage because MK has been banned in norcal tournaments since 2 months before genesis 2. zex is still marth #2 in this country pal

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Yeah, Chaz has pretty much been done with the game. He just pops up once in a blue moon for a SFL local(which also hasn't been happening regularly anymore.)

:rosalina:

:phone:

Nike.

Smash Hero
nike you don't know what you are talking about. outside of nationals zex goes 100% marth with the exception of the occasional snake usage because MK has been banned in norcal tournaments since 2 months before genesis 2. zex is still marth #2 in this country pal
Sorry that they dont post results on aib.
In fact, results on aib don't even list characters used.

Look, I'm a Zex fanboy myself, but he went Marth for one set at Apex for pools, singles, and doubles.
At Genesis2 he went almost all MK again.
I understand MK if someone ghey counterpicks him to a stage, but cmon.

Link me the past few Norcal tournies with Zex attending, and confirm that he's using marth.
Just telling me "you dont know what your talking about" isn't exactly helpful.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i don't have the results. my friend pulse131 (8th on the norcal PR who i have known since 5th grade) just pms me how well he does at each tournament and every tournament he PMs me about he says zex won using marth, trevonte took second, and then sky, sean, jeepy, choice, and himself fill up the next spots in no particular order, then everyone else just places where-ever. but TAG is held every month in norcal and TC1 (9th on the norcal PR) holds monthlies/bi-weeklies based on his job. zex always wins with marth. however you are right that they don't ever post results with characters used :glare: i always hated that when i used to attend those tournies

Nike.

Smash Hero
Oh wow, that's pretty cool.
You should have him post Norcal stuff on the boards, I know there's alot of interest for it :)

What do others think about having Zex on the Marth list?
He goes marth at locals, but mk at nationals (mainly genesis2 and apex).
With the ban now happening, he should be going all marth from here on out.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Zex is a wimp.

1. MikeHAZE
2. NEO
3. Kadaj
4. Nike
5. Rei-Gun

Alternatively,

1. MikeHAZE
2. NEO
3. Kadaj
4. Killock
5. Bladewise

is also an acceptable list.

MVD

Smash Master
Really? The female smasher from NC (she goes to school there so I say that's where she is from)

MVD

Smash Master
I think she deserves to be on the list for sure, man Idk what ganon does lol my mind exploded when that happened, DLA is so legit

C.J.

Smash Master
I knew she was from NC, but that's it. I've never seen a video of her, don't know about her placings, etc. Fill me in please?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
tigers not that good...shes got groupies that are mad biased around her but shes not a top 5 marth lol.
/realtalk

MVD

Smash Master
I mean I personally only know of mike neo kadaj Nike tiger and other Marths who are bad so I don't remember them lol

Nike.

Smash Hero
LMFAOOOOO the meatriding in here is intense.

For 4th and 5th on Marth's list, the options would be:

-Zex
-Mintyflesh (kinda inactive, someone should link him to the thread)
-Chaz (but I guess hes retired?)
-KillLock
-Bladewise

I mighttttt be next in line after that (though I'm on the same level as Akashi, Raziek, Peace, Tiger, and others), but everyone listed above are clearly better.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
Zex should definitely be 4th, no other marf comes close after the top 2, and honestly kadaj is bad and loses to link on BF so why he's even on there idk :I

Also, why is P1 on there if he consistently loses to ivysaur? :troll:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
After reading about Zex' performances at tourneys with Marth from maharba I fail to see how he can NOT be considered top 3 tbh...

1. Mike
2. Neo
3. Zex
4. Kadaj
5. Killock

imo

:059:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Well, the issue I have is if that makes him better than Kadaj.
Like, if you swapped Kadaj and Zex with their locations, they'd still be winning all the tournies with marth.
I mean, unless people here have played both and can vouch for one being better than the other.
Apex results don't mean anything because Zex went almost all MK :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom